Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Gold : Make Bitcoin Decentralized Again - page 38. (Read 153236 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I wish BTG will increase like you estimate And I will get more profit  Grin
Activity: 68
Sorry to say but based on what was shown this seems like a get and dump coin for the dev to earn quick cash
Too many negative news on bitcoin gold
Activity: 6
Bitcoin Gold SOLO mining "pool"

https://truepools.zone

Features

• Solo mining
  • Full stratum support
  • Workers statistics - monitor each rig separately
  • Compatible with Nicehash & MiningRigRentals
  • Efficient mining engine
  • We pay transaction fees
  • Unique payout scheme

Now 0% pool fee until 4th of July!

Connection Details

Server: btg.truepools.zone
Ports: 11520 - Norm Diff, 11530 - High Diff
User: [Your Wallet].[Worker Name]
Password: x
Activity: 1498
Merit: 342
the Trend is Your Friend?
Bitcoin Gold going up. $100+ soon  Cheesy
500+ sounds better 
taking into account the announcement electrum wallet
Activity: 210
Merit: 1

Any exchange, any addition it is always good both for the project, and for community. The project gradually after all gains development and who knows that he in the future waits for all from this project. Perhaps waits for all great success.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
The Bitcoin Gold ecosystem just keeps on growing. Today we welcome Bitseoul, a young crypto exchange from 🇰🇷Korea. They've just added BTG/KRW as a trading option. More options, more adoption!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
It is made.  Cool  Receive, at you it will be displayed in your second purse. I have no truth much.

And in general in principle not only the coin went to growth, but also all market began to show positive dynamics. And it pleases of course.
Activity: 112
Bitcoin Gold going up. $100+ soon  Cheesy
Activity: 58
Rush to claim these forked coins isn't recommended at all when you are doing it using your private keys by your own. If this is being done on exchange that is safer but you need to be very very careful doing this because any transaction is irreversible. Better wait until enough feedback is available to claim BTG.
Activity: 192
Merit: 13
Poloniex where is our bitcoin gold? Still nonsense excuses.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
I think BTG increase is not maximal yet.
still below 50%.
But if there is a renewal of the Team I am sure BTG can achieve 100-200% increase.
I think so. The trend begins to change to ascending .. and investment in bitcoin gold will be very promising action
Activity: 244
Merit: 1
The Prophecy : Seeking the Heir of the Legendary BTC.

TEN riddles to be solved.
1586 cryptocurrencies to choose from!

The first Riddle is out!
Proof of Work or Proof of Stake?

https://twitter.com/VandarGR/status/988139827718770688?s=19

Everyone please follow me on Twitter to acquire useful knowledge
Spread the truth to the world
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
I think BTG increase is not maximal yet.
still below 50%.
But if there is a renewal of the Team I am sure BTG can achieve 100-200% increase.
Activity: 237
Tell me why the fork bitcoin is created with what they have advantages over the original bitcoin in my opinion they do not have advantages? Here for example bitcoin gold what are the distinguishing features of it compared to bitcoin if you can list them?

First bitcoin is made of numbers & stuff , BTG is made of GOLD. "kinda like dignity tokens but that's a diff story " anyways other than GOLD being worth more than just a bunch of digits & letters that you can send around on computers , BTG makes it possible for just about anyone to help secure the network . using fairly inexpensive mining rigs that won't become useless after a short period of time . given that the second hand market for such rigs is growing & new ones are getting less expensive every day this sets a good chance for BTG to become well decentralized = secure & accessible .

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Tell me why the fork bitcoin is created with what they have advantages over the original bitcoin in my opinion they do not have advantages? Here for example bitcoin gold what are the distinguishing features of it compared to bitcoin if you can list them?
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
That that absolutely ceased to be told recently in community about this gold coin. And I remember how many was a talk on start at the first distribution of these coins. And now it became absolutely boring to take a detached view of it.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Among most btc forks coins, Bitcoin Gold is good,now every day volumes are big and the price is increase slow!

No new features implemented on this platform that is the reason why it growing very slow because of slow development. It took long time to get explode otherwise we will remain into that circle of ups and downs.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Among most btc forks coins, Bitcoin Gold is good,now every day volumes are big and the price is increase slow!
Yes, bitcoin gold has been doing well.
It outperforms most coins during this market recovery.
Still it has great potential to grow.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Bitcoin Gold apparently was last successful fork of Bitcoin. It was having support from start from various exchange which kept it on the move to keep floating with the flow of market. Now after few months of its existence and volume shows it has started to make its place among top markets. Traders are also actively benefiting from the opportunities of this market.
Pages:
Jump to: