Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Gold : Make Bitcoin Decentralized Again - page 57. (Read 153236 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Suppose that BTG follows the path of BCH , pump it up with bitcoin festivity month. Well I will not be surprise it one day the price will be as erratic , investors will be confused as to where they will hold their stake.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Shitcoin detected. C'mon man, I was once witnessed a community where in ppl are these mischievous. Please please. Enough scammin' already.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
How many team or members are support Bitcoin gold now?
I've bought couple of BTG last night, so I'd like to know more about this coin.  Grin
You are so damn lucky. BTG will be the next BCH?

I believe so, Bitcoin Gold is the only coin which has NOT been pumped so far among top 20 coins.

I think Bitcoin Gold can reach as high as Litecoin's market capitalization. Why not?  Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I've bought couple of BTG last night, so I'd like to know more about this coin.  Grin
You are so damn lucky. BTG will be the next BCH?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
btg is on the move, alot of buy orders in place could go to 600 usd in couple of days. keep hold
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
Hello Bitcoingold comunity
has there been any news regarding the stolen coins and the broken wallet?

regards
BTG team promised to return the coins.
But how - personally I'm not clear.

Read https://bitcoingold.org/vulnerable-wallets/
Activity: 280
Hello Bitcoingold comunity
has there been any news regarding the stolen coins and the broken wallet?

regards
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
scam, scam wallets all scam better buy BTC diamond and stake
sold all my coins, which werent stolen! lost more than 200.000 USD with that shit project!
you can pump, i will pump even better projects that i trust. if you do dont install something from their website or believe their any linked things on their website.
the used 180 GB on my harddisk isnt worth your shit.

noob team isnt able to keep safe their own website
BTG will not get support from me! Buy PIVX!

You sold your BTG? if you read the graphs you can see it will be pumped soon.

Dude is just fudding BTG and promoting another coin. Don't pay him no mind...
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
The BTG developers wrote that it was they who evacuated Shocked the coins to protect users from the thief.
https://bitcoingold.org/vulnerable-wallets/

Also I received a letter where I was asked to provide my personal identification data to the BTG team.

My objections that the only proof of possession of coins is a private key - were not accepted.

First, to establish your identity, we will follow a similar procedure to a Bitcoin Exchange's KYC program. Please send me a photo of yourself, holding a legible official government ID, and also holding a hand-written note with the current date and the words, "BTG Evacuation" on it Shocked Shocked Shocked. You should email this image directly to the email address [email protected]. (The other emails on the list are there to assure you that this email account is legitimate; you do not need to send your ID there, and if you do, I will delete it from those other mailboxes.)

if necessary, I will publish all the text of the correspondence.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
How much has been invested in this coin one thing is sure now that it is to stay here. BTG will last longer than some people think or predict about it. This space is all about making money and we can watch how much trade is going in every single market these days. At the moment BTG looks stable and isn't going away.
Activity: 252

For the price itself there has been a slight increase even though just waiting for the time to pump high and immediately sell it. waiting for a bright future with BTG.

why would you sell it if BTG have a bright future?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

For the price itself there has been a slight increase even though just waiting for the time to pump high and immediately sell it. waiting for a bright future with BTG.
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
I were thinking about buying some BTG, as it could look ready for a pump. But with all theese scam and stolen coins accusation pluss the difference in hashpower vs blocks found makes it to uncertain for me. Even if i got to sell at a pump i would feel bad for the buyer if this showed to be true.

However if the devs resolve the current issues i could end up regretting my choice, but still there are so many good options to choose from.
Activity: 71
Merit: 11
The Bitcoin Gold Community

Update: We have released an official blog relating to the BTG core wallet Suspicious File incident, with ways to help the affected people.
As always, we're striving to support the community and trying to help protect each other.

#1CPU1VOTE #BTG
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
sold all my coins, which werent stolen! lost more than 200.000 USD with that shit project!
you can pump, i will pump even better projects that i trust. if you do dont install something from their website or believe their any linked things on their website.

You sold your BTG? if you read the graphs you can see it will be pumped soon.
Activity: 244

Activity: 392
Merit: 254
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
BCG is next in line to the pump.
Activity: 114
Merit: 7
Hi, guys

Any software updates? What's wrong with your Github? It's not being updated for a while.
Pages:
Jump to: