Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BITG] BitGreen | Sustainable Cryptocurrency | NO ICO - POS/MN - page 16. (Read 92529 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 290
40k incoming, support broken and looking pretty thin on the buy side

2/2 now...... Cool

If i was shorting I would be making a killing....

It's really not hard to see these dumps coming if you have been paying attention to masternode coin ecosystem this year.

At nearly 10 million market cap BITG could still be way overvalued, sub 30k wouldn't surprise me to be honest.

http://docs.bitshares.org/bitshares/user/dex-short.html  Using your own collateral seems to be safer imho.

Im not sure how this applies to BITG though? Are you implying I can make my own pegged token to BITG somehow on openledger and speculate on it?
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Bitcoin Green Masternode Hosting & 1-on-1 Setup Guidance
SetupMasternodes.com

Learn:

Setup Masternodes will guide you 1-on-1 over the phone on how to set up a BITG Masternode. This way, you'll be sure to know how to set up more Innova Masternodes in the future. The process is completely trustless, and takes as little as 1 hour.

Get it Done For You:

Don't feel like spending all the time to set up your VPS? We'll do it for you. Not only that, but you'll get 1 free hour of troubleshooting if you ever need it in the future. We've got your back.

Completely Hands Off:

Let us set up and take care of your Masternode while you receive all of the rewards. We provide top-quality Bitcoin Green Masternode hosting while handling any troubleshooting that needs to be made.

Need More Information? Talk with the Masternode Professionals!

Telegram: t.me/setupmasternodes
Bitcointalk Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setup-masternodes-trustless-setup-and-troubleshooting-services-4448627
Activity: 108
Merit: 10

2/2 now...... Cool

It's really not hard to see these dumps coming if you have been paying attention to masternode coin ecosystem this year.

At nearly 10 million market cap BITG could still be way overvalued, sub 30k wouldn't surprise me to be honest.

http://docs.bitshares.org/bitshares/user/dex-short.html  Using your own collateral seems to be safer imho.

2/2 now...... Cool

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
in market overview which you explain above, it attracts the attention of investors. this project has a good future, and I am sure many investors will come to this project. good luck team!!! Wink. a very strong team with obvious success! I really liked your project and I wish you much success! glad to support you! join as soon as possible
Activity: 1
Looking forward to seeing the green exchange. Will really help to get BITG's name out there IMO.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
BITG & CHX & FTX Community

The Green Exchange is coming! What are the SDAPPs? Do your own research here:

Bitcoin Green Roadmap: Our Plans For A Sustainable Future(updated roadmap)

https://medium.com/@bitcoingreen/bitcoin-green-roadmap-c1b052ed6889

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Somebody just selling off some masternodes!  Nothing to see here, carry on.
Activity: 20
This is a very good plan with ability!
Unblemished idea, a very detailed and profitable plan, noticing website.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
It will be necessary to study in more detail the project itself and team if it is. I wonder what the project plans and goals, as well as methods of implementation and implementation. The coin may be issued purely for speculative purposes and does not carry anything of value. But a lot of good reviews from beginners. I wonder what it is, they are paid for it or not?

I'm not an investor that comes on bitcointalk to shill a project for personal gain.

The specs are great also. 21m total coins and only 3m coins in circulation. That's a winner to me. Add the masternodes and the project elevates even more.

hip hop and away...

Pretty much what you say you are not doing is exactly what you are doing  Cheesy

The detail you go into about the specs are astonishing....wow just because it has 21m coins and 3m in circulation makes it a winner huh? Man it must have taken hours or research to come to that conclusion....

Go back 4-5 pages and you will see my post saying this coin WILL dump to 50-55k, guess I was right huh? Sorry but the only thing this coin has going for it is branding, and even then it's hijacking the bitcoin name and not even forking off. This is nothing more than a pivx/dash masternode clone with POS and a green branding angle.

Not that it's a terrible project, just don't believe hype, these young masternode coins are prone to consistent dumping right now.

lil, I bet you fill up your bathtub to the very top, get in and wonder why water flows out.

Move on child, let the big boys handle this. Sorry your bitconnect didn't work out. Cheesy

Wow sick burn man  Cheesy, is it like a shot at my weight or intelligence? As in I'm too fat so the water goes out of the bath tub or if I'm just to stupid to not fill the water to the point that i can get in and water goes out?? Either way i find it comical that i have to even consider if its a real insult at all, it almost seems like something a bot would say.

How bout you go check the bitconnect thread big boy, you will see in there i called that a ponzi that will implode even before it happened.

Widdle Jr. Member lol you are a newb.

Lol, only a clown ass like yourself would think a members status represents their only account. Just goes to show that you are new to this space, Keep learning son. Kiss

So sad you can't make any bounties cause all of your newb accounts, and bagholding all your 2017 investments?? awww poor widdle newbie baby

avg bitcoin buy price $400 get on my level son.....u mad? Kiss Kiss

ignored, owned, bye  Grin Grin

average buy price $150...suck on that. How about a $300k bet on who is the true king . Enjoy your dust clown ass or grow some balls an accept my challenge. In the meantime, your  ;)mom is calling you to shave her back
It will be necessary to study in more detail the project itself and team if it is. I wonder what the project plans and goals, as well as methods of implementation and implementation. The coin may be issued purely for speculative purposes and does not carry anything of value. But a lot of good reviews from beginners. I wonder what it is, they are paid for it or not?

I'm not an investor that comes on bitcointalk to shill a project for personal gain.

The specs are great also. 21m total coins and only 3m coins in circulation. That's a winner to me. Add the masternodes and the project elevates even more.

hip hop and away...

Pretty much what you say you are not doing is exactly what you are doing  Cheesy

The detail you go into about the specs are astonishing....wow just because it has 21m coins and 3m in circulation makes it a winner huh? Man it must have taken hours or research to come to that conclusion....

Go back 4-5 pages and you will see my post saying this coin WILL dump to 50-55k, guess I was right huh? Sorry but the only thing this coin has going for it is branding, and even then it's hijacking the bitcoin name and not even forking off. This is nothing more than a pivx/dash masternode clone with POS and a green branding angle.

Not that it's a terrible project, just don't believe hype, these young masternode coins are prone to consistent dumping right now.

lil, I bet you fill up your bathtub to the very top, get in and wonder why water flows out.

Move on child, let the big boys handle this. Sorry your bitconnect didn't work out. Cheesy

Wow sick burn man  Cheesy, is it like a shot at my weight or intelligence? As in I'm too fat so the water goes out of the bath tub or if I'm just to stupid to not fill the water to the point that i can get in and water goes out?? Either way i find it comical that i have to even consider if its a real insult at all, it almost seems like something a bot would say.

How bout you go check the bitconnect thread big boy, you will see in there i called that a ponzi that will implode even before it happened.

Lol, only a clown ass like yourself would think a members status represents their only account. Just goes to show that you are new to this space, Keep learning son. Kiss

So sad you can't make any bounties cause all of your newb accounts, and bagholding all your 2017 investments?? awww poor widdle newbie baby

avg bitcoin buy price $400 get on my level son.....u mad? Kiss Kiss

ignored, owned, bye  Grin Grin

hip hop and away...

Here is the place to discuss project Green, not the Bitcoin for mutual taunting her, should have you give feedback or join the participation in projects of the Bitcoin Green

Did you even read my comments, i was discussing bitcoin green then he started attacking me haha

hip hop and away...

Activity: 168
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

hip hop and away...

Here is the place to discuss project Green, not the Bitcoin for mutual taunting her, should have you give feedback or join the participation in projects of the Bitcoin Green

hip hop and away...

hip hop and away...

Activity: 110
Not sure about the rest but the website looks awesome!
Pages:
Jump to: