Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITCOINEREUM - NO ICO - NO PRE-MINE - LAUNCHED IN 2017 - page 6. (Read 9072 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 100
Error: exceeds block gas limit
at web3.js:3143:20
at web3.js:6347:15
at web3.js:5081:36
at startMining (:3:5)
at :1:1

I still get this error even though I put gas limit on 100000, even tried it with 500k. What am I doing wrong?
try 2 gwei, send 0 eth
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I keep getting invalid address; I have unlocked my Meta wallet, verified I have some money in there, and exported the key..entered my wallet PW.. and get Invalid address.
Thanks for any assistance
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
can we know how many tokens have been created for the instant ? the avancement ?
thanks
Activity: 546
Error: exceeds block gas limit
at web3.js:3143:20
at web3.js:6347:15
at web3.js:5081:36
at startMining (:3:5)
at :1:1

I still get this error even though I put gas limit on 100000, even tried it with 500k. What am I doing wrong?
Activity: 27
noob here.. so I downloaded Geth on WIN10. opened geth.exe and its just running.. i cant enter anything is it syncing with the ethereum network or something? again, very new to all this.
open a separate command prompt/cmd

Then  cd c:\program files\geth\
> geth attach

Then do everything here

Unless your geth isn't located there
Activity: 126
noob here.. so I downloaded Geth on WIN10. opened geth.exe and its just running.. i cant enter anything is it syncing with the ethereum network or something? again, very new to all this.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.
when the roadmap will be released ?
Nice website!!! The tutorials are great!
Activity: 169
Merit: 23
We have now released the bitcoinereum website!

http://bitcoinereum.com/

There you can find all instructions to mine manually or automatically.

We invite everyone to mine Bitcoinereum!

This is great! THANKS
copper member
Activity: 19
We have now released the bitcoinereum website!

http://bitcoinereum.com/

You can find all there instructions to mine manually or automatically here:

http://bitcoinereum.com/#mine-btcm

We invite everyone to mine Bitcoinereum!
Activity: 30
Merit: 75
I introduced similar concept this September https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22078128
But mine involves actual mining (solving PoW; there's also difficulty retarget, just like in Bitcoin) and I made mining available right in browser. Its in beta testing on ropsten test network, gona deploy to main net soon and make an announcement!
Activity: 3
If anyone willing to sell I opened and order on Etherdelta. https://etherdelta.com/#0x03df4c372a29376d2c8df33a1b5f001cd8d68b0e-ETH
So you want to grow your coins on our money. oh go on. Grin
after read the manual over and over to fully understand the concept, and then boom you make the point out clearly and obviously  Grin

I guess you guys just want free money? Because hardware mining equals money and ICO equals money too. :/
Activity: 246
after read the manual over and over to fully understand the concept, and then boom you make the point out clearly and obviously  Grin
what are the price for mining rigs plus electricity? this is way cheaper, $0.03 to mine bitcoinereum
Activity: 210
Merit: 103
No airdrop but I have BTCM from airdrop... must be a different token.
Activity: 66
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.
well i created like 1000 transactions and going for dinner lets see how much i get Cheesy
Activity: 169
Merit: 23
FYI, if this coin were to become valuable, real actual Ethereum miners could easily just front run all the rewards in order to "mine" it themselves. I don't recommend wasting your ETH paying for gas to run the mine contract.

Well it's not that easy.

First the miner needs to actually mine the block.

Second the miner would have replace ETH transactions by his Bitcoinereum ones, that would be transaction that he wouldn't get gas from and so he would get less ETH profit.

That means, if this starts to get profitable enough for miners I don't see any problems if miners start prioritizing their own transactions.

If that happens, the early miners (we) will make enough money already  Grin

So while that doesn't happen we are still in time to make good money out of this  Smiley
Activity: 140
FYI, if this coin were to become valuable, real actual Ethereum miners could easily just front run all the rewards in order to "mine" it themselves. I don't recommend wasting your ETH paying for gas to run the mine contract.
Activity: 210
hi, dev, could u tell us your plan about the exchange? I think if people see this token listing on some exchanges, them will have more interest to mine it.
Pages:
Jump to: