Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Gold : Make Bitcoin Decentralized Again - page 122. (Read 153236 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
bitcoin now is for $7350  Shocked
will it reach $8000 within next week?
Nothing is impossible for BTC.
Just two months ago, I never imagined BTC price will be more than 6k this year.
Maybe all we should do is holding or buying more.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
bitcoin now is for $7350  Shocked
will it reach $8000 within next week?
Activity: 182
Merit: 104
Knowledge must be free !
is this going to be a stealthy launch ? anyone has a slack invite link ?
Activity: 347
Merit: 255
What drags it all very much. While the network is configured and while the production will be available during this time a coin may greatly drop in price. Every time she only falls. What can we expect interesting, even in the short perpektive will rise?

I can understand if n00bs and such fall for these post campaigns and post garbage like this.. but seniors? come on.
If this is not a bot posting to increase post count we have some pathetic attention seeking lol nOObs
Activity: 347
Merit: 255
Congratulations to all! ICO looks very good. I think the project still will declare themselves
You trying to increase your post count? This project has no ICO before giving your advice to others best to know what your talking about!
Activity: 240
Merit: 11
What drags it all very much. While the network is configured and while the production will be available during this time a coin may greatly drop in price. Every time she only falls. What can we expect interesting, even in the short perpektive will rise?

I can understand if n00bs and such fall for these post campaigns and post garbage like this.. but seniors? come on.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
What drags it all very much. While the network is configured and while the production will be available during this time a coin may greatly drop in price. Every time she only falls. What can we expect interesting, even in the short term will rise?
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
So there is as of now no way to claim BTG if you have BTC in a private wallet, for example electrum? And no, you scammers do NOT have to link to the supposedly working scam wallet at https://electrongold.....

They are supposed to be working on a official version of electrum but unless it's listed on the official site then keep well away

Once the mainnet goes live then you will start to see more wallets Bcash only really have full and electron Cash
Activity: 240
Merit: 11
So there is as of now no way to claim BTG if you have BTC in a private wallet, for example electrum? And no, you scammers do NOT have to link to the supposedly working scam wallet at https://electrongold.....
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
I think this chart says it all. BGold seems just sooo unnecessary, just a jump on the fork-hype-train.

Hey. Whiner. Go peddle your other crapcoin on your own crapthread.

(kisses)
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
When the mainnet goes live already?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
When will Bitcoin Gold be officially launched and available for mining? Thanks all.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.

I think this chart says it all. BGold seems just sooo unnecessary, just a jump on the fork-hype-train.
What is the trusted Bitcoin Gold wallet? I'd like to get my coins and dump it in Hitbtc. I think only their market is working now.

If you only want to redeem and transfer to sell then you could just use coinomi wallet I would still recommend moving your BTC to a new wallet first though
And exactly where is this coinomi wallet HuhHuh?? Huh Huh

It's a mobile wallet not sure if it's on iOS but it's definitely on android and is getting a update pushed shortly to add Bitcoin Gold

You could just use the full client but seems a waste just to dump
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
What is the trusted Bitcoin Gold wallet? I'd like to get my coins and dump it in Hitbtc. I think only their market is working now.

If you only want to redeem and transfer to sell then you could just use coinomi wallet I would still recommend moving your BTC to a new wallet first though
And exactly where is this coinomi wallet HuhHuh?? Huh Huh
Activity: 43
Congratulations to all! ICO looks very good. I think the project still will declare themselves
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
https://www.crypto-coinz.net
Hello guys,

I am please to announce that Bitcoin Gold has been added to our site
https://www.crypto-coinz.net/
We are going to provide Profit Calculation and Network Monitoring for Bitcoin Gold.
Testnet is already syncing and historical and real time data will be available tomorrow.
Recommended pools for mining the Testnet and Mainnet are also already added.

Hope this helps the project succeed.
Activity: 28
Following.
Can i reserve translation please?

Activity: 642
Merit: 259
Jump to: