Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Gold : Make Bitcoin Decentralized Again - page 82. (Read 153236 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Anyone know why the Windows wallet keeps getting blocked by Malwarbytes, is there a work around for this? 

Activity: 588
Merit: 541
Are you decentralized now mate? funny as fuck that you are behind the Bitcoin main net in circulating supply, you were supposed to be faster.

For someone who wants to make Bitcoin decentralized again, should've been a piece of cake to compile a protected wallet so people don't get

Fucked over by scammers, how could you decentralize Btc again if you are the one doubling the coins of the same people who centralized it?
Activity: 1589
Merit: 214
Why I don't see total available supply and full btg balance here: https://btgblocks.com/ and here https://btgexp.com
Why I see only mined BTG after the launch btg mainnet?
I see full balance in my BTG qt but I don't see this balance in btg block explorers.
Activity: 392
Merit: 154

BTG in its rightful place thanks to editing HTML lol

A few more hours/days and I'm sure CMC will update, not really sure why they haven't currently. Expecting whales to cause a liftoff when this happens really, a few more pumps to make money off the noobs are going to happen, before the colossal dump.

I doubt Coinmarketcap will update anytime soon and it will probably fall a lot lower..

I hope it does stay down longer then I can accumulate more much cheaper lol
Activity: 124
Merit: 10

A few more hours/days and I'm sure CMC will update, not really sure why they haven't currently. Expecting whales to cause a liftoff when this happens really, a few more pumps to make money off the noobs are going to happen, before the colossal dump.

I doubt Coinmarketcap will update anytime soon and it will probably fall a lot lower..
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

CMC is being threatened and extorted by the government to not update BTG.

Damn cowards!!

Glad this scam coin is dying. I hope it never goes above rank 1000 on Coinmarketcap.

The only reason it is 1000+ is the coin supply is unknown once this is calculated then it will be either just above or below litecoin

You seem to have a good understanding of this, that makes sense. Why is it not currently at that number and why is the supply not on CMC already?

I believe the number collected through a API call to a block explorer but this information is either not being exported or CMC does not know where to get it from either way I think think is a serious issue that needs solving ASAP and is damaging the value

EDIT:

Taking data from the btgblocks explorer https://btgblocks.com/ext/getmoneysupply

This puts coin supply at 16,762,732

This would give a CMC market cap of
$4,168,891,557

This puts BTG at #5 just above litecoin

That is very odd, it makes me want to avoid BTG.

Guys, when is the next pump? Seems like it's pretty soon  Roll Eyes #GOBTG!

As soon as Bittrex switches back to 0% change on BTG in a few hours and Coinmarketcap updates the supply for BTG, that is when there will be a big final pump I think.

If people see BTG at #6 on CMC it will draw attention.

One thing we can all agree on, BTG is either going 50% up or 50% down in the next few days.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
Guys, when is the next pump? Seems like it's pretty soon  Roll Eyes #GOBTG!

There have not been any artificial pumps just ones when added to new exchanges or if some big news comes out so maybe just speculate

If they will run a marketing campaign to get more attention than it has chance to get big whales in. But much hard to say anything at this stage but good to see it's listing on big exchanges.  
Activity: 316
Merit: 100
wait poloniex if you lucky
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
CMC is being threatened and extorted by the government to not update BTG.

Damn cowards!!

Glad this scam coin is dying. I hope it never goes above rank 1000 on Coinmarketcap.

The only reason it is 1000+ is the coin supply is unknown once this is calculated then it will be either just above or below litecoin

You seem to have a good understanding of this, that makes sense. Why is it not currently at that number and why is the supply not on CMC already?

I believe the number collected through a API call to a block explorer but this information is either not being exported or CMC does not know where to get it from either way I think think is a serious issue that needs solving ASAP and is damaging the value

EDIT:

Taking data from the btgblocks explorer https://btgblocks.com/ext/getmoneysupply

$4,168,891,557

There have not been any artificial pumps just ones when added to new exchanges or if some big news comes out so maybe just speculate
Activity: 108
Activity: 316
BTG is much better than BCH because they are not doing fishy job like that team. I think it's worth to support this coin now we have chance get more big value in future it is getting attention.

is this a joke?? Huh , wich team you mean? I can not find anything about this 'team'

Activity: 169
NEM Wallet: NA4P5WURI6CYWZ3KRYZ6BZ2WBYWGFJDWY6BZ5Y
all these coins that just keep coming......
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1077
^ Will code for Bitcoins
Hello BTG guys,

What is the final verdict on Electron Gold wallet? Is it a scam or not? Official site lists it as a scam, but that info is from October 30th. Has it been validated in the meantime, or it is still not safe to use it?

Not really sure about the other wallets, but saw that Ledger supports this with a BTG split tool to send to a new BTG address on the device.

Glad to hear it. Can you post a link, where did you read about this?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
BTG is much better than BCH because they are not doing fishy job like that team. I think it's worth to support this coin now we have chance get more big value in future it is getting attention.

EDIT:

$4,168,891,557

I think the BTG team need to contact CMC and give them the required information I may contact them and see what they have to say

EDIT:

$4,168,891,557

Activity: 153

Any reason why that information isn't available to Coinmarketcap? Makes distribution look a bit scammy.
Pages:
Jump to: