Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Gold : Make Bitcoin Decentralized Again - page 15. (Read 153032 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

You are wrong. BTG price dropped 97% from its INITIAL VALUE. Pls go check some other coins: their initial value and current.

What does "INITIAL VALUE" mean? Zcash at it's start was about 1000 BTC per ZEC. And so what? Is it initial price? It should observe any coin at least several month to get it's more or less adequate market price

Indeed they didn't sell this coin it is fork on the original blockchain so market value depend on the market. This is airdrop coin for all BTC holders and at this point most of them sold this without any mercy. Now it is moving as per mining cost and there are some updates in future will make this interesting.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

You are wrong. BTG price dropped 97% from its INITIAL VALUE. Pls go check some other coins: their initial value and current.

What does "INITIAL VALUE" mean? Zcash at it's start was about 1000 BTC per ZEC. And so what? Is it initial price? It should observe any coin at least several month to get it's more or less adequate market price
Activity: 133
Merit: 0

It will not have any postion at market. Check their price chart - FLATLINE. It is a dead premined shitcoin. The only purpose of this shitcoin was to premine 200k coins and sell them at top (500 USD per coin). You can keep on dreaming about BTG, but it will never ever reach even 100 USD. It is a simple shitcoin that 97 % DOWN FROM ITS INITIAL PRICE. 500 USD -> 15 USD. Good luck getting your money back.

It looks like number manipulation. Buying BTG or other altcrypto in Dec'2017 - Feb'2018 was very risky due to the market was very overpriced. Many alts (really good alts) dropped more than 20 times from their peaks. What does it mean? Do not enter at the last wave. Is BTG a "shitcoin"? Time will show. But now technically local growth of BTG is possible enough

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

It will not have any postion at market. Check their price chart - FLATLINE. It is a dead premined shitcoin. The only purpose of this shitcoin was to premine 200k coins and sell them at top (500 USD per coin). You can keep on dreaming about BTG, but it will never ever reach even 100 USD. It is a simple shitcoin that 97 % DOWN FROM ITS INITIAL PRICE. 500 USD -> 15 USD. Good luck getting your money back.

It looks like number manipulation. Buying BTG or other altcrypto in Dec'2017 - Feb'2018 was very risky due to the market was very overpriced. Many alts (really good alts) dropped more than 20 times from their peaks. What does it mean? Do not enter at the last wave. Is BTG a "shitcoin"? Time will show. But now technically local growth of BTG is possible enough
trying to trick people into thinking that Bcash is the real Bitcoin.

Newsflash: if the BCH chain ever amasses more accumulated PoW than BTC, then BCH will be The Real Bitcoin.

BTG has it's flaws and the price has tanked, but one thing that BTG has for which I hold it in higher regard is that they have not tried or attempted to harm BTC or tried to trick people into thinking that they are buying Bitcoin

BTG can never become The Real Bitcoin, as it has discarded the Bitcoin PoW algo.

no coin can become a real bitcoin. This is a very special coin and it is worth the great opportunity. I believe that bitcoin will always kill all other coins in this market.
I agree no altcoin become  or replace bitcoin original but  bitcoin gold will have a important position on coin market .

When the bitcoin price go up ,bitcoin gold and every altcoin go up ,too.

Activity: 357
Merit: 100

Newsflash: if the BCH chain ever amasses more accumulated PoW than BTC, then BCH will be The Real Bitcoin.

BTG has it's flaws and the price has tanked, but one thing that BTG has for which I hold it in higher regard is that they have not tried or attempted to harm BTC or tried to trick people into thinking that they are buying Bitcoin

BTG can never become The Real Bitcoin, as it has discarded the Bitcoin PoW algo.

no coin can become a real bitcoin. This is a very special coin and it is worth the great opportunity. I believe that bitcoin will always kill all other coins in this market.
I agree no altcoin become  or replace bitcoin original but  bitcoin gold will have a important position on coin market .

When the bitcoin price go up ,bitcoin gold and every altcoin go up ,too.
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1640
lose: unfind ... loose: untight

You seem to be missing the basics on how Bitcoin is designed. Read moar. I might suggest: https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Quote from: btgjoseph
Q2 ended June 30
Q3 ends Sept 30

Exactly. you will not get your tasks completed from Q2 even in the 2019 year. You are scammers. DOWN 97% FROM INITIAL PRICE. GL HF.
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1640
lose: unfind ... loose: untight

Activity: 73
How many times have I heard some one says there 0 devolpmemt and the coin booms bitcoin gold has been following the road map it’s going too be great coin

Yeah right.... You better check their roadmap again, only 3 days left for them to deliver: Debit Cards, LN, etc.
LMAO

Helllo, you are wrong again, we have 5 full time devs and also collaborate with other teams
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/455489483253612547/483843683138011138/unknown.png
https://bitcoingold.org/team/
 (I read your post wrong, I thought it said 3 devs, Im not sure why you said 3 days, that does not make any sense. We are behind on our roadmap but development is still continuing according to the roadmap)

Hello, you are wrong again. Q2 2018 ends at September 1st. You must be braindead because of scamming ppl and dumping on them your premined useless shitcoin. Still down 97% from INITIAL PRICE? Bad luck.
LMAO

Q2 ended June 30
Q3 ends Sept 30
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518
Those the scammers you guys should be chasing IMO, sure BTG has it's flaws and the price has tanked, but one thing that BTG has for which I hold it in higher regard is that they have not tried or attempted to harm BTC or tried to trick people into thinking that they are buying Bitcoin, that is all Bcash. 

Harm BTC? Lmao How? Hire their own latent sociopath (think Roger Ver) to seed spam crap over their own message board under the guise that theres real peoples posting / interest? How could something this invaluable and weak pose a threat to bitcoin with multi billion cap. If your with me on this you would sell your holdings right away or tell ur crystal ball to stop cheating u.
If only the hate group that constantly posted here directed their energy to the clone/fork of the actual copy that IS doing harm to the real Bitcoin and that is of course Bcash. 

What those conmen and their cronies have done with regards to manipulating newcomers, controlling @bitcoin on twitter and other domains and worst of all, trying to trick people into thinking that Bcash is the real Bitcoin.

Those the scammers you guys should be chasing IMO, sure BTG has it's flaws and the price has tanked, but one thing that BTG has for which I hold it in higher regard is that they have not tried or attempted to harm BTC or tried to trick people into thinking that they are buying Bitcoin, that is all Bcash. 

To me BTG has more credibility than Bcash any day of the week. 

BCH had no premine and still up from its INITIAL PRICE. Please check BTG INITIAL PRICE and its price now. Price chart tells it all.
How many times have I heard some one says there 0 devolpmemt and the coin booms bitcoin gold has been following the road map it’s going too be great coin

Yeah right.... You better check their roadmap again, only 3 days left for them to deliver: Debit Cards, LN, etc.
LMAO

Helllo, you are wrong again, we have 5 full time devs and also collaborate with other teams
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/455489483253612547/483843683138011138/unknown.png
 (I read your post wrong, I thought it said 3 devs, Im not sure why you said 3 days, that does not make any sense. We are behind on our roadmap but development is still continuing according to the roadmap)

Hello, you are wrong again. Q2 2018 ends at September 1st. You must be braindead because of scamming ppl and dumping on them your premined useless shitcoin. Still down 97% from INITIAL PRICE? Bad luck.
LMAO
Activity: 280
Merit: 4
If only the hate group that constantly posted here directed their energy to the clone/fork of the actual copy that IS doing harm to the real Bitcoin and that is of course Bcash. 

What those conmen and their cronies have done with regards to manipulating newcomers, controlling @bitcoin on twitter and other domains and worst of all, trying to trick people into thinking that Bcash is the real Bitcoin.

To me BTG has more credibility than Bcash any day of the week. 
Activity: 73

LMAO

LMAO
Activity: 28
I found the whitepaper and saw the specs there. Glad there is a whitepaper! The whitepaper is really white))) Good to see where the direction of this coin is going. I like it!
Activity: 160
When bitcoin gold adds anonymous addresses bitcoin gold could go back above  100 dollars maybe higher according too the roadmap anonymous addresses are coming q12019

LMAO. Delusional. Check their repo - ZERO ACTIVITY. They just copy-paste from BTC and LTC.
Pages:
Jump to: