Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Gold : Make Bitcoin Decentralized Again - page 80. (Read 153236 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Any android wallet yet. Hope will arrive soon

Coinomi works perfect on my device this is trusted wallet to store this coin. I'm using this wallet to claim for all fork this good choice to for any coin at the moment so you can use this wallet as Android.

So it should fine to claim both BCH and BTG with Coinomi?
I have claimed neither one of them yet. I just wanna wait until it is 100% safe.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Hello, i want to mining btg, Where pool trusted and profitable?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Coinomi works perfect on my device this is trusted wallet to store this coin. I'm using this wallet to claim for all fork this good choice to for any coin at the moment so you can use this wallet as Android.

yes i agree, you can download Coinomi mobile wallet from official website here :
https://coinomi.com/

thanks for you share ,i also want to solove this problem ,now i  download an install in my phone ,really good ,work fine .
Activity: 386
Merit: 252

yes i agree, you can download Coinomi mobile wallet from official website here :
https://coinomi.com/
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

Activity: 386
Merit: 252
some people are saying Bitcoin Gold will worth +$1000 as like Bitcoin Cash.

is this possible?
should we hold on our bitcoin gold or dump now?
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Thanks for the article you shown there. I have heard lots of people told that Bitcoin Gold is a really big scam ever. I did not invest my money into the project. So good luck to everyone if you are Bitcoin Gold investors.

i no investors, i scammed with 58 BTG after claim

https://btgexp.com/tx/36e81cf12df7b80bd1192e3fa76d22b6957fd3f3df0eb7a6f4f3eee41984a81b
Activity: 5
anyone sold their btg yet?
Activity: 240
Merit: 11
Synking the huge blockchain now on bitcoin gold QT wallet.. gonna try to import my privkeys from electrum soon. (Obviously an empty wallet now) Smiley

I´ll get back with the results.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
I don't think the developer didn't start this thread they started a different one it's just this is the one everyone uses because it was first

Not the first. This one predates it https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitcoingpu-btcgpu-forked-spinoff-new-pow-adjusting-size-cap-segwit-2133536. That thread has a scrape of the initial website, which itself was lifted (stolen?) directly from the Bitcoin Cash website.
Activity: 56
This the real Bitcoin Gold or another fork?
I am waiting for to buy the Bitcoin Gold.
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
Hi guys,
I wonder myself why developer started the topic for a little bit long time ago. Since then, he/ her only post only one more post. You can check it, by now his or her current activities are two. Is it strange?

I don't think the developer didn't start this thread they started a different one it's just this is the one everyone uses because it was first
Activity: 3
Ok this is cool. I was running a Bitcoin Core full node where I kept my BTC. Downloaded Bitcoin Gold and the entire blockchain again to run a new BTG full node. Upon completion of the huge download my BTG from the split just showed up in the balance saving me the hassle of importing private keys etc...!! Nice when things just work!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Blockchain is really a magic play, how can I fork it, it is not quite understood, too profound, ask God to explain the popular. At present, there are BCH, BTG, BCD, there will be Li Xiaolai in the future to engage in special SBCD, material SB packages Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Anyone know why the Windows wallet keeps getting blocked by Malwarbytes, is there a work around for this?  

are you using this one https://bitcoingold.org/#features?

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/53e01dd7366e87fb920645b29541f8487f6f9eec233cbb43032c60c0398fc9fa/detection
Yep that is the one.

Why would they release a wallet without first checking its virus status.   Dumb.  

i think they are false positive i see them many times in many wallet
Thanks. But I would like to know how do you know that is false positive or true positive. How to check it?

Most wallets and miner programs trigger the Bitcoinminer Trojan flag in antivirus software. In the past, people programed malware that made people mine bitcoins against their will. Since the same lines of code that enable you to mine this coin are very similar to the mining code used in these Botnet malware, the antivirus programs are going to flag them.
If you want to be extra cautious, learn to compile these programs yourself and run them under sandboxie or a virtual machine under Ubuntu.
Activity: 27
Activity: 994
Merit: 513
How can you claim your Bitcoin Gold if you had your coins inside electrum at the moment of the fork? Is it easy?

Depends. The easiest way seems to be to use coinomi: Get the privkeys from Electrum ("Export Private keys") and paste them into Coinomi.

Since I am not comfortable with having a wallet on my smartphone, this is no option for me. YMMV.

Right now, I am downloading the bootstrap blockchain to sync up the official qt wallet, let's see how that plays out.
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
How can you claim your Bitcoin Gold if you had your coins inside electrum at the moment of the fork? Is it easy?
Activity: 238
Merit: 40
First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre
Bitcoin gold theft gets coins media attention, please be aware this developer team is not capable to run the project, they are dishonest and incapable of handling the coin distribution for the public good, they do not have capability to make sure wallet which s crucial part of the whole ecosystem is safe for use by people and takes no step to correct the mistakes that they made, they plant code that takes 5% from the mining rewards without warning the miners, that is not acceptable, post hard fork supermining 8000 blocks amounting to 100000 btg is like stealing bitcoin and bitcoin gold from people, there is no consensus from the public regarding this supermining, they just take it

https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-gold-wallet-scam-nets-3-million-illicit-earnings/
Pages:
Jump to: