Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Gold : Make Bitcoin Decentralized Again - page 121. (Read 153236 times)

Activity: 876
Merit: 500
AikaPool admin
Every day delays of start of MainNet are thousands of dollars in a pocket of developers!
Pull the second week though all exchanges already trade.

How many coins are mined after a bitcoin fork?
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
DEVs could share a link with a countdown... would be very fair.
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
Probably a good time to launch the mai nnet will be monday november 06 at 12 H AM UTC.
4 days to test with test net will be OK.
Every body will be ready for monday at lunch :-).

I expect monday to be the day I already have a group set up in simplemining on suprnova just need to change the port to mainnet if it changes from testnet one and once alive just change that group and im off
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
Probably a good time to launch the mai nnet will be monday november 06 at 12 H AM UTC.
4 days to test with test net will be OK.
Every body will be ready for monday at lunch :-).
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
It is taking a while better pick up some when these are cheap for holding. I did like this even at the moment it has no usage but who knows how this market will play in future. Just invested some amount for long term based on some small hope may be turn into something valuable like other forks.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
when does the mining start
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
how many years this projects needs?  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 807
Merit: 423
Well, testing of mining has already begun? Are there any results or difficulties? I'm wondering where the bitcoins that are being created are going at the moment?

https://bitcoingold.org/day-1-testnet/

And the testnet mined coins are going nowhere there worthless just the same as the bitcoin core testnet coins
Will they ever get their faeces together?
Well, testing of mining has already begun? Are there any results or difficulties? I'm wondering where the bitcoins that are being created are going at the moment?

https://bitcoingold.org/day-1-testnet/

And the testnet mined coins are going nowhere there worthless just the same as the bitcoin core testnet coins
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
What is the trusted Bitcoin Gold wallet? I'd like to get my coins and dump it in Hitbtc. I think only their market is working now.

If you only want to redeem and transfer to sell then you could just use coinomi wallet I would still recommend moving your BTC to a new wallet first though
And exactly where is this coinomi wallet HuhHuh?? Huh Huh

It's a mobile wallet not sure if it's on iOS but it's definitely on android and is getting a update pushed shortly to add Bitcoin Gold

You could just use the full client but seems a waste just to dump
I realize what coinomi is, what I meant is WHERE IS THE WALLET?Huh There is nothing !!!!!!

Probably won't be made available until main net goes live
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
What is the trusted Bitcoin Gold wallet? I'd like to get my coins and dump it in Hitbtc. I think only their market is working now.

If you only want to redeem and transfer to sell then you could just use coinomi wallet I would still recommend moving your BTC to a new wallet first though
And exactly where is this coinomi wallet HuhHuh?? Huh Huh

It's a mobile wallet not sure if it's on iOS but it's definitely on android and is getting a update pushed shortly to add Bitcoin Gold

You could just use the full client but seems a waste just to dump
I realize what coinomi is, what I meant is WHERE IS THE WALLET?Huh There is nothing !!!!!!
the dump of btg is gonna be hilaaaarrriiousssssss

There seems to be huge support for this fork compared to what was available for Bcash and defiantly that is available over Segwit2x
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
the dump of btg is gonna be hilaaaarrriiousssssss
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
Bitcoin will reach 10K for sure and before the end of this year. Fork or not, 20K in 6 months from now is within reach. All other altcoins will suffer and go down.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
It was a long day and even longer night for the team of Bitcoin Gold on the start the official testnet.
Check out: https://bitcoingold.org/day-1-testnet/
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
when bitcoin gold on mainnet?  Huh
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
nice one! nice coin! nice work@
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Jump to: