Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitCurrencyPro - BTCRP - Masternodes - Trading on Biten.Trade - page 2. (Read 27214 times)

Activity: 253
Merit: 100
hey tokyoghetto  Cool

I would love us to get listed on the CryptoBridge exchange,

its one of my favorites for sure.

Activity: 364
i succesfully minted 5 btcrp
does it automatically mint again or should i unlock the wallet again or something
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Looks interesting! I’m waiting for more details about project
Activity: 14
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
The focus now will be to get added on exchanges, liquidity and tight spreads.

Once that data translates to a solid ROI for masternode hosters and traders, interest should increase.

I know people like to value hunt for masternodes on mn ranking sites like masternode.online.

BTCRP should prove to be a great value.

I will not promote BTCRP as a moon mission or a hype scam.
Good That BTCRP dev is back. If @TokyoGhetto remains active in the community. I guarantee this projects goes mooning. Buying BTCRP now and hodling
legendary
Would there be any interest in just having BTCRP trade on one exchange exclusively?
I am in talks with someone who can program a gateway so that BTCRP could trade on a dex.
It will cost between 1 - 2 BTC but BTCRP would own and host the gateway.
legendary
is there another bitcurrency?
because I found the bitcurrency in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3369654.new#new
I am puzzled ... whether this is the same or not

There are two Bitcurrency. One is just PoS Mining earning 37% per year. This one is PoS with Masternodes. The original Bitcurrency was abandoned for years so a swap was performed to a Masternode chain.

If you want to buy BitcurrencyPro (this thread) with masternodes, its trading on Biten.Trade. More exchanges to come. If you look at the last trading data on coinsmarkets, the masternode chain was providing a 141% return for MN node hosters.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 486
is there another bitcurrency?
because I found the bitcurrency in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3369654.new#new
I am puzzled ... whether this is the same or not
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
Glad to see the Dev back and things are slowly progressing forwards.
legendary
So trading on Biten.Trade is up and active. They updated their GUI today and it looks really good. There are some bugs but its a new exchange so give it sometime to mature.

I have applied to two more Exchanges:

Crex24
Exvo.io

And paid for BTCRP to get listed for the next round of voting on CryptoHub. That voting round should start on May 5th. The current one ends on April 27th and with GoatCheese leading, there is no point in being added in the current round of voting.

Once BTCRP is listed for voting on CryptoHub I will be holding a bounty program so that we can win that voting round and get listed. Details will be announced soon and a thread will be made in the bounty section of BTCTalk.

As far as Crypto.Bridge, I spoke with them about how coins get delisted. They mentioned that even if a coin has low volume, they don't plan on delisting coins. That was a concern for me because of the high listing fee of 1 BTC. I know that stocks.exchange delists coins if it falls below $1000 of trading volume per day. They also charge 1 BTC for listing. So if 1 BTC is going to be spent, it needs to be spent wisely.

After BTCRP gets listed on a few exchanges with decent volume I will msg https://mntop.co.in/ to update their exchange list. I am also looking to get listed on masternode.online. A listing on masternode.online should provide more exposure but that is a 0.30 BTC listing fee.
legendary
what new updates and features would you guys like to see?

In regards to further exchanges I will target two junior exchanges next. Those will be CryptoHub and Crex24. Once that is complete the next hurdle will be to add BTCRP to a Dex. In this case the Dex I have in mind is Crypto.Bridge.

The reason for the junior exchanges is because getting BTCRP added to them is relatively cheap. The volumes might be low but it allows for arbitrage which is great. The reason for Crypto.Bridge is obvious. Dex's are becoming more popular and Crypto.Bridge is a Top 100 Exchange by volume.

There are other exchanges that are available such as southxchange, stocks.exchange, c-cex, tradesatoshi, mercatox, BTC-Alpha and Cryptopia. Unfortunately they all ask for a 1 BTC minimum listing fee. Crypto.Bridge is also 1 BTC to list but out of all the exchanges listed its the only DEX.

If anyone has any thoughts or input about what exchanges can be targeted for BTCRP to listed please let everyone know.

very glad to see you, after such a long absence. adding new exchanges, this is certainly good. But what can you say about the road map? Do you plan to update your wallet and add new features?
legendary
In regards to further exchanges I will target two junior exchanges next. Those will be CryptoHub and Crex24. Once that is complete the next hurdle will be to add BTCRP to a Dex. In this case the Dex I have in mind is Crypto.Bridge.

The reason for the junior exchanges is because getting BTCRP added to them is relatively cheap. The volumes might be low but it allows for arbitrage which is great. The reason for Crypto.Bridge is obvious. Dex's are becoming more popular and Crypto.Bridge is a Top 100 Exchange by volume.

There are other exchanges that are available such as southxchange, stocks.exchange, c-cex, tradesatoshi, mercatox, BTC-Alpha and Cryptopia. Unfortunately they all ask for a 1 BTC minimum listing fee. Crypto.Bridge is also 1 BTC to list but out of all the exchanges listed its the only DEX.

If anyone has any thoughts or input about what exchanges can be targeted for BTCRP to listed please let everyone know.
legendary
Yes...its is pretty much dead coin now. He swaped the coins and took all the money from previous BTCR coin I think.

is there any evidence?

I did swap BTCR for BTCRP. The swap was voluntary and final. At the time BTCR didn't have a dev for 3 years and novaexchange was shutting down. I basically traded a coins which had no value (novaexchange shutting down, no deposits possible on yobit, not trading anywhere else) for something that did have value, evidence being that it traded on coinsmarkets pretty actively.

But now you can trade BTCRP on Biten.Trade and I will be working towards getting BTCRP added on more exchanges. I will ignore anyone who shouts "add BTCRP on Binance" and "Bittrex when?".
legendary
BTCRP has now been added to Biten.Trade -  https://biten.trade/ .

I updated the header and Removed coinsmarkets. Any chance of them coming back are next to none, since they stole COLX and SHIELD.

Everyone should still keep an eye out for coinsmarkets though because they are still releasing coins for withdrawal. So if anyone has BTCRP on coins markets you may still be able to withdrawal it in the future.
Even if he returns this is unfair, I have 14 million BTCR in my wallet and cannot participate in BTCRP but he set 45 million for himself in this new coin.
I have held it until developers come back and alive it again but now its worth nothing without being even in.

Thank God I sold most of my Btcrp and bought Electra
Mining type is POS? I buy some coins... and pumped him  Grin

Yes this coin is Proof of Stake. BTCR is now up 75% on Novaexchange. There are several 100k blocks of BTCR still on the offer side. These are a good bargain for anyone looking to stake a nice chunk of BTCR.  
I did it alone  Roll Eyes

Hold on to those coins and stake them. They will have greater value in the future.

Hahaha. Last 24 hours only 15$ traded. What a future
@tokyoghetto, continues to go regularly to the forum, and do nothing. it saddens
Yes...its is pretty much dead coin now. He swaped the coins and took all the money from previous BTCR coin I think.

is there any evidence?
Pages:
Jump to: