Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Gold : Make Bitcoin Decentralized Again - page 41. (Read 153236 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 4
Low Supply and good development I think BTG will eventually get back into the $200 mark when the market picks up again.

Within the next year or so the difficulty for Bitcoin is going to be through the roof so a lot of the smaller miners will switch to BitcoinGold I think. 
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
New Testnet v3 and Developer Resources. Devs constantly improving their infrastructure and environment so that development progress is well-supported.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Added some BTG to my position. Looks oversold and some upside movement could be expected. Let's see if it proves me correct. Anyway, project is looking good and only bear market stops it from upside movement.
only today I saw why the trust is painted. I think, it is not worthwhile to trust such projects, at least treat with extreme caution. but this is my opinion
Why and how is the trust "Painted", I think you meant Tainted?
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
only today I saw why the trust is painted. I think, it is not worthwhile to trust such projects, at least treat with extreme caution. but this is my opinion

All projects take a long time.
Like Etherum.
They need a process that is not for a moment to expand the network to the world.
BTG is just about the age of corn, so it's only natural that this condition.
Because BTG will gradually change as a giant in the world.  Cheesy
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
https://twitter.com/bitcoingold/status/978313019917824000
The Best SPV Wallet is just hours away! Stay tuned...
Of all of the forks of Bitcoin (which in general I do not like) I like this one the most, unlike Bcash it does not try and claim to be the actual Bitcoin. 

But I think the Developers need to do more to promote it, they are very active on Twitter but that is about it.   

That's the difference between braggarts and those who work in silence

They do not pretend to be the real bitcoin, but nevertheless, they are going to be

That rubbish that was said in BTG's past was a lie
I agree with your first sentence but not the second and have no idea what you are talking about in the third.

As for "They do not pretend to be the real bitcoin, but nevertheless, they are going to be" that is not the attitude to have, there will only ever be one Bitcoin and I have spammed the fuck out of @bitcoin and @rogerver of which accounts he owns both of to promote Bcash and he really is pathetic.

The last thing Bitcoingold needs is to be tagged a Bitcoin wannabee better to succeed or fail on their own merits and if anything make sure they promote the fact that they do not pretend to be the real BTC, that will win them more supporters than what the fuckwit Ver does with Bcash.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Of all of the forks of Bitcoin (which in general I do not like) I like this one the most, unlike Bcash it does not try and claim to be the actual Bitcoin. 

But I think the Developers need to do more to promote it, they are very active on Twitter but that is about it.   

That's the difference between braggarts and those who work in silence

They do not pretend to be the real bitcoin, but nevertheless, they are going to be

That rubbish that was said in BTG's past was a lie
The largest volume of BTG is in Bithumb.
I tried to register but the verification code was not sent.
Can anyone help Huh

Bithump facing with that issue from a long time sometimes verification arrived after a day the problem is into their network. You should contact with support I hope you will be able to make account there.

Oh so yeah, thanks for the information.
but I do not know their support.
Can you please tell the Bithumb support link Huh
Thank you in advance.

Activity: 826
Merit: 517
New Testnet v3 and Developer Resources. Devs constantly improving their infrastructure and environment so that development progress is well-supported.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
Shopping Cart Elite Announces Bitcoin Gold As Their Preferred Cryptocurrency At Checkout https://twitter.com/bitcoingold/status/975892987635994628
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Can anyone help Huh

Bithump facing with that issue from a long time sometimes verification arrived after a day the problem is into their network. You should contact with support I hope you will be able to make account there.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
it is very interesting that the trust of manager is painted.  Grin anyway. what opinions about this coin do exist at all, for some reason it seems to me that this fork does not have a long-term future
Activity: 98
https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=Bitcoin+Gold+%28BTG%29&SortBy=0
Hi guys. Good news. Centra has added Bitcoin Gold to the Centra Wallet & CentraCard tommorow.
Can anyone help Huh
Activity: 22
* Soon Lightning Network will come

* Satoshi´s True vision

* The currency that best treats the miners

I have many reasons to buy this coin. A thousand reasons.

Official Telegram: https://t.me/BitcoinGoldHQ

Soon to the moon!!
Activity: 28
I'm curious, what will eventually happen to this crypto currency? There is no certainty that everything will be fine!
Activity: 1498
Merit: 342
the Trend is Your Friend?
guy's im mining bitcoin gold since yesterday but no details about immature balance or pending balance.

here's the details of my workers.

http://btgpool.pro/workers/GRsVygRm5hgHX6PQWbPbUsMA6RXn4HS8Zb

any idea?

The penultimate block was 19.03, the last found block on 22.03.18 at 10:49.
The pool has a low hashed.
Navigate to other pools, for example miningpoolhab.
Pages:
Jump to: