Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Gold : Make Bitcoin Decentralized Again - page 85. (Read 153236 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Activity: 832
Merit: 500
Start mining BTG via Minergate..  https://minergate.com/faq/how-to-mine-btg-with-console

So much easier than the other pools .. Smiley

I would stay away from Minergate. If you do a quick Google on them you will find that they skim off some of your hashrate for themselves, don't go there..

and you think Mining pools are free ? lol
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
I do not work with BTG explorer, how can I see my addresses?
Activity: 56
Activity: 235
anyone please advice is this wallet working or it's fake :
https://electrongold.org/

i need simple bitcoin gold wallet for windows, other than core.

no 100% warant all so compromised github and bitcoingold.org site and DEVELOPER SILENT, NO ANY OFFICIAL ANONS.

yobit.net deposit disabled trader only devolopers like " big brother"

i scamed Please chek my old post
Activity: 12
Not sure if this is the proper place to post. . .  

Trying to switch some of my miners over to BTG and having some techincal issues/questions.  

I'm using pool.gold, but my mining stats are not showing up when I search my wallet address.  

Do all BTG wallet addresses begin with "G"?  I'm noticing every single worker on the pool seems to start with the letter 'G'.  

But my wallet address starts with 'A' -- AWAfVb36Yd5Uoe4RbyskFdKUqcUqUMrGZR

I got this address as a deposit address from abucoins exchange.  I was trying to find a decent wallet, but short of downloading a 100Gig core wallet, I was coming up short!  Any better, quick/easy BTG wallet suggestions?  

Is this issue with my wallet address the reason my stats are not showing up?  
Yes A addresses are normal its like bitcoin 1 and 3 addresses I think G is a 1 address and A is a 3 address

I figured out my issue. . .  I was adding params to start.bat, instead of configuring config.txt!  Silly me~  Roll Eyes
Activity: 5
Well, in 24 hours you will have real estimates and calculations. What will happen from that point on only a fortune teller can say.
I am not one - I just do math Smiley
Activity: 144
Enhancing Blockchain Technology
I think that too many words have been spent too much, who is in favor is in a minority and who is against it in the majority!
I also think that this project is very good, because it implements the security of total anonymity.

We are evaluating with our technical team to provide a free node on our German datacenter, with 1/Gbps connectivity, because we believe that without real and concrete support from all, any project can be successful. Especially when you have many Bitcoins in your wallets!

We will keep you updated on the official launch of this node.

Good job everyone,
François Silvestri
CEO/CTO CryptoGods.net
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
TREZOR support for BTG is now enabled and working great
https://twitter.com/TREZOR/status/932626955274514433
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
BTG right now are pumping slowly we just need to wait a little more time to trade all our btg to bitcoin in ensure profit gladly ive been holding my btg for so long
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
Is the BTC Freewallet compatible with BTG ?

Our Multi Wallet is. Plus there's a dedicated BTG wallet for Android as well; waiting to get the green light from Apple on the iOS version this week.

Yes A addresses are normal its like bitcoin 1 and 3 addresses I think G is a 1 address and A is a 3 address

Thank you Tek.

So I wonder why my stats are not showing up in pool.gold then . . .   ?  *scratching head. . .   *

Claymore seems to be running fine on 2 rigs pointed to the pool. 
Activity: 392
Merit: 154

Trying to switch some of my miners over to BTG and having some techincal issues/questions.  

I'm using pool.gold, but my mining stats are not showing up when I search my wallet address.  

Do all BTG wallet addresses begin with "G"?  I'm noticing every single worker on the pool seems to start with the letter 'G'.  

I got this address as a deposit address from abucoins exchange.  I was trying to find a decent wallet, but short of downloading a 100Gig core wallet, I was coming up short!  Any better, quick/easy BTG wallet suggestions?  

Activity: 574
Merit: 261
anyone please advice is this wallet working or it's fake :
https://electrongold.org/

i need simple bitcoin gold wallet for windows, other than core.

It was a pain to have to have to download the entire blockchain but as Bitcoin Gold has attracted an inordinate amount of fake wallets and scam websites that I would not use anything unless it was in some was authorised by the official BTG team.
Activity: 560
which if any exchanges are allowing deposits yet does anyone know
As far as i know https://hitbtc.com/exchange/BTG-to-BTC is open for BTG Deposit but prices deteriorating everyday so it might hit 10 USD if we are getting down with this high speed , sorry for all hacked members .
Thank you
10 $ would be great for buying but I dont think we'll see it,80-100 $ is the bottom before a good pump.The btg problems will be solved soon and we'll never see such cheap gold again. Wink
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
which if any exchanges are allowing deposits yet does anyone know
As far as i know https://hitbtc.com/exchange/BTG-to-BTC is open for BTG Deposit but prices deteriorating everyday so it might hit 10 USD if we are getting down with this high speed , sorry for all hacked members .
Thank you
Activity: 642
Merit: 259
Is there anyone who was using bitcoin core wallet has claimed his or her Bitcoin Gold?
which wallet is recommended for BTG? Thanks!

I haven't yet and I'm looking for good wallet. there are a lot of fake wallets, I don't want my coins to get stolen. I don't want to give my private keys to scammers.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Is there anyone who was using bitcoin core wallet has claimed his or her Bitcoin Gold?
which wallet is recommended for BTG? Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: