Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍎 BitcoinHomework ⭐ ExtraCredit (XTRA) 🍎 Exchange SOON! ⭐ - page 2. (Read 7885 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
There's some good points in the whitepaper and I will invest my money and time in this project if it seemed to be a truthfull one Grin Grin
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
when will we receive payment ...?
Activity: 44
What is the price of 1 TCO?
Activity: 210
10 cents per token is really cheap. Seems like a price rise to 50 cents is almost granted when the platform gets real traction. Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
It looks like your project team is not sincere,your bounty manager told us at the beginning that bounty participants don't need KYC. Now that you are talking need KYC, you don’t have any integrity at all.
I think your token will not be successful!
Recently such situation is often encountered. It's a shame when this condition is announced at the last moment, when much work has already been done
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Extra! Extra! Read About the ExtraCredit Update! https://medium.com/@BitcoinHomework/extra-extra-read-about-the-extracredit-update-a5bb072e20e7

We’ve always believed that “learning is fun” And no, it’s not just the nerds who believe that, it’s also the people who know that learning is earning.

Many people are visual learners and we always take into heart the needs of our learners. By incorporating an approachable and visual representation of something that’s normally morose and boring, we believe that comics can teach as well as entertain.

Activity: 37
Activity: 61
Nice to see a wide variety of available investment options. Solid idea here, good luck.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
It looks like your project team is not sincere,your bounty manager told us at the beginning that bounty participants don't need KYC. Now that you are talking need KYC, you don’t have any integrity at all.
I think your token will not be successful!
Activity: 1
Activity: 130
This seems like a great project, let's hope that it will succeed. The team gave me confidence in that department
Activity: 23
If you want to earn you should learn
Education is the real profit
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
Really good idea of making a project for this.
Activity: 7
Nice project ! To the moon !!! Smiley
Activity: 91
Nice to see a wide variety of available investment options. Solid idea here, good luck.
Activity: 322
Merit: 119
BEST BOUNTY MANAGEMENT. 10+ BOUNTIES MANAGED
Activity: 322
Merit: 119
BEST BOUNTY MANAGEMENT. 10+ BOUNTIES MANAGED
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
I think this is a very good project, hopefully it will be useful for many people ..
Activity: 77
i also want to participate in bounty .
Activity: 29
Pages:
Jump to: