Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Gold : Make Bitcoin Decentralized Again - page 68. (Read 153236 times)

Activity: 386
Merit: 252
Does anyone know if the site http://btcgwallet.org is legit?
I get to it via Google search for a Mac BTG wallet. The site has not https and it says the following:

Beware of Imposter Sites. [link] is the ONLY official site for this wallet. This is the only Bitcoin Gold site linked to from www.[link].org.

On [link].org I could not find any link to [link].org and what confuses me also, [link]provides a Windows, Linux and Mac wallet link while [link].org does only provide a Windows and Linux wallet.

use only official wallets listed on first post here or on official site.
and move your bitcoin to new address before claiming your bitcoin gold.
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
I hold my bitcoin in Electrum wallet.
Will I get future bitcoin fork coins?
What should be done?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
No matter how it was, the price of BTG is steadily falling.

Im also monitoring the BTG price closely. After the first days of a weak hype, it is constantly falling. Anybody knows the reason for it? Or is it just because of the market, in consequence of there not being much demand for BTG?

Because bitcoin price is increasing at a rapid rate when  people over the bitcoin bitcoin gold will sure increase specially when bitcoin silver launch because of same developer
Activity: 210
BTG is the price tends to decline, because too many bitcoin bifurcation is coming, scarcity is expensive, when two treasure to Christmas Eve a bit of God, the bifurcation of the capital is nearing the end of the game Roll Eyes

No you are wrong bitcoin silver will launch at the end of month and there is another project by same member will be launch in feb 2018 so it will work like a fork when bitcoin cash fork suddenly his price increase 300 to 2400 dollar no time i think same thing will happen to bitcoin gold u just have to wait that it is practically great time to in i can see easily 1500 dollar easily at the end of the month
Activity: 289
BTG is the price tends to decline, because too many bitcoin bifurcation is coming, scarcity is expensive, when two treasure to Christmas Eve a bit of God, the bifurcation of the capital is nearing the end of the game Roll Eyes
Activity: 258
Merit: 250

Im also monitoring the BTG price closely. After the first days of a weak hype, it is constantly falling. Anybody knows the reason for it? Or is it just because of the market, in consequence of there not being much demand for BTG?
I think it's a lots of platform want to earn some money,
their are only bittrex and binance could trade it,but I think it would be could trade in poloniex.
the exchange sold their BTG and when the price down,they would buy it from the market and open the exchange
Activity: 350
Merit: 46
 Smiley The bitcoin's bifurcated movement is getting stronger and will be forked many times in December. Bitcoin can quickly disciples and followers make a soccer team. Of course, it's good for the investors who have BTC, and the free candy is sweet. Cool
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Activity: 378
Merit: 278
Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair
I'm rooting for Bitcoin Gold! Also mining it.
[SNIP]

Any "Bitcoin Gold"-like offshoot of Bitcoin that is GPU mineable, leverages Bitcoin's blockchain and user wallets, keeps scarce supply, open-source, and small blocks, I am all for.

In the longterm, I see no reason why this altcoin wouldn't be worth more than 1.5x price of altcoin "Bitcoin Cash".

In fact, I wouldn't see why the combination of coins of ["Bitcoin Gold", Litecoin, Monero, Vertcoin, Groestlcoin] wouldn't be worth more than 5x of altcoin "Bitcoin Cash"

Today in market cap terms; we have
altcoin Bitcoin Cash $21B
altcoin Bitcoin Gold ~$2.5B
litecoin 3.3b
monero 1.9b
vertcoin 0.2b
groestlcoin 0.04b

I predict longterm 1BTG=1.5"Bitcoin cash"; currently 1BTG = 0.12
I predict longterm [the combination]=5"Bitcoin Cash", currently [combination] = 0.38
Thus I predict a hard fall in relative terms for BCH

For the time-being, I'm mining Bitcoin Gold.

And I am holding onto both my Bitcoin Gold, as well as my real Bitcoin.

Go Bitcoin Gold!

[for reference, today, real bitcoin sits at $110B]

UPDATE:
Today in market cap terms; we have
altcoin Bitcoin Cash (previous 11/14/2017: $21B -> now  $23.4B
altcoin Bitcoin Gold (previous 11/14/2017: ~$2.5B-> now $5.1B
litecoin (previous 11/14/2017: 3.3b-> now  $4.8B
monero (previous 11/14/2017: 1.9b-> now  $2.8B
vertcoin (previous 11/14/2017: 0.2b-> now  $0.2B
groestlcoin (previous 11/14/2017: 0.04b-> now  $0.04B

I predict longterm 1BTG=1.5"Bitcoin cash"; previously 1BTG = 0.12-> now  0.21
I predict longterm [the combination]=5.0"Bitcoin Cash", previously [combination] = 0.38 -> now 0.55
Thus I predict a hard fall in relative terms for BCH

[for reference, real bitcoin previously at $110B-> now $171B]

Maybe i'll update this monthly
Activity: 268
Can you please add our mining pool to the pools list: https://2miners.com/
Activity: 924
Merit: 556
Does anyone know if the site http://btcgwallet.org is legit?
I get to it via Google search for a Mac BTG wallet. The site has not https and it says the following:

Beware of Imposter Sites. BTCGWallet.ORG is the ONLY official site for this wallet. This is the only Bitcoin Gold site linked to from www.BitcoinGold.org.

On BitcoinGold.org I could not find any link to BTCGWallet.org and what confuses me also, BTCGWallet provides a Windows, Linux and Mac wallet link while BitcoinGold.org does only provide a Windows and Linux wallet.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Bitcoin gold gives 3 dollars per card, mine it profitably, but it has some problems with statistics.

Is that why it isn't listed on Whattomine anymore? Until a while ago it was at the top, now I don't even see it.
Activity: 448
So no software wallet for Windows yet?
Activity: 589
Merit: 507
I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.
All altcoins are called a scam by some people, even the glorious bitcoin.

Dimon effect Smiley
Activity: 686
Bitcoin gold gives 3 dollars per card, mine it profitably, but it has some problems with statistics.
In long term BTG looks really much more better than BCH because they didn't involve themselves in useless issues like BCH. BTG will easy by easy get confidence of users and supporters. I don't have idea about its value but see it performing better than BCH in coming months.
Of course, it is not necessary here to tell tales that he was better. What generally is a this project?

now most miners are CPU based, bitcoin gold will has good future because it's GPU mining based, this is great update to bitcoin i guess.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
In long term BTG looks really much more better than BCH because they didn't involve themselves in useless issues like BCH. BTG will easy by easy get confidence of users and supporters. I don't have idea about its value but see it performing better than BCH in coming months.
Of course, it is not necessary here to tell tales that he was better. What generally is a this project?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Why I heard some people said that Bitcoin Gold is a scam one?
All altcoins are called a scam by some people, even the glorious bitcoin.
Do your own research, and never invest what you can't afford to lose.
I'm not certain about Bitcoin gold and it's goals but the price seems to be fix in the graph these days, i might join but after a good research
good luck

i have feeling bitcoin gold will has good day in the future like what happen with bitcoin cash.
i still not claimed my bitcoin gold till now. will do when it has good price someday.
Pages:
Jump to: