Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍎 BitcoinHomework ⭐ ExtraCredit (XTRA) 🍎 Exchange SOON! ⭐ - page 46. (Read 7918 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 4
Big project , reserved for support
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Had a look at the website and tried out a course. I should say it is pretty good. It will help newbies a lot. When are you planning to release advanced courses?
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
good project, useful for people
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
many solutions at the bictoin problem ...
it will be a great futuer coin if the roadmap will be respected !
Activity: 66
I needed a real-world ..great project
Activity: 322
Merit: 119
BEST BOUNTY MANAGEMENT. 10+ BOUNTIES MANAGED
Activity: 14
AIRDROP PHASE 1 CLOSED!!! AIRDROP PHASE 2 COMING SOON!!!
Activity: 308
Very good! Good Luck!
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
Some info about bounty campaign?
Activity: 105
An interesting training course.
Activity: 322
Merit: 154
i dont think its the first cryptocurrency about education but still like it. will be watching closely
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Take the etl course and so that by doing things you still do not know about eth, wme its platform seems very good, very intuitive and easy to use, excellent!
Activity: 20
Is it gonna be all altcoins of course Huh
Activity: 210
this is very helpful to us. Great job!
Activity: 307
This is a very meaningful project, I joined the airdrop program. Wish the project a great success
rbt
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
I`ve just passed the quiz for the Ripple course on bitcoinhomework.com and I can say it was a pleasant learning experience. English is enough for me, but next year`s multilingual support it`s good for mass adoption of the project.
Activity: 398
This is a great dea, I used the platform and I did a couple of the courses (and rated the courses also), I really like the idea, It will probably need some more work for the courses incorporating videos, but nevertheless, it provides very good value rigth now, good job!
Activity: 434
Merit: 15
If forum donator announce token, should I run and buy it? Do you have any projects before BitcoinHomework?

Thank you for asking this question so I can be clear about my involvement.  I am an advisor to BitcoinHomework, which means I have no control over the project.  However, I am asked to be an advisor for ICOs quite often and I nearly always decline.  BitcoinHomework convinced me to my satisfaction that a great deal of time/money has been invested in this project, it will provide a beneficial service to the community, and has a high probability of being listed on some of the larger altcoin exchanges.  Answering your question; No, you shouldn't run and buy this because I am an advisor.  However, it should make you take a closer look, as I believe this project has potential to positively effect the community and would personally like to see it succeed for that reason.
If you don't have any control for this project. There's have a chances this project being scam, Like sylon he scammed by a Sisa Developer team. He can't be reach the all developer, their run away. This is not judgemental/Accusation comment sir. I just want to be sure this project is sure to be a good project in the future. Sylon is like your position now his advisor. I would like to support this.
Activity: 37
Do you have Facebook and Twitter and a telegram channel
I want to follow you
Pages:
Jump to: