Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitCurrencyPro - BTCRP - Masternodes - Trading on Biten.Trade - page 3. (Read 27214 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 108
Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic
Since Tokyo is neither responding nor developing, I propose a community take over. We need a good dev though. Tokyo, come back and join with us taking over the project from an inactive dev!  Grin
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Yes...its is pretty much dead coin now. He swaped the coins and took all the money from previous BTCR coin I think.

This is why I hate swaps.. devs always sell the old coin and give you a shitty new one worth nothing Sad lesson learnt
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
Yes...its is pretty much dead coin now. He swaped the coins and took all the money from previous BTCR coin I think.
Activity: 323
Even if he returns this is unfair, I have 14 million BTCR in my wallet and cannot participate in BTCRP but he set 45 million for himself in this new coin.
I have held it until developers come back and alive it again but now its worth nothing without being even in.

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
You might want to change the header of the ANN and remove Coinsmarkets as the exchange of choice.

Did Tokyo leave the project?

Not much good are the POS rewards if there is nowhere to sell the coins  Undecided

A revival is indeed necessary.

Can't even sell the dev funds for exchange listing because there is no exchange trading BTCRP.

Might get some people to buy based on its almost the same ticker as Bitcoin Private  Cool
Activity: 141
Nowadays, even masternodes with low ROI are selling like hot cakes. I hope BTCRP will be revived someday with new exchange.

It's alive and kicking, coinsmarkets will be back sooner or later. https://mntop.co.in/ just listed btcrp aswell.

what's  happened? dev left the project?  Embarrassed

He is active in discord. Coinsmarkets is just down for now so there is no exchange for the coin.

Active? he hardly responds.. this coin is dead and needs a good dev
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Unfortunately, I think Coinsmarkets killed BTCRP and its future.

Too bad.  It was relatively inexpensive and would have been a good starting point to grow a community. Sure, Tokyo hel a ton of coins, and quite frankly, the only way to get on another exchange is to pay a listing fee somewhere.

Why not CryptoBridge?  Its fairly cheap.

And the listing time is very quick. Just a day or two.

I can't even remember if I had any BTCRP on Coinsmarkets lol . . eh well . .
Activity: 364
tokyos huge 200m wallet is going offline sometimes and the pos rewards for this coin are quite bountiful

no idea how much he lost in the coinsmarkets scam

future of this coin is doubtful if tokyo isnt going to put it on another exchange
Hi Tokyo,
I could see BTCR is listed in Trade Satoshi. However is it BTCRP or only BTCR the previous one. Please confirm. If I buy from here, will that be BTCRP? Thanks

https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=BTCR_LTC

That is the old chain, the new chain can be found here https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-BTCRP.htm

That isn't even the old chain, its an entirely different coin that stole the BTCR ticker.

BTCRP is only listed on Coinsmarkets.

BTCRP is listed on tradesatoshi ONLY for voting at this point.

Stole the BTCR ticker? So what you did? You didn't steal? If not then why I am out? If you made a new coin ok no problem but all of us MAIN BTCR holders should be in, not only you with having 45 million coins of 225 million for yourself. I have more than 10 percent of MAIN BTCR. Could help development even but am out. If you want to continue this coin you need to let top holders be in not out. Contact me.
I have so many BTCR coin. There was not an announcement on twitter about it, You got it on your hands and changed the info of coinmarketcap.
It is unacceptable I need to participate in it but you have written it is end???

I think coinmarketcap info should be changed to its main info.

If you in with your 45 million funny coins I need to be in as well because I was one of the top real holders of BTCR.

Hello,

I didn't see the topic for months cause I thought BTCR has been dead already.
I am one of the main holders of it. Can I enter now?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 64
Merit: 2
Nowadays, even masternodes with low ROI are selling like hot cakes. I hope BTCRP will be revived someday with new exchange.

It's alive and kicking, coinsmarkets will be back sooner or later. https://mntop.co.in/ just listed btcrp aswell.

He is active in discord. Coinsmarkets is just down for now so there is no exchange for the coin.
Activity: 2
Activity: 88
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Activity: 64
Merit: 2
Tokyo,come one, man give us update.
He was in discord not long ago now.
Activity: 8
ктo мoжeт пoдcкaзaть пoчeмy я вывeлa мoнeтy BTCR c Crypto DAO  25.12.2017гoдa в tradesatoshi.com.   a oни тaк и нe пocтyпили нa кoшeлeк в чeм дeлo? КTO MOЖET ПOMOЧЬ CПACИБO.

Lemme handle this... My Russian is a lil rusty, but here goes: Этo BTCRP и NOT BTCR. Я дyмaю, этo мoжeт быть нe oднa и тa жe мoнeтa!
Activity: 14
ктo мoжeт пoдcкaзaть пoчeмy я вывeлa мoнeтy BTCR c Crypto DAO  25.12.2017гoдa в tradesatoshi.com.   a oни тaк и нe пocтyпили нa кoшeлeк в чeм дeлo? КTO MOЖET ПOMOЧЬ CПACИБO.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Tokyo,come one, man give us update.
Pages:
Jump to: