Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍎 BitcoinHomework ⭐ ExtraCredit (XTRA) 🍎 Exchange SOON! ⭐ - page 43. (Read 7918 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Awesome amount of courses uploaded to the bitcoinhomework site already. Any about Salt coming?
copper member
Activity: 76
Merit: 40
copper member
People who are interested in crypto already know that will learn. Are they organizing modules to teach digital money to people? I could not understand. There will be nothing about projects related to education systems in this market. Now ICOs are seriously beginning to infect each other.

Hello,

To grow our user base as explosively as possible...Our target audience relates to beginners, and people looking to learn about Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency.

BitcoinHomework.com has two sides of the spectrum at the same time.

Since you mention people that "already know about crypto", I'll rebuttal that with...Great, these people can apply to be a professor on the learning platform, and we can review, and implement their own coursework, allowing the people " that already know about crypto", to monetize their knowledge and wisdom.

This will be a full circle ecosystem, so please break down your concerns in another fashion that we can both understand.

Thanks

Join us on Slack: https://bitcoinhomework.slack.com
Activity: 322
Merit: 119
BEST BOUNTY MANAGEMENT. 10+ BOUNTIES MANAGED
Activity: 14
very nice project dev good luck
Thank you for your support.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
People who are interested in crypto already know that will learn. Are they organizing modules to teach digital money to people? I could not understand. There will be nothing about projects related to education systems in this market. Now ICOs are seriously beginning to infect each other.
copper member
Hello Everyone!

Please Join us on Telegram and Slack if you haven't done so already!

www.T.ME/ExtraCreditToken - TELEGRAM

www.BitcoinHomework.slack.com - SLACK

Also, check out our most recent BitcoinHomework Tutorial!

"How to set up your Blockchain Bitcoin Wallet"

1 Day left until our presale begins!

20% Bonus - ALL PRESALE INVESTORS!

We are making improvements to our ICO Homepage daily, to make things more accessible to our target audience!

Please have a look at our ExtraCredit Whitepaper : https://extracredit.io/PDF-Files/Extra-Credit-WP.pdf

From all of us here at BitcoinHomework - ExtraCredit, have an amazing New Year!

Activity: 27
This looks pretty good. There will always be market for students who need some extra trading.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
I am glad to be creating cryptocurrency courses with this platform. This platform will allow more students to enter the cryptocurrency space, and will allow companies to find more qualified individuals.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Different project!!!

But they must be a good website. Their websites are not accessible.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
very nice project dev good luck
Activity: 26
Been hawking that ico countdown clock. haha
Activity: 336
This project is handled by a very reliable team, I hope they can continue the project and achieve success on target. Will continue to monitor the project and support it.
Activity: 42
Good luck devs. Dig the concept, and hope your project gets some limelight it deserves.
Activity: 36
ExtraCredit will let me have knowledge of cryptocurreny or blockchain in a easier and funny way, good luck
Activity: 116
Merit: 100
Really been keeping tabs on the progression here. Not bad at all, good content on youtube.
We just got done putting this together for you all! Jaxx Cryptocurrency Wallet Introduction! Share with you friends and family!

Thank you for listing us.

Great news again!

Activity: 52
Can't wait for this one, 20% bonus is legit. How about referrals?
Activity: 58
i wish all the success for the project.
Pages:
Jump to: