Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BITG] BitGreen | Sustainable Cryptocurrency | NO ICO - POS/MN - page 37. (Read 92544 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Is there anything special I have to do to begin staking the MN rewards  Huh Some are over 6 hours old but haven't started staking. Wallet is unlocked
No Just wait takes time. Waiting and god bless  Grin

There are a lot of Inputs now that compete for Blocks  Wink
What does it mean when I stake and it says "Orphan Block - Generated but not accepted. This does not impact your holdings. Minted"
Well that means the blockw as rejected by the blockchain.

It has no effect the stake will come again in the next blocks.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Is there anything special I have to do to begin staking the MN rewards  Huh Some are over 6 hours old but haven't started staking. Wallet is unlocked

What does it mean when I stake and it says "Orphan Block - Generated but not accepted. This does not impact your holdings. Minted"

Activity: 271
Hi, When i try to execute the bitcoingreen wallet, the wallet itself disappears
Has this happened to anyone else?
try to turn off your antivirus on your pc. because usually every wallet is considered a virus by an existing antivirus
Activity: 294
Hi guy. I think of your antivirus software. Windows defender does  not like wallets. Remove them or skip wallet checks. Later run wallet again
Activity: 266
Who`s behind the project? Will You announce the team?
Join Discord! We will be hosting daily airdrops and sharing all new in Discord - https://discord.gg/eeJethG
Activity: 189
No POW = it's 100% premined, riding on the high horse of saving earth but really just a cash grab. This is obvious.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Who`s behind the project? Will You announce the team?
Activity: 32
The Discord channel has been reopened to the public!

https://discord.gg/eeJethG

other POS coins are also energy efficient/scalable/high MN rewards, what's unique about this coin?

This is a great question. What makes BITG unique is the design and the mission.

First, there's the coin design. Bitcoin Green is pure POS (energy efficient) with a fixed block reward. A fixed block reward creates a more fairly distributed coin than other POS methods, which typically end up compounding disproportionately (most %-based block reward coins). Adding Masternodes makes the mining process even more equitable and beneficial for the coin. The addition of MNs means that the benefit of each 2500 BITG is exactly the same. It requires 2500 BITG to have a "miner" and the majority of the block reward goes to the holders of a "miner". Masternode holders contribute to the appreciation of network value by increasing scarcity. Therefore, the masternode holders, who are contributing the most to the appreciation of network value, receive the largest portion of the benefits of inflation.

Bitcoin Green is on a mission. We are here to spread awareness about the environmental threat posed by proof-of-work and Bitcoin. Nobody else is focusing on this problem, but it's a very important topic. We will be traveling to blockchain conferences to spread awareness about this issue and truly begin the discussion about Bitcoin's energy consumption. With Bitcoin Green, we created a simple, scalable solution to Bitcoin's sustainability problem and it works. We saw a problem with Bitcoin and proof-of-work, and we know the world needs to begin to solve this problem one step at a time.

Ok, will be following the coin in the discord channel, thanks
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
is there any official guide on how to mine this? on the off-chance this isn't vaporware, i'd like to give it a try.

This coin has no POW
how do i get 2500 btgreen ? i just started . and i look into setup guide . its show me require 2500 btcoin green

Waiting ,. you can buy BITG on exchange for 24 hours

1. Stocks.Exchange listing fee has been paid and claims they can list within 24hr.
2. CryptoBridge listing fee has been paid and claims they can list on Wednesday.
3. Mnrank.com has been paid.

oh il wait that . so how people mine that coin for now ? i see in block explorer new coin its generated.
Activity: 203
BITG & CHX & FTX Community
As Herma mentioned above, the Stock.Exchange and CryptoBridge listings are almost here. If you are interested to be a part of Green Crypto Revolution, be ready, and check out more information here:

https://www.savebitcoin.io/
https://twitter.com/btc_green
is there any official guide on how to mine this? on the off-chance this isn't vaporware, i'd like to give it a try.

This coin has no POW
how do i get 2500 btgreen ? i just started . and i look into setup guide . its show me require 2500 btcoin green

Waiting ,. you can buy BITG on exchange for 24 hours

1. Stocks.Exchange listing fee has been paid and claims they can list within 24hr.
2. CryptoBridge listing fee has been paid and claims they can list on Wednesday.
3. Mnrank.com has been paid.
Activity: 189
what's the current supply/100% premine  Smiley
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
Activity: 22

Activity: 2
Refreshing to find a project that serves a purpose.

There's not enough discussion on the topic of Bitcoin's energy consumption.

The Whitepaper makes a very clear argument, for anyone who's interested. https://www.savebitcoin.io/
Hey im having trouble getting m wallet to sync any addnodes?

addnode=134.255.232.212
addnode=207.148.26.77
addnode=207.148.19.239
addnode=108.61.103.123
addnode=185.239.238.89
addnode=185.239.238.92
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Hey im having trouble getting m wallet to sync any addnodes?
Pages:
Jump to: