Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍎 BitcoinHomework ⭐ ExtraCredit (XTRA) 🍎 Exchange SOON! ⭐ - page 5. (Read 7885 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 0
This project is managed by the team and campaign manager a very professional, i already read the White paper and is awesome. This projects that are very promising and interesting, I am very happy to see this project successful in the future. Good luck dev
Activity: 138
That is smth interesting)))
Activity: 10
This project is managed by the team and campaign manager a very professional, this is a pride for the participants who participated here. projects that are very promising and interesting to follow the progress, I am very happy to see this project successful in the future. Good luck
Activity: 42
The project was great, I was introduced from telegram, very interesting courses.
Activity: 35
I collect funds to enter
Activity: 64
I'm so happy that you create this project! It is not so easy to find courses concerning the blockchain world! Happy to be a new user of this platform !
Activity: 63
Activity: 21
Great project and good team.
Activity: 69
Nice team. i like the concept of the project. I will keep attention on this one for sure
Activity: 152
You said you fixed the price of the token to $0.1. You mean the amount of token gotten for 1eth will increase if the price of eth increase suddenly?
Activity: 46
Дoбpый дeнь!!! Кpyтoй пpoeкт
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
this project is managed by the team and campaign manager a very professional, this is a pride for the participants who participated here. projects that are very promising and interesting to follow the progress, I am very happy to see this project successful in the future.
Activity: 38
I have just read the white paper. I think its a great project and it has good future. I am really interested. Best of luck
Activity: 27
i just read the white paper and i realised the project has got really great potential.
Activity: 26
i like the idea that i will be able to have an indepth knowledge about cryptocurrencies and how it can change the Money Markets
Activity: 91
I taking a course how to keeping cryptocurrency safe by using wallet,tolls to safe crypto, because it's necessary to grow this community and faith in crypto
Activity: 15
I like the fact that the value for the coin is not so high.. 10 cents. Its cool
Activity: 56
I read white paper and I really think that this project has good potential

And as a youtuber I love to promote there ICO coz I think this project will be really helpful and profitable.
Activity: 101
Thanks for team. I hope you will be succes and we will be happy for your tokens
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
I liked your project. And activity and real love for this project. hope your project will be successful
Pages:
Jump to: