Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITCOINEREUM - NO ICO - NO PRE-MINE - LAUNCHED IN 2017 - page 9. (Read 9072 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
got my first btcm but  i dont know if its worth it to try many times the fee is too much for just a piece of coin  Grin Grin . but i really like the idea . and when you plan to add it in exchnage dev ?
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Nice project, will keep long-term concern, hope healthy development
Activity: 1652
Merit: 382
the project is certainly interesting , mining for Ethereum , but how much will the coin that is the question ?  Cool
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
The fee about 0.26USD/1 BITCOINEREUM Smiley
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Pretty cool idea some how. Guess I'll try it for some, wasted 5$ for more idiotic things Cheesy
Activity: 5
well.im mining another now.i cost 6 ether to get 3000bte.
http://bitcoineum.com/
https://etherscan.io/token/0x73dd069c299a5d691e9836243bcaec9c8c1d8734
this project runs more than 3months.it has a mining pool now.
tons ether burns,maybe more than 1m dollars.
Activity: 246
first try nothing. in this link https://pastebin.com/5Djhmm8n do copy and paste the text only or text and raw paste data?
Activity: 43
I'm going to spend more than I win, it's not worth it
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Interesting project did mine almost 2 coin already but off course it cost to mine , we only have to setup  for lower gas on myethwallet and we  get the coin.
Activity: 1061
Merit: 551
It seems like a POSToken clone to me Huh
How to get some if theres no Airdrop and no exchange yet? You plan to make an ICO?

EDIT:
Ok sorry, now I get it. Grin interessting project
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
How this could be like bitcoin both are opposite of each other the original supply must be over 16 million and mining reward is so huge what you are offering. This is nothing just another shit scam coin you must fork the original chain and make airdrop on based on snapshot of blockchain than move forward like BCH.
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
I tried few times and it is working properly.
Interesting concept.
This coin should be expensive thou Cool
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
So you want to grow your coins on our money. oh go on. Grin
Activity: 169
Merit: 23
Too expensive for a token without roadmap, whitepaper and so on... sorry.

But good idea anw.

What do you mean too expensive? You can mine for few $ cents
Activity: 169
Merit: 23
WOW now this sounds like a good token  Shocked

Finally a REAL BTC Token on ethereum! 1 Million times times ahead of all the premined BTC like tokens like eBTC
Activity: 408
Too expensive for a token without roadmap, whitepaper and so on... sorry.

But good idea anw.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Too complicated, there is no picture operation instructions ? Cry
copper member
Activity: 19
So i have to call the function Mine everytime i want to mine a Token? That's a lot of transaction fees... I don't think it's worth it

You decide how much you want to pay for the transaction fees.

You can reduce the gas price for your transactions, however, the lower the gas price the slower the transaction will be processed.
Activity: 444
Merit: 101
So i have to call the function Mine everytime i want to mine a Token? That's a lot of transaction fees... I don't think it's worth it

Exactly my thought, following these procedure, you may actually end up out of pocket.  I'm not entirely convinced its worth it as it stands.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: