Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍎 BitcoinHomework ⭐ ExtraCredit (XTRA) 🍎 Exchange SOON! ⭐ - page 47. (Read 7918 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
good start to teach basics to new comers in cryptocurrencies ,tried a free course and it was interesting , it took 20 minutes and i read a lot about ethereum and ripple ..
i believe in future more interesting subjects will be added .
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
ExtraCredit will make people know cryptocurrency and blockchain easier and faster, really good idea, good luck
Activity: 420
Good project.  i believe this Company will be a succes
Activity: 32
i like what i see. i love when the project have nice and well done presentation.!
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
I just subscribed to your website and tried a free course.
Congrats, it is well done. There is always something to learn in the crypto space so it is a good idea t create some website dedicated to learning on this niche.
I have a lot of noob friends so it will be a good source for them to step in the game Wink
Activity: 350
checked your site and subscribed to ethereum course , explanation is very easy to understand for any noob ..
but i think you have added little info in these courses .. you can add more titles and details for other crypto lovers .
Activity: 127
Merit: 101
Very good! But where is whitepaper?
Activity: 60
Interesting to see a lot variety of available investment options. Fantastic idea. I thing 10 cents per token is really cheap. Good luck.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I'm interested in your project but very little information I wish good luck
Activity: 33
Activity: 148
Wow..i like this project..looking forward for the success of this project.
Activity: 98
Good afternoon! A wonderful project, a good idea of free distribution of tokens and implementation of plans, I wish successes and promotion of the project as a whole !!!
Activity: 42
awesome project and very interest,i supported this project  Smiley
Activity: 165
I seen your website. It is such a great website.
I hope your project is going well.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Happy to find helpful informations in the courses that are usually considered as obvious ...but not so easy to find for real newbie Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
Very nice to see a wide variety of available investment options. Solid idea here, good luck dev
Activity: 416
This is surprisingly awesome. I got a free course and i learned a lot about blockchain in just less than an hour. Thank you devs for introducing your website to us and for the free course you offers. Very informative.
Activity: 187
Merit: 11
Interesting project
Activity: 42
Are all the available courses free?
Activity: 119
Extra Credit project will bring lots of benefits for those have no or very little knowledge of CryptoCurrency or the blockchain, really great project.
Pages:
Jump to: