Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Gold : Make Bitcoin Decentralized Again - page 39. (Read 153236 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 256
GB-based exchange EXMO lists Bitcoin Gold: BTG/USD and BTG/BTC trading now. EXMO provides ramps to many fiat moneys: USD, Euros, Russian Rubles, Ukrainian Hryvnia, Polish Złoty! More access, liquidity, utility!
Exmo is quite a big exchange with 6300+ BTC traded in 24h. That's huge
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
GB-based exchange EXMO lists Bitcoin Gold: BTG/USD and BTG/BTC trading now. EXMO provides ramps to many fiat moneys: USD, Euros, Russian Rubles, Ukrainian Hryvnia, Polish Złoty! More access, liquidity, utility!
Activity: 280
Merit: 4
Bitcoin Gold shows a positive trend.
But the question could be BTG back to the price of 0.02 btc or more than that Huh

You also noticed a positive trend?) I think that at a bitcoin price of 17-20k $ it is possible to see the price of gold 0.02 btc
I understand that there are more active coins that will grow faster than gold, but still could not resist and bought a bit of gold, I really like his chart. I'll hope that I will not lose much with him)
Considering it was once $400 per coin when recently it was low $40's I think many people scooped up a few to HODL for the future.  
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
I am sure the BTG project will work even though many say it is not good with this project.
BTG developers will prove to the world that BTG should not be underestimated.
Over time BTG will continue to grow and expand.
Activity: 818
Merit: 508
But the question could be BTG back to the price of 0.02 btc or more than that Huh

You also noticed a positive trend?) I think that at a bitcoin price of 17-20k $ it is possible to see the price of gold 0.02 btc
I understand that there are more active coins that will grow faster than gold, but still could not resist and bought a bit of gold, I really like his chart. I'll hope that I will not lose much with him)
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
Hello, add please Ucrypto.net to your pool list.
https://ucrypto.net/pools/
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Abra app has added BTG to their platform; a way to invest in crypto via bank accounts or American Express.  

Find out more details here => https://www.abra.com/

Activity: 224
Merit: 7
SWFT competition is still on. Remember they're awarding BTG to 100 people, 220 BTG in total! And giving 100 free SwftCoin to each person who signs up and shares! #BitcoinGold #btg #bitcoin #btc #blockchain #cryptocurrencies
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
folks there is a photo on twitter said that BTG soon on Gdax is that even possible ... ??

Ha. Haha. Hahahahahahah.
That's rich.
Activity: 123
folks there is a photo on twitter said that BTG soon on Gdax is that even possible i check the web site there is a gray mark that mean soon ?? i hope  Shocked
Activity: 641
hope  back to 0.06  btc soon  Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
A two-minute talk: what, exactly, is Bitcoin Gold?

Watch the full video  https://youtu.be/c-s3BbnZoJA
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
whats with the low trust rating? And what's with all these new Bitcoins?
Very interesting but what else could be expected after such a big noise btc loss of many users with purses in the calculation. Perhaps this is all justified and logical. Anyway now forks HYIP has passed. Now the market shows that each project represents.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
  bear market is over! Roll Eyes Green Candles
BULLL RUNNNN !!! Keep it going! BTG

i like BTG IS cheap  and not fast like waves or new york coin
BTC IS  to centralized
hope BTG soon 5 seconds transaction

Not so fast ... bulls are still weak, and bears are very dangerous ..
Activity: 641
  bear market is over! Roll Eyes Green Candles
BULLL RUNNNN !!! Keep it going! BTG

i like BTG IS cheap  and not fast like waves or new york coin
BTC IS  to centralized
hope BTG soon 5 seconds transaction

Activity: 70
SWFT Blockchain is celebrating their listing of BTG with a 7-day promotion, giving free BTG to 100 people... 220 BTG in total! And 100 free SwftCoin (SWFTC) to everyone who signs up and shares!

Check it out!
 https://forum.bitcoingold.org/t/swft-blockchain-promotions/1021
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Are there any dates or roadmap for all this BTG pay stuff? seems promising somewhat.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
BTG has long been accumulated but there is no good pump.
I am afraid the price will be up to 50k satoshi.
If that happens, all my capital will disappear.  Cry
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
Latest partner, SWFT Blockchain, just added support for BTG! SWFT: a 1-stop cross-chain crypto transfer platform. For a low fixed fee of 0.05%, advanced tech delivers fantastic exchange rates in minutes! #btg #bitcoingold #liquidity https://www.swft.pro
Pages:
Jump to: