Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] bitJob: Decentralized Student Marketplace for Online Jobs - page 74. (Read 128009 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hello everyone Smiley

Here is an article from EconoTimes regarding bitJob Smiley We succeeded in raising 2M$ !!! Great news!!

https://www.econotimes.com/Blockchain-based-student-employment-marketplace-bitJob-raises-initial-2M-946994
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
hi everybody, I'm willing to buy tokens from my ethereum wallet (I'm using myetherwallet), but I'm having trouble understanding what is the address I should send funds to and which parameters I should be using in order to make everything work (I find this part of the website a little confusing)
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
its glad to see the soft cap is achieved, which means the ico already succeed, i think the following work should be launched and wish a good performance on the market
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Interesting, not sure I see the point of it at this moment in time ...
Activity: 112
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hello to everybody.

Here is great podcast from ICO 41 – Initial Coin Offerings Explained and Analysis. Today podcast is dedicated to bitJob.
Please, enjoy, share and comment!
Only 1 day left of ICO, do not miss it!
Good luck to all
i'm happy to know that Milestone 1 is already passed

here today result before tomorow when ICO closed
the last day of ICO, congratulations on the achievement of the soft cap, hoping to enter a great exchange and prices can grow very quickly.
This project has a pretty good potential

There is still time, and usually investors will come when the last minute, although hardcap seems difficult to raise but I'm optimistic to raise even more.
i think hardcap is hard to achieve too, that's a lot of number
but in 1 days everything can happen, at least increase number of investor can occur
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
the last day of ICO, congratulations on the achievement of the soft cap, hoping to enter a great exchange and prices can grow very quickly.
agree, this project will hit the pain point of student jobs and it can be landed easily, hope the project really solve some problems and has a good performance in the market
Activity: 119
..I'm late( Anyway, with such serious preparation as you, I'm not surprised that soft cup succeed. Good luck to your project. It's a pity it didn't appear at a time when I was a student
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
Hello to everybody.

Here is great podcast from ICO 41 – Initial Coin Offerings Explained and Analysis. Today podcast is dedicated to bitJob.
Please, enjoy, share and comment!
Only 1 day left of ICO, do not miss it!
Good luck to all
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
I can not wait for the ICO time to finish, the soft cap has been reached and I'm sure I will get a big fund, I've joined with a little ETH, hoping it will soon be available in the exchanger.
Yeah I guess the results in may later designate good start from investors and participants of the campaign. Hopefully the results later and the price in the market is good. We wait for further development
Activity: 419
I can not wait for the ICO time to finish, the soft cap has been reached and I'm sure I will get a big fund, I've joined with a little ETH, hoping it will soon be available in the exchanger.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251

There is still time, and usually investors will come when the last minute, although hardcap seems difficult to raise but I'm optimistic to raise even more.
Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System
Time to see if there will be some amazing thing happens, Maybe some investors will make decision at the last day.
Activity: 115

I couldn't agree more, the project has vast amounts of potential. I'm really excited to see the feedback students provide once the platform is up and running. bitJob team, maybe this is something that can be added to the website??? I have a vision that bitJob is going to land jobs for a high percentage of students that really utilize the platform! I wish I had something like this when I was in college!
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
Activity: 133
Merit: 103
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Yes, I am can also see these guys with the avatar and signatures.
Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System
I can see there are a lot of bitjob signature hunters on this forum including a lot of hero members, but the ico progress looks disappointed since only 1/7 of target has been reached.
Activity: 686
a few more days of ICO over, and it looks like a little money is earned. waiting for a surprise on ICO's last day.
I think it would be very difficult to achieve the sales target, yeah hopefully a great surprise of investors for this project. but it's been in ensure success for this project
Activity: 126
If you haven't already seen this, make sure to read how bitJob compares to other job portals: https://medium.com/bitjob/how-does-bitjob-compare-to-other-job-portals-cbcd5bd0e6d7
Pages:
Jump to: