Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitdepositary the Decentralized Government Involved Payment Solution - page 12. (Read 31084 times)

copper member
Activity: 236
Merit: 2
3 HOURS ETH  Freezer ENDS TODAY "3 HOURS"
Join Now and benefit $500 = 1 ETH - normal value today $ 286 https://bitdepositary.io

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
There is no doubt about it, why do many people comment well against this project, because it is the concept of the project is very innovative and has a very good prospects for the future. and I believe many investors that support.

Don't see anyone against us 😀, anyways thank you for your words and together we will revolutionize the ICO world!
I'm really impressed with your plan to revolutionize the world of ICO and I hope all of your project plans can go according to plan and be realized.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
There is no doubt about it, why do many people comment well against this project, because it is the concept of the project is very innovative and has a very good prospects for the future. and I believe many investors that support.

Don't see anyone against us 😀, anyways thank you for your words and together we will revolutionize the ICO world!
I hope that with a lot of good support for the future this project is able to achieve success and provide good results for all of them. A good team hard work will provide good results.
copper member

copper member
We are proud to announce that our private sale and open presale is successfully done and it is SOLD OUT!! Thank you for supporting us. We officially opened our "Open Main Sale" Please continue to support as and Let's Figth Scams with Bitdepositary! Visit and participate on our OPEN MAIN SALE NOW!! https://bitdepositary.io/

Activity: 414
Merit: 250
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
Wow, private pre-sale and open pre-sale sold out! I just joined with telegram group and so excited with the achievement of Bitdepositary Project. Amazing! Can someone provide to me Smart Contracts Address of Bitdepositary Token sale? I should to check this project in depth Wink 
Yes, I am also happy to hear that Private pre sale and open pre sale are sold out, meaning that $ 1,000,000 USD softcap has been reached, and this Bitdepositary project is certain to continue.
for Smartcontract Bitdepositary listed on their site, you can see it here https://bitdepositary.io/
the information was amazing. and certainly with this excellent progress, due to the hard work and the good cooperation of all his team. success always for this project.

hi mate, is that the exact amount collected? may i ask what is the current progress now? i try to revisit the website but i could not just get in.
by the way, may i know the soft cap and hard cap please?

Hi there also mate for our private pre-sale and open presale we are SOLD OUT and currently accumulated a $6.3m+ in total which surpass our $1m softcap in overall sales! We would love to thank the whole community who support us.

The site will be back shortly stay tuned. Wink

Wow. 6million! Thats great amount, and definitely big amount.  Grin
But what will be your hard cap? Is there any hard cap? And what is the ico price?
copper member
TH & BTC Freezer ENDS TOMORROW "24 HOURS"
Join Now and benefit $500 = 1 ETH and $10.000 = 1 BTC
https://bitdepositary.io

Bitdepositary has been approved and Listed on ZILLA! @zillatoken
Thanks for your support against the SCAMS!

ETH & BTC Freezer ENDS TOMORROW "24 HOURS"
https://bitdepositary.io

Activity: 154
copper member
BDT Multiwallet with integrated Exchange! The prototype will be live in the next 2-3 weeks.

BDT Wallet

Exchange Part 1

Exchange Part 2

Activity: 210
many comments on support for this project and hopefully many investors will join in this project so that the ICO target can be achieved.
Activity: 172
with hard work and good cooperation of all teams. sales from this project can surely run smoothly and reached his target with ease.
Hopefully, all that can be realized so that the project is easier to develop in the future because this project has a good concept and goal.
Activity: 377
Merit: 1
"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"
with hard work and good cooperation of all teams. sales from this project can surely run smoothly and reached his target with ease.
copper member
A project with a very innovative concept and supported by a team of professionals in their fields, I am sure this project will be able to compete with pre-existing project projects and be able to attract many investors, of course, balanced with the right target. Success is always and has the prospect good in the future.

this project is present among all of us by carrying out a very innovative concept and of course this project is supported by reliable teams in their fields, I am sure this project will have good prospects and be able to compete with pre-existing project projects. help from investors.

Thank you! Together we will revolutionize the ICO world!
copper member
Wow, private pre-sale and open pre-sale sold out! I just joined with telegram group and so excited with the achievement of Bitdepositary Project. Amazing! Can someone provide to me Smart Contracts Address of Bitdepositary Token sale? I should to check this project in depth Wink 
Yes, I am also happy to hear that Private pre sale and open pre sale are sold out, meaning that $ 1,000,000 USD softcap has been reached, and this Bitdepositary project is certain to continue.
for Smartcontract Bitdepositary listed on their site, you can see it here https://bitdepositary.io/
the information was amazing. and certainly with this excellent progress, due to the hard work and the good cooperation of all his team. success always for this project.

hi mate, is that the exact amount collected? may i ask what is the current progress now? i try to revisit the website but i could not just get in.

Hi there also mate for our private pre-sale and open presale we are SOLD OUT and currently accumulated a $6.3m+ in total which surpass our $1m softcap in overall sales! We would love to thank the whole community who support us.

The site will be back shortly stay tuned. Wink

copper member
OUR OPEN PRESALE IS ABOUT TO END! USE YOUR CHANCE NOW - Open Pre Sale ends in 12 HOURS
Bear Market Special 1 ETH = $500 & 1 BTC = $10.000!
 Buy BDT Token Now https://bitdepositary.io

Activity: 476
Merit: 104
this project is present among all of us by carrying out a very innovative concept and of course this project is supported by reliable teams in their fields, I am sure this project will have good prospects and be able to compete with pre-existing project projects. help from investors.
copper member
OUR OPEN PRESALE IS ABOUT TO END! USE YOUR CHANCE NOW - Open Pre Sale ends in 1 DAY and12 HOURS
Bear Market Special 1 ETH = $500 & 1 BTC = $10.000!
 Buy BDT Token Now https://bitdepositary.io

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
A project with a very innovative concept and supported by a team of professionals in their fields, I am sure this project will be able to compete with pre-existing project projects and be able to attract many investors, of course, balanced with the right target. Success is always and has the prospect good in the future.
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

copper member
What is your profit of our Bear Market Freeze ETH Bonus*? *Limited Time

What is your profit of our Bear Market Freeze BTC Bonus*? *Limited Time

Pages:
Jump to: