Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITCOINEREUM - NO ICO - NO PRE-MINE - LAUNCHED IN 2017 - page 7. (Read 9072 times)

Activity: 617
Merit: 251
This project despite not presenting something innovative, is being daring to try to sustain a concept that way! But transaction fees are the crux! Ded, if you are active, people may be credible to what you are proposing.
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
joined in mining, good ideas...
Activity: 379
Support BTCM. It's a good project
Activity: 246
was getting btcm at 1 gwei, 0 eth, default gas but not anymore, raised to 2 gwei and getting it while it's good. btcm should be worth a lot because of my hands getting tired manually mining.
bxi
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Buy bitcoin,Anytime!
just like bte?
Activity: 230
Merit: 250
Who knows dominates in good and evil!
Hi Devs You wrote total supply will be 21,000,000 BTCM. Why reading contract Do I read: totalSupply   242300000000 ?

scroll down more, maxTotalSupply is 21.

Ahi! Ok thank you. I wrang... :-( good
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hi Devs You wrote total supply will be 21,000,000 BTCM. Why reading contract Do I read: totalSupply   242300000000 ?

scroll down more, maxTotalSupply is 21.
Activity: 126
need  more  people  to  join and  mine  ,that will to the  moon . Grin
Activity: 230
Merit: 250
Who knows dominates in good and evil!

Supply

The total max supply is 21,000,000 BTCM, same like in bitcoin.

Coins can only be generated via Mining, there is no other possibility to generate coins.

The initial Supply is 0 BTCM.

It will take approximately 132 years to mine all BTCM.

Activity: 259
great idea for make it NO ICO, NO AIRDROP, NO PRE-MINE and so NO BULLS*IT  Grin Grin.
it's pure for mining and it's really interesting.
Activity: 27
Oh no. I'm facing a problem.  I cant send the BTCM to another MEW address.  Anyone having this problem?

hmm whats happening?
Activity: 495
Merit: 15
mined 5 BTCM  Smiley
Activity: 8
Oh no. I'm facing a problem.  I cant send the BTCM to another MEW address.  Anyone having this problem?
交易失败~~~~什么👻

set GAS limit 115000 and try again.  Send 0 ETH.
Yes i really like this one.  It prevents the whales to manipulate the coin.  I will definitely keep some of this coins. 
Activity: 22
awesome concept but i dont think its worth it
Activity: 7
交易失败~~~~什么👻
Activity: 184
Great concept! I wish there is a way to mine BTCM automatically.
Activity: 44
Good project. I got some BTCE. Just have ETH in wallet. Good work.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
so, this is a manual mining token for eth platform? Is there any future plans to make it automated mining instead?

Automated mining project is already exist on ETH platform I will refer you to MNE and now ARTE is going to do this. If you are interested than you can check these projects.

Yes, I heard that self mining projects. But those projects where genesis addresses are limited for participants. MNE distributed those addresses unfairly, while the ver2 of it is which is artemine... I am not sure if it is worth a penny.

It did when some whales pumped the coin.  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: