Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍎 BitcoinHomework ⭐ ExtraCredit (XTRA) 🍎 Exchange SOON! ⭐ - page 21. (Read 7918 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
It will be fun to follow your process
Activity: 138
This looks very promising project. Hoping that this will work great. You have my full support on this and I want to be part of it on the near future to the bounty campaigns.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
This is a very interesting, because people are going to be more informed about cryptocurrency and every thing about blockchain
Let's see where this promising project is going, there were some great aidrops already which project proved on the market!
Activity: 56
Activity: 56
Most exciting project of me until now XTRA team
Activity: 79
interesting project, might have to check out the bounty as well Smiley
Activity: 143
Pls info on the team behind this project is needed ..thanks
Activity: 198
great project with great team nice concept  It's a wonderful opportunity to learn about crypto currencies and not just buy because the name sounds good. It's a remarkable project. I'm impressed
Nice project and team. I will keep attention on you. Good luck.
Activity: 36
Looks like great interesting project, something new in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 154
Great work dev, really innovative. Please what is the website?
Activity: 18
Nice to see a wide variety of available investment options. Solid idea here, good luck.
 Wink Wink
Activity: 105
I reserved for Support.
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
Cryptocurrency is getting mainstream, so BitcoinHomework project is very timely. It will help educate especially those who are new to blockchain to get themselves started with the trades of cryptocurrency. Really an interesting concept. Good luck with the project!
Activity: 34
I will like to know if this project has been listed? Is this your first project and what is the potential or target for this project
Activity: 166
Great project that will help bring knowledge of blockchain technology to a wider audience.
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
Good idea guys! with the correct approach to its implementation, you will succeed! I'm sure the project will live)
 Wink
Activity: 69
Looks like an ambisious project. Hope it will work great
Activity: 8
we can grwo with this new project .. keep it up
Pages:
Jump to: