Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Gold : Make Bitcoin Decentralized Again - page 19. (Read 153032 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Hi guys. Can i mining Bitcoin Gold with "innosilicon a9 zmaster" asic ? . Please help me.

Some information about "innosilicon a9 zmaster":
hash rate = 50 ksol/s
power = 620 W
algorithm = Equihash
Hello, it's not possible to mine BTG with it, you must use it for Zcash or another coin.

Why ?!. BTG algorithm is Equihash and this asic works with Equihash algorithm.
Why this asic can't mine BTG ?

Because of our July hard fork https://bitcoingold.org/a-successful-network-upgrade/
That ASIC does not have enough RAM for our 144_5 variant Equihash-BTG
It's all about volume of trades and whispers - big boys stepped out in cash, for bullish trend we need investors with 3-5x of actual btg market volume) we waiting for BTC - it's a fuel for all coins rise.

WRONG. With current BTG market cap, BTG team could easily buy a lot of BTG coins and pump its coin. But they will not do that, because they are not interested in their own coin. It was all designed to enrich its founders
via premine. Lets calculate:

200 000 coins premine, 540 USD per coin on top = 108 000 000 USD. They already cashed out. Good luck to those hodling the bags LMAO

You are still lying in this thread I see.
The original endowment wallets are still 80% full, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.43864610

also the premine was 100,000 coins, not 200,000. https://bitcoingold.org/premine-endowment/

Do you really have nothing better to do ?  Huh

Activity: 126
It seems to me, although the community has already formed around the project, but it is still necessary to develop it in order to attract more people. Good luck to you.
Activity: 133
It's all about volume of trades and whispers - big boys stepped out in cash, for bullish trend we need investors with 3-5x of actual btg market volume) we waiting for BTC - it's a fuel for all coins rise.

WRONG. With current BTG market cap, BTG team could easily buy a lot of BTG coins and pump its coin. But they will not do that, because they are not interested in their own coin. It was all designed to enrich its founders
via premine. Lets calculate:

200 000 coins premine, 540 USD per coin on top = 108 000 000 USD. They already cashed out. Good luck to those hodling the bags LMAO
Activity: 2
Hi guys. Can i mining Bitcoin Gold with "innosilicon a9 zmaster" asic ? . Please help me.

hash rate = 50 ksol/s
power = 620 W
algorithm = Equihash
Hello, it's not possible to mine BTG with it, you must use it for Zcash or another coin.

Why ?!. BTG algorithm is Equihash and this asic works with Equihash algorithm.
Why this asic can't mine BTG ?
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
What is purpose of this ICO?

To detect bot account. This is fork of BTC no ICO was happened in past nor plan in future. Where you got this info and what is your source to get news.
What is purpose of this ICO?
It's great, if it ever happens, I guess I don't mind buying a lot of  BTG coins. I hope I do not miss and buy coins when the price is $ 1 per  BTG coin .

Now the price of the coin bitcoingold (BTG) is about 2.8 dollars. Perhaps in the near future and the price will fall to $ 1, the market is unpredictable. And bitcoin gold & bitcoin Privat have not been able to meet expectations. I'm disappointed too.

Just wait for Q1 2019 when ppl will get their bitcoins from MtGox. It will be 1:1 return, around 300k coins. Expect huge BTC dump, because all this ppl are x10 from 2014 in BTC. All alts will sink so much lower

So you mean it will drop to $1 in Q1 of next year when so many people will get compensate from MtGox. Than we have more than 6 months and this is long time in this space. Or you want to say something different than this.

I was talking about BTC. All alts will get crushed even harder. I think after 30 September when ETF get rejected alts will have another 50% losses. And in Q1 2019 when those bitcoins hit the market expect alts bleeding even more, because ppl will go all in for those bitcoins. BTG price in Q1 2019 will be around 5-10 USD if you get lucky. Remember they are scammers. 540 USD -> 15 USD
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
It's great, if it ever happens, I guess I don't mind buying a lot of  BTG coins. I hope I do not miss and buy coins when the price is $ 1 per  BTG coin .

Now the price of the coin bitcoingold (BTG) is about 2.8 dollars. Perhaps in the near future and the price will fall to $ 1, the market is unpredictable. And bitcoin gold & bitcoin Privat have not been able to meet expectations. I'm disappointed too.

Just wait for Q1 2019 when ppl will get their bitcoins from MtGox. It will be 1:1 return, around 300k coins. Expect huge BTC dump, because all this ppl are x10 from 2014 in BTC. All alts will sink so much lower

So you mean it will drop to $1 in Q1 of next year when so many people will get compensate from MtGox. Than we have more than 6 months and this is long time in this space. Or you want to say something different than this.

Activity: 224
Merit: 6
It's great, if it ever happens, I guess I don't mind buying a lot of  BTG coins. I hope I do not miss and buy coins when the price is $ 1 per  BTG coin .

hash rate = 50 ksol/s
power = 620 W
algorithm = Equihash

hash rate = 50 ksol/s
power = 620 W
algorithm = Equihash
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
It's great, if it ever happens, I guess I don't mind buying a lot of  BTG coins. I hope I do not miss and buy coins when the price is $ 1 per  BTG coin .
I hope the bitcoin gold price  will rising up  , btg have  too many bad news and going down , someday it will come back .

NO. It will never comeback. Jack Liao already started another fork - Bitcoin NewYork. Good luck to you selling your BTG at 1$ price. LOL
hey guys, we got NEW ATL as I promised - 0.0022 BTC

Good job team, please keep on doing. On the way to 0.0001 BTC.

This is what happens when you premine shit tone of useless coins only to enrich its founders. If it was regulated you all would be in jail long time ago. Keep it up scammers Grin
Activity: 23
I really like it but i hope it will be many people like it
Activity: 357
Merit: 100
I hope the bitcoin gold price  will rising up  , btg have  too many bad news and going down , someday it will come back .
If anyone wants to see the status of the Endowment funds, including a complete list of all the Endowment wallets, check out this post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.43864610.

TL;DR: about 80% of the coins mined for the Endowment in 2017 are still in their original wallets. Those who claim the BTG team "dumped" are contradicted by evidence that's been easily available on the blockchain every day since last year. Anyone can look and see for themselves, but these people are apparently not interested in the truth.

Oh, you are BTG team member who dumped coins. Nice. Tell us more how:

1. You dumped premined 200k coins
2. XAPO dumped 640k coins
3. BTG 51 % attack resulted in 388k coins stolen that are being dumped on market now

If you cant, then STFU. Everybody already knows that Jack Liao is a top scammer, that your team only scam and use BITCOIN in its name. You are useless premined shitcoin with no purpose.
Cya at 0.0025 BTC scammer
I replied to you June 23, this same question.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40761532

Why do you continue to waste effort, almost 50 posts of you making disparaging remarks?
If you used half that effort to help another coin that you believed in that would be time better spent.
cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: