Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitCurrencyPro - BTCRP - Masternodes - Trading on Biten.Trade - page 24. (Read 27214 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Hi,
How much total coin supply of BitCurrency - BTCR ?

Block Explorer:
outstanding coins: 215.000.000 coins, minus 54.000.000 coins burned.

Current total coins: 161.000.000

how much premine coin
or without premine, can get coin only with POW and POS
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
very low volume.

Need more trading.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
.1 BTC buy wall at cmp. I hope this will bring you good profit. keep it up.  Smiley
We have now 0.1 BTC BUY WALL Smiley
watching here.

Lets go trade BTCR.

To the moon ...
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
I would suggest that anyone who is looking to buy BTCR that they buy it from NovaExchange and not from Yobit. You will not be able to withdrawal the BTCR that you buy from yobit.
legendary
Voting everyday. Hope BTCR will win 1000vote soon n get listed in poswllet. Everyone please vote for this high potential coin. Thanks.

Thank You. BTCR is now at 58 votes and growing everyday.

Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Voting everyday. Hope BTCR will win 1000vote soon n get listed in poswllet. Everyone please vote for this high potential coin. Thanks.
legendary
Vote for BTCR on POSWallet and ean 100 BTCR!

1. Vote for BTCR
2. Take Screenshot
3. Join  https://thecryptochat.net/
4. Send me a PM with your screenshot and BTCR Address

I will send you 100 BTCR.

That's a great way to spread the word. Hope more people see this!
Voted today again, will join chat on saturday I think, not much time at hands right now. Anyway, keep it up!

remember to send me your BTCR address so I can send you 100 BTCR for every vote you place.
Activity: 700
Merit: 253

1. Vote for BTCR
2. Take Screenshot

I in cryptochat so far. What will the coin find there?
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.

1. Vote for BTCR
2. Take Screenshot

That's a great way to spread the word. Hope more people see this!
Voted today again, will join chat on saturday I think, not much time at hands right now. Anyway, keep it up!
legendary

1. Vote for BTCR
2. Take Screenshot

legendary
28 votes now.

i have a question:
Send 10 BTCR BSLLE8sk54q3UpS1SGtXfMa4EizxSHhpxn
- for what is it? i'ts not for voting ) send every day?

The 10 BTCR is the entry fee for the 50,000 BTCR. you only have to send it once. But I ask that you vote everyday. Thank You.
28 votes now.

i have a question:
- for what is it? i'ts not for voting ) send every day?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
I'm waiting for my wallet to finish syncing.I'm at block 608899 as of this post(4 weeks behind).I bought 3100 at nova a few days ago and I have enough BTC at Nova for another 15000.
legendary
14/1000 votes for BTCR and 2 entries for the 50,000 BTCR giveaway.

Keep the votes coming.
legendary
And question about wallet. Now i receive about 0.2-0.3 coin per hour. But early i received about 40 per day. What's throuble?

Different wallets are staking. When a wallet with a bigger balance starts staking and has more weight, they get to stake before you do. You will need a larger BTCR balance to stake more coins. Build up more stake weight.

Just remember to buy your BTCR from novaexhange only. The Yobit BTCR coins are trapped until Yobit restarts the BTCR wallet, which is most likely never.

Also the BTCR on Novaexchange are more valuable, offerside is at 27 SAT vs 19 SAT at Yobit. This is because you can move and stake the coins from Novaexchange, where as the BTCR from Yobit you can't.

i have over 100k coins - is it a small balance? ))

100k BTCR is a great balance!
And question about wallet. Now i receive about 0.2-0.3 coin per hour. But early i received about 40 per day. What's throuble?

Different wallets are staking. When a wallet with a bigger balance starts staking and has more weight, they get to stake before you do. You will need a larger BTCR balance to stake more coins. Build up more stake weight.

Just remember to buy your BTCR from novaexhange only. The Yobit BTCR coins are trapped until Yobit restarts the BTCR wallet, which is most likely never.

Also the BTCR on Novaexchange are more valuable, offerside is at 27 SAT vs 19 SAT at Yobit. This is because you can move and stake the coins from Novaexchange, where as the BTCR from Yobit you can't.

i have over 100k coins - is it a small balance? ))
I have received our first entry to the 50,000 BTCR giveaway!

Congrats, if no one else enters, you will get the 50,000 BTCR.

We are also up to 12/1000 votes on POSWallet.com. Still a ways to go but I know that we can do it. Thank you to everyone who has voted so far, keep the votes coming!
Whait please - what need for receive this balance??

Vote for BTCR on POSWallet.
Make sure you send the 10 BTCR from the address you want to receive the 50,000 BTCR if you are selected to win.

Vote everyday. Contest ends when BTCR gets listed on POSWallet.
Sended!
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: