Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍎 BitcoinHomework ⭐ ExtraCredit (XTRA) 🍎 Exchange SOON! ⭐ - page 23. (Read 7918 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Activity: 135
Merit: 16
i love btc
great  and good project joined
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
So I just took another 2 courses, making this my third course taken and I took 2 quizzes too at the end.

FANTASTIC!!! I learnt a lot to be honest and sure added fresh info to my crypto knowledge database.

This project is truly terrific and hope it gets the mass adoption it deserves.
Activity: 252
Happy to hear these great news. I love when the project have nice and well done presentation.!
Here you can not argue, we expect and hope for the growth of the coin
Activity: 70
Merit: 13
This is a great way to get members of the crypto community to learn about Altcoins and actually know what they're investing in. Just wish the maintenance would be completed ASAP. Having trouble completing my course. Good luck, Devs!
Activity: 228
I went through one of the courses, but on the second I accidentally clicked on "complete" and could no longer continue to answer questions.
That was sad. Is it possible to do something to prevent such cases?
Activity: 770
Merit: 105

Mega promising project that I'm interested in, dev just do not stop and do not stop, I believe in you do not fail me and others
Activity: 74
Happy to hear these great news. I love when the project have nice and well done presentation.!
Activity: 238
that's a serious idea to help people get education about cryptocurrency, i like your idea, but where you gonna find professionals, who's going to take their responsibilty on educating people?
Activity: 13
interesting project and good job dev team
Activity: 15
interesting project, i hope it will on top
Activity: 14
thank you for this project
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
Bitcoyin.com For Sale
Interesting project. Cryptocurrency knowledge is important for everyone. This project is really needed one for the people who do not understand cryptocurrency.
Activity: 252
Hi! It's not so clear to me how your business is different from other projects that link blockchain and education, but I'm happy when I see project like this because it means that cryptocurrency will early become central in our life. Good luck.

By the way, are you intersted in italian translation of the whitepaper? 
Activity: 104
Quite impressed with the presentation but still I would stay reserved.
Activity: 136
hi, When add this token to an exhange? Good luck
Activity: 137
Activity: 274
This gonna be the best project, cause you can learn about cryptocurrency in there like raiblocks, IOTA, and many more  Cool
Good luck
Activity: 74
your idea is some very great but we will see, what you will achieved
Pages:
Jump to: