Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Gold : Make Bitcoin Decentralized Again - page 69. (Read 153236 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
I'm not certain about Bitcoin gold and it's goals but the price seems to be fix in the graph these days, i might join but after a good research
good luck
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
Would you think BTG is still worth it to invest? I'm planning to pull out actually after painful plunge  Huh
Many like you feel the same specially those bought BTG at 450+ $ , i think it is going back to 100 $ 0.01 then it will be bumped again after being added to poloniex .
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Youtube Influencer
Would you think BTG is still worth it to invest? I'm planning to pull out actually after painful plunge  Huh
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
ever new added poloniex?
 - BTG HuhHuh
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
btg 269usd Embarrassed Cry

Where? I check with coinmarketcap.
At bithumbs current price is $ 300, bittrex $ 280. This price is still so high!
260 already and apparently this is not the end
Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Where? I check with coinmarketcap.
At bithumbs current price is $ 300, bittrex $ 280. This price is still so high!
Activity: 1
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
In long term BTG looks really much more better than BCH because they didn't involve themselves in useless issues like BCH. BTG will easy by easy get confidence of users and supporters. I don't have idea about its value but see it performing better than BCH in coming months.
Activity: 386
Merit: 252
whats is the good wallet to hold my coins? I have heard bad reviews about the native wallet for bitcoin gold. Also from security point of view which one would be better?

1. move your bitcoins to other wallet.
2. use only official wallets, they are listed on main post here and on website.

Good luck!
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
whats is the good wallet to hold my coins? I have heard bad reviews about the native wallet for bitcoin gold. Also from security point of view which one would be better?
Activity: 378
Merit: 278
Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair
I'm rooting for Bitcoin Gold! Also mining it.
[SNIP]

Any "Bitcoin Gold"-like offshoot of Bitcoin that is GPU mineable, leverages Bitcoin's blockchain and user wallets, keeps scarce supply, open-source, and small blocks, I am all for.

In the longterm, I see no reason why this altcoin wouldn't be worth more than 1.5x price of altcoin "Bitcoin Cash".

In fact, I wouldn't see why the combination of coins of ["Bitcoin Gold", Litecoin, Monero, Vertcoin, Groestlcoin] wouldn't be worth more than 5x of altcoin "Bitcoin Cash"

Today in market cap terms; we have
altcoin Bitcoin Cash $21B
altcoin Bitcoin Gold ~$2.5B
litecoin 3.3b
monero 1.9b
vertcoin 0.2b
groestlcoin 0.04b

I predict longterm 1BTG=1.5"Bitcoin cash"; currently 1BTG = 0.12
I predict longterm [the combination]=5"Bitcoin Cash", currently [combination] = 0.38
Thus I predict a hard fall in relative terms for BCH

For the time-being, I'm mining Bitcoin Gold.

And I am holding onto both my Bitcoin Gold, as well as my real Bitcoin.

Go Bitcoin Gold!

[for reference, today, real bitcoin sits at $110B]

UPDATE:
Today in market cap terms; we have
altcoin Bitcoin Cash (previous 11/14/2017: $21B -> now  $23.4B
altcoin Bitcoin Gold (previous 11/14/2017: ~$2.5B-> now $5.1B
litecoin (previous 11/14/2017: 3.3b-> now  $4.8B
monero (previous 11/14/2017: 1.9b-> now  $2.8B
vertcoin (previous 11/14/2017: 0.2b-> now  $0.2B
groestlcoin (previous 11/14/2017: 0.04b-> now  $0.04B

I predict longterm 1BTG=1.5"Bitcoin cash"; previously 1BTG = 0.12-> now  0.21
I predict longterm [the combination]=5.0"Bitcoin Cash", previously [combination] = 0.38 -> now 0.55
Thus I predict a hard fall in relative terms for BCH

[for reference, real bitcoin previously at $110B-> now $171B]
Activity: 38
Just too many forks. Miners have found this way to earn.
legendary
Activity: 1499
Merit: 1164

Yes this non official thread should be closed and all discussion moved to the official thread

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitcoin-gold-make-bitcoin-decentralized-again-2284289

If any mod could do this

You linked back to this thread.   Smiley
Activity: 240
Merit: 11
I also wanna know whether I can claim BTG and future forked coins if I use electrum wallet.

Yes, I have done it myself. Download Bitcoin gold QT wallet..sync it (it will take forever) and then exoirt all private keys from electrum, import every key into gold wallet. Easiest way is to run a bat-file to import. make sure you import all but one with a "false" statement last, otherwise it will rescan the whole blockchain after EVERY key. and that may take days/weeks to import all if you have many keys.

And if you are uncertain of bitcoin gold QT and exposing your private keys, make sure to empty your electrum wallet FIRST into another wallet.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
I also wanna know whether I can claim BTG and future forked coins if I use electrum wallet.
Activity: 218
Merit: 102
sorry if already asked. i couldn't find it:
how do I claim bitcoin gold from a multisig (2 of 3) bitcoin address which is on electrum?
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
Check their webpage now anyone who downloaded the QT Wallet is infected.  

Happy I followed my own advice the fact that Malwaybytes picked it up was a big red flag for me.  

So all still safe on Nano s.
Really? Stole money then virus in the QT wallet.

Well, the team didn't steel your money.  It was a rouge dev that put up a website which enabled him to record your keys if you were dumb enough to put them in the site.
Worse though is that this original post still has a link to the hacked version of the client linked.  Intensional or not?  I don't know, which is why I left negative trust. on the account at least until the issue is resolved.

You are talking about 2 different things here, the post referring to the QT wallet being infected is separate to the phishing cloned site that stole peoples money.  

The REAL Bitcoin Gold website had an infected QT Wallet on it but they have since removed it and replaced it.  

I understand the real website had an infected QT Wallet; however, just to be clear, it wasn't the wallet that was infected.  It was the installer.

Yes, they removed/replaced it.

I was also pointing out that the OP (Original Post) in this thread still has a link to the hacked wallet and website (which is why I left the poster Negative trust).

Yes this non official thread should be closed and all discussion moved to the official thread

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitcoin-gold-make-bitcoin-decentralized-again-2284289

If any mod could do this
legendary
Activity: 1499
Merit: 1164
Check their webpage now anyone who downloaded the QT Wallet is infected.  

Happy I followed my own advice the fact that Malwaybytes picked it up was a big red flag for me.  

So all still safe on Nano s.
Really? Stole money then virus in the QT wallet.

Well, the team didn't steel your money.  It was a rouge dev that put up a website which enabled him to record your keys if you were dumb enough to put them in the site.
Worse though is that this original post still has a link to the hacked version of the client linked.  Intensional or not?  I don't know, which is why I left negative trust. on the account at least until the issue is resolved.

You are talking about 2 different things here, the post referring to the QT wallet being infected is separate to the phishing cloned site that stole peoples money.  

The REAL Bitcoin Gold website had an infected QT Wallet on it but they have since removed it and replaced it.  

I understand the real website had an infected QT Wallet; however, just to be clear, it wasn't the wallet that was infected.  It was the installer.

Yes, they removed/replaced it.

I was also pointing out that the OP (Original Post) in this thread still has a link to the hacked wallet and website (which is why I left the poster Negative trust).
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
Parsec Frontiers Pre-Sale 24.01.2018
Based on the last 72 hours of watching the market closely, post pump:

Bots are currently accumulating/holding at 3 million sats, after a forceful wind down from the top resistance-heavy line at around 4.6-4.7 million sats. Someone began dumping heavily enough to overpower strong upward momentum for a while, until there started to be less resistance and the price started to fall faster. The bots suppressed price to 3.7 million sat area and held it for awhile, then began another wind down.

They heavily suppress if support begins to increase price, and they prop up the price after price dips below_____ mil. They may be laddering their dump based on what support exists, or testing resistance lines before committing to another wind down push.

This kind of sell pressure just makes buyers/traders eventually sit on the sidelines and wait out the slump. I see the bots switch tactics and go in to "bait formation", where they will stack up the buy orders, but reduce sell orders, and then wait to see what kind of buy action there is (hard to see natural action when your bots are going nuts on both sides/wash trading). When they do this, there is a noticeable pause in the action, and then you can see the real pace of things. People are buying, but they are obviously nervous, due to all the heavy suppression/bot action.

What I expect to happen:

BTG is still new and has not "broken out" yet. There is a big market for a Bitcoin that can be mined by home GPU systems. That will be big in the future, for sure, as more and more small fry GPU/gaming system miners enter the market to try and get their "coinz" in the bag.

Eventually (probably sooner than we think), the larger players will have a hard time pushing things around as coins distribute more, and more money enters the crypto-sphere. It is happening fast, from what I can see on the charts. Weeeeee!

Bitcoin Gold should benefit greatly from the brand-name relation, in combination with the GPU/little guy aspect going for it. That will secure its own little niche crowd, which will grow with crypto/Bitcoin. Any hype, or side/hardware economies that develop around it will just add to that.

It is also paired with USDT, which will of course dump in to whatever markets it can be dumped in to when the Tether B.S. finally blows up in everyone's faces. That should be a fun spike.

See y'all on the moon.  Wink

Pages:
Jump to: