Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BITG] BitGreen | Sustainable Cryptocurrency | NO ICO - POS/MN - page 18. (Read 92529 times)

copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
It's an issue of CSR more than investing. I like this initiative
Activity: 114
I would like to buy BT green. I need some guidance on where and the procedure
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
What I've discovered is that BTC green is energy efficient, secure and fast. It can't even be compared to other cryptocurrencies
Activity: 18
This is a very good project with potential.
Unblemished design, very nice job, aesthetic business.
Activity: 151
this is a wonderful cryptocurrency project, not just for making profits but for the good of all of us

Any crypto-expert in any field whether miners, content developers etc should support this project. it touches on all of us..
copper member
Activity: 206
this is a wonderful cryptocurrency project, not just for making profits but for the good of all of us
Activity: 29
which technology does it apply?

It applies proof-of-stake and masternode-only mining which it combines with block rewards so as to ensure fair distribution of coins

perfect..this makes this a unique project.

I agree. It's going to the moon
Activity: 43
I learnt about this project from a friend and I must admit some good work has been done on it. Will be waiting for more details
Activity: 185

It applies proof-of-stake and masternode-only mining which it combines with block rewards so as to ensure fair distribution of coins

perfect..this makes this a unique project.

copper member
Activity: 130
I understand the purpose of green protocol is to replace the current proof of work algorithm

Correct, that the point..they've listed that in the whitepaper
Activity: 185
I understand the purpose of green protocol is to replace the current proof of work algorithm
copper member
I appreciate the work done by bitcoin green team of coming up with the Green Protocol which is is energy efficient, very fast, and of course combines proof-of-stake and masternode mining..

I agree with. All the crucial points in a coin are cared for
I appreciate the work done by bitcoin green team of coming up with the Green Protocol which is is energy efficient, very fast, and of course combines proof-of-stake and masternode mining..
Activity: 65
Is there a light client wallet for BITG that can be used?
The bitcoingreen-qt is already at 235GB.
Activity: 1
copper member
So what makes it more secure?

its simple. if a majority holder approves transactions that appear to be fraud, the community is informed and they sell the coins they hold, meaning loss of value for the coins
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
I just heard Bitcoin Green today, it's amazing to see the very expensive price, this is one of the best. Hope to survive much longer.
copper member
One reason I like proof of stake is that coin holders are the very beneficiaries and incase of inflation, they are the same ones affected by it, unlike in proof-of-work whereby third parties are the ones who benefit from mining and are not touched by inflation. long live bitcoin green

Yes, and for one to pose a threat to the network (in proof of stake) you must hold a huge amount of currency..miners must have alot of the currency which acts as collateral
Pages:
Jump to: