Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Gold : Make Bitcoin Decentralized Again - page 83. (Read 153236 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 154
Glad this scam coin is dying. I hope it never goes above rank 1000 on Coinmarketcap.

The only reason it is 1000+ is the coin supply is unknown once this is calculated then it will be either just above or below litecoin

You seem to have a good understanding of this, that makes sense. Why is it not currently at that number and why is the supply not on CMC already?

I believe the number collected through a API call to a block explorer but this information is either not being exported or CMC does not know where to get it from either way I think think is a serious issue that needs solving ASAP and is damaging the value

EDIT:

Taking data from the btgblocks explorer https://btgblocks.com/ext/getmoneysupply

This puts coin supply at 16,762,732

This would give a CMC market cap of
$4,168,891,557

This puts BTG at #5 just above litecoin
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
It is very good to see BTG dominating the top volume position with more than 26.5k Bitcoins. It shows that BTG is to stay here and with healthy growth gradually. Once first 24 hours period will be over in next couple of hours there will be green candles everywhere.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Glad this scam coin is dying. I hope it never goes above rank 1000 on Coinmarketcap.

The only reason it is 1000+ is the coin supply is unknown once this is calculated then it will be either just above or below litecoin

You seem to have a good understanding of this, that makes sense. Why is it not currently at that number and why is the supply not on CMC already?
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
Hello BTG guys,

What is the final verdict on Electron Gold wallet? Is it a scam or not? Official site lists it as a scam, but that info is from October 30th. Has it been validated in the meantime, or it is still not safe to use it?

Not really sure about the other wallets, but saw that Ledger supports this with a BTG split tool to send to a new BTG address on the device.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Oh. I missed a nice spike. But now it's going down steadily. Is there any hope for Bitcoin Gold left?
Activity: 343
Merit: 102
Finally paid out the 1st 24 hrs of mining. Devs really are invested to make this coin work. But they over estimated themselves and were not ready for a project this big. They need to add or replace more developers who can actually do the job and scrutinize accepting partners.
Activity: 392

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1077
^ Will code for Bitcoins
Hello BTG guys,

What is the final verdict on Electron Gold wallet? Is it a scam or not? Official site lists it as a scam, but that info is from October 30th. Has it been validated in the meantime, or it is still not safe to use it?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Alleged scam: Supposed hidden rate of 0.5% to the miners who could all see it, and I see it normal for the developer to charge that fee for their work time, anyway they have eliminated it. ---> DEVELOPERS WORDS ->> https://ibb.co/gyg0Xm https://ibb.co/i9wTJR

Alleged scam: the pre-mine, https://bitcoingold.org/premine-endowment/

Alleged scam: I do not pay the miners. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M082vbUY8uQ

They are just attacks by government hackers. This currency is the currency of the people, decentralized. Jack Liao, founder of BTG, owns a graphic card company, so he can distribute to everyone the world

Close your mouth and inform yourself before talking shit

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Do not let yourself be manipulated, those who say that this is a scam is because they are investors of other currencies
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
MineCrew
I'm here to comment just that this project is BS, with only one developer and shit like that. It's a pump and dump - hit and run.

This strategy still works and will work if you know how to use it. But don't forget about backside of pump'n'dump
Some whales tend to dump when they want to buy more coins at cheap price...

Wanted to invest in BTG about 0.5 BTC just yesterday, but after reading all "this coin is scam" messages didn't do it waiting for... IDK really, smart people tend to invest in risky coins but they don't make decisions on reading this shit messages.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
This coin is clearly a scam. But people like to pump fake coins. If you invest you will lose all. I just want to be honest

I wouldn't say scam as such but a good opportunity for the whales who hold massive amounts of BTC and now also massive amounts of BTG to manipulate the market and make a lot more BTC off the poor by inflating the market so noobies buy in at the top and get dumped on..

Either way this is a good way to profit for experienced traders, I wouldn't expect the market to completely fall into the abyss for a few more days as money can be made here by the biggest whales. Expect a few more pump and dumps then a downtrend for a few months, followed by one last pump. Then hopefully these forks will start to die out and BTC can remain king.

As soon as BTG hits CMC the whales will pump it, then a lot of you noobies will get burnt - Shame as BCH which will be gone in a couple years.

There are some evidence which can demonstrate why many people called Bitcoin Gold is a scam one. You should to analyse the information by yourself. Good luck with your choice.

That's true, but I can day trade shitcoins and still make a good profit. Nobody with a brain would actually buy this with BTC, but there are a lot of traders in crypto that don't actually use their brains and will buy it. BTG will still pump and dump multiple times because the whales control both the buy and sell side. It is just a good way to make 100s of BTC quickly from new traders.
Activity: 210
Merit: 112
I'm here to comment just that this project is BS, with only one developer and shit like that. It's a pump and dump - hit and run.
Activity: 672
Blockchain Evangelist.
Which is the biggest pool at the moment ?

Im using btgpool.pro but it seems that even if it has 7,25 msols, there is still 50 msols somewhere.

I think it's suprnova:

https://btg.suprnova.cc/
Activity: 711
Merit: 250
Which is the biggest pool at the moment ?

Im using btgpool.pro but it seems that even if it has 7,25 msols, there is still 50 msols somewhere.
Activity: 204
A newbie with 2 posts created more than 16.5 million Bitcoins?
And everyone is trusting this dev?
Activity: 224
MineCrew
This coin is clearly a scam. But people like to pump fake coins. If you invest you will lose all. I just want to be honest

This is lol, honestly. Try to make your own coin with 42000BTC daily trading volume.
And about investments... Even if you have invested in BTG at 19th november you could already have +100% at 21th november.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

I wouldn't say scam as such but a good opportunity for the whales who hold massive amounts of BTC and now also massive amounts of BTG to manipulate the market and make a lot more BTC off the poor by inflating the market so noobies buy in at the top and get dumped on..

Either way this is a good way to profit for experienced traders, I wouldn't expect the market to completely fall into the abyss for a few more days as money can be made here by the biggest whales. Expect a few more pump and dumps then a downtrend for a few months, followed by one last pump. Then hopefully these forks will start to die out and BTC can remain king.

As soon as BTG hits CMC the whales will pump it, then a lot of you noobies will get burnt - Shame as BCH which will be gone in a couple years.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
did Bitcoin Gold  already hit bittrex right? my friend tell me ,i want to confirm this news.
Pages:
Jump to: