Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BITG] BitGreen | Sustainable Cryptocurrency | NO ICO - POS/MN - page 19. (Read 92529 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 0
One reason I like proof of stake is that coin holders are the very beneficiaries and incase of inflation, they are the same ones affected by it, unlike in proof-of-work whereby third parties are the ones who benefit from mining and are not touched by inflation. long live bitcoin green
Activity: 14
Such plan are becoming smash. Excellent idea, seamless approach, consistent design!
Activity: 29
wow!its a simple solution to some proof-of-work issues too
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
yes because masternodes make it more secure..
Activity: 114
the number of coins in circulation, the issue of masternodes and the focus on green, all amaze me..I will definitely do some
copper member
Activity: 130
I'm will be part of Bitcoin green

Hey, link is to another project. Can you link to bitg, thanks

connected. you can check now. thanks for info

Nice one, thank you
Activity: 90
https://i.imgur.com/PbOIiSD.png

connected. you can check now. thanks for info
Activity: 462
Merit: 2

Activity: 90
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
It will be necessary to study in more detail the project itself and team if it is. I wonder what the project plans and goals, as well as methods of implementation and implementation. The coin may be issued purely for speculative purposes and does not carry anything of value. But a lot of good reviews from beginners. I wonder what it is, they are paid for it or not?

This project is evolving to be a game changer. I'm not saying it will replace btc but I am saying that bitcoin green has a place in the crypto ecosystem.

Lets face it, btc's energy consumption to maintain the network consumes more energy than most 3rd world countries. Solar, wind and other non-pollutant
energy sources are needed. Staking is that direction to go. As bitcoin grows, it will have to make a choice regarding the energy consumption. Who
knows what the dev will do. All I know is bitcoin green has the correct idea. The community keeps growing.

I'm not an investor that comes on bitcointalk to shill a project for personal gain. I love the direction of this project and invested in it. The future direction
and adoption of bitcoin green depends on the community. I would like to see the dev visit this thread more often and dialog with all of us.

The specs are great also. 21m total coins and only 3m coins in circulation. That's a winner to me. Add the masternodes and the project elevates even more.
It would be nice to be on other exchanges but that takes time and lots of btc to bride these centralized exchanges. Dex exchanges are the future.

I say , look, read and decide for yourself if this project fits your risk level. If it does, great! Jump in and buy some and start staking. If you are not comfortable, no problem - read more and see if anything sparks your level of interest enough to enter the green community.

hip hop and away...

And also, it very important to add that the coins locked in MN is almost 75% of the circulating supply according to Masternode Online[1]. That is a very great feat to have because that only means people are holding this coin in MN and are not selling much in the market. It is not evident right now but it will surely reflect on its price in the future. We don't know when it will come but it is very important to stack it up and start earning passively from it. People don't need to set up MN to earn from BITG, you have this great benefit by just staking small amount of coins.

[1]https://masternodes.online/currencies/BITG/
Activity: 24
I wish good luck for the business!
Faultless website, able to recognize job, interesting approach!
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
It will be necessary to study in more detail the project itself and team if it is. I wonder what the project plans and goals, as well as methods of implementation and implementation. The coin may be issued purely for speculative purposes and does not carry anything of value. But a lot of good reviews from beginners. I wonder what it is, they are paid for it or not?

This project is evolving to be a game changer. I'm not saying it will replace btc but I am saying that bitcoin green has a place in the crypto ecosystem.

Lets face it, btc's energy consumption to maintain the network consumes more energy than most 3rd world countries. Solar, wind and other non-pollutant
energy sources are needed. Staking is that direction to go. As bitcoin grows, it will have to make a choice regarding the energy consumption. Who
knows what the dev will do. All I know is bitcoin green has the correct idea. The community keeps growing.

I'm not an investor that comes on bitcointalk to shill a project for personal gain. I love the direction of this project and invested in it. The future direction
and adoption of bitcoin green depends on the community. I would like to see the dev visit this thread more often and dialog with all of us.

The specs are great also. 21m total coins and only 3m coins in circulation. That's a winner to me. Add the masternodes and the project elevates even more.
It would be nice to be on other exchanges but that takes time and lots of btc to bride these centralized exchanges. Dex exchanges are the future.

I say , look, read and decide for yourself if this project fits your risk level. If it does, great! Jump in and buy some and start staking. If you are not comfortable, no problem - read more and see if anything sparks your level of interest enough to enter the green community.

hip hop and away...
Activity: 10
Amazing trading dues! A very detailed and profitable plan, logical project!  Good luck guys!
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Activity: 43
great idea. I'm impressed
copper member
Activity: 169
BTC needs to be saved for sure..is it mining or what?
copper member
Activity: 130
a very promising project. will check for more details
Activity: 238
85% for the masternode presale. right?
Activity: 151
If everything works out well then proof of work scalability issues will be a thing of the past..

true, and I'm confident they will. the team is doing some good work
copper member
Activity: 206
If everything works out well then proof of work scalability issues will be a thing of the past..
Pages:
Jump to: