Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] bitJob: Decentralized Student Marketplace for Online Jobs - page 75. (Read 128009 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 264
BitJob Partners with Bitcoin Brains for ATM Access

The blockchain student jobs marketplace aims to help place crypto ATMs on University campuses around Canada.

BitJob, the first global marketplace for student employment to be built on the blockchain, has announced a new collaboration with Canadian bitcoin brokerage Bitcoin Brains. The partnership will leverage the student community, which BitJob aims to engage in cryptocurrency-related employment, to expand the country’s network of bitcoin ATMs and introduce a new generation of people to the benefits of digital cash.

The full article: https://coinidol.com/bitjob-partners-with-bitcoin-brains-for-atm-access/

Activity: 5
Merit: 2
a few more days of ICO over, and it looks like a little money is earned. waiting for a surprise on ICO's last day.
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
Just a little of this project that we can feel together about ico project that is running at this time
and can finish on time and best wishes for the project.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
i think that not 1% from 100million tokens ,should 1% of ICO  7.6 million, hope official make announcement about the bounty percent

I think so too, but will the unsold token be burned? I searched this information on the website but did not find it
1% from 100million or 1% of ICO  7.6 million no problem for me because if the supply is low then the token price is also high.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
i think that not 1% from 100million tokens ,should 1% of ICO  7.6 million, hope official make announcement about the bounty percent
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Will bounty hunter still get 1% of the total supply for the award?
Because from the beginning has been set 1% of it
Yes, bounty hunt should be get 1% from total supply 100million tokens (1 million tokens)

Total Bounty Budget: 1 Million STU Tokens Overall

Just hope you will be get same amount like they have promised, not just like bowhealth campaign which changed their bounty amount when their ICO finished
wow i miss that part ...
so bounty hunter will get 1% from total supply 100million tokens (1 million tokens)??
from website today we can get information that Contribution status
Raised: 6563.71 ETH

Issued: 7665728.94 STU

Participants: 1181
that will be trouble some for investor or team dev...
1% from 100million tokens is 1 million tokens
token supply for ICO is 7.6 million, so bounty hunter will get almost 1/7 from token sale  Grin
we will see and we will wait than

wow, that is really a terrible number, 1/7 of total supply will be distributed to the bounty hunters, maybe many of them will sell their tokens after listing on some exchanges. But I will not do that.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Yes, bounty hunt should be get 1% from total supply 100million tokens (1 million tokens)

Just hope you will be get same amount like they have promised, not just like bowhealth campaign which changed their bounty amount when their ICO finished
wow i miss that part ...
so bounty hunter will get 1% from total supply 100million tokens (1 million tokens)??
from website today we can get information that Contribution status
Raised: 6563.71 ETH

Issued: 7665728.94 STU

Participants: 1181
that will be trouble some for investor or team dev...
1% from 100million tokens is 1 million tokens
token supply for ICO is 7.6 million, so bounty hunter will get almost 1/7 from token sale  Grin
we will see and we will wait than
Activity: 742
Merit: 505

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

I think this is a very promising project since the market is very big and the team is very experienced, though the ICO progress is not so fast as I expected, it is not a bad thing for the investors in my opinion, so do not loss hope for this project.

The ICO progress isn't performing poorly. You also need to recognize that the affiliates opportunity from academia/unions is going to make the project extremely strong once there is a platform.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

I think this is a very promising project since the market is very big and the team is very experienced, though the ICO progress is not so fast as I expected, it is not a bad thing for the investors in my opinion, so do not loss hope for this project.
Activity: 112

now look at it, today after i've check it there is progress in number of investment

Contribution status

Raised: 6229.45 ETH

Issued: 7309544.02 STU

Participants: 1077

a progress is a progress isn't it  Grin

Yes I agree. Only non believers will disagree because they are impatient.  Cheesy
today progress is still growing from website
There is still more than 6 days to reach the Target: 35,000 ETH, usually investors will come in the last minute. Spirit dev. we are always support this project with invest and promotion.
agree with you sir
let's wait and see until the last minute

For all bounty-related questions, you can visit https://t.me/bitjob_bounty or here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-bitjob-decentralized-student-marketplace-bounty-program-1989376  Smiley
Activity: 115
Whenever I analyze the potential success of a project, I first look at the utility behind the coin and with bitJob I see just that. The blockchain will not only serve as a payment process, but a resume builder for students as well. Additionally, since bitJob is decentralized, there is no taking 20% of a student’s money they’re earned through working on projects (like platforms such as fiver.com). bitJob’s main goal is to aid the large population of students make money and facilitate their career. No other company’s is focusing on these aspects to aid students financial and future success as bitJob. Great idea, great utility, great project. Bravo team, keep up the good work!
Activity: 486

now look at it, today after i've check it there is progress in number of investment

Contribution status

Yes I agree. Only non believers will disagree because they are impatient.  Cheesy
There is still more than 6 days to reach the Target: 35,000 ETH, usually investors will come in the last minute. Spirit dev. we are always support this project with invest and promotion.
agree with you sir
Activity: 238

Contribution status

agree with you sir
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
I think, that's really great project. Features are great. I expect it too be succesfull coin.
It look like to be number one when it hits the market. Goodluck.

Everybody hopes that.
Activity: 602
Merit: 322
An In-Depth Explainer on the unsold STU Liquidation Process- Post ICO
Here’s what the remaining unsold STU Tokens will NOT be used for:
- The STU Tokens will NOT be retained by the bitJob Team.
- The STU Tokens will NOT be used to compensate advisors, contributors, or employees.
- The STU Tokens will NOT be traded with bitJob employers for fiat (The STUs that -
 Students will be paid with, will be exchanged and purchased on the open markets only) This will strengthen the STU value, and cause an increase in Demand.
- The STU Tokens will NOT be released through any process other than the Affiliate Program.
- The STU Tokens will NOT be burned or destroyed.
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Hey guys,

Check out the recent medium post from the team on An In-Depth Explainer on the unsold STU Liquidation Process- Post ICO:

https://medium.com/bitjob/an-in-depth-explainer-on-the-unsold-stu-liquidation-process-post-ico-c95416ffc2b5

The article brings some clarification to the following:

(1)What will be done with the unsold tokens
(2) Important facts about the affiliate program

Join the discussion on Telegram for additional follow-up or questions:  https://t.me/bitjob
Activity: 840
Merit: 252

Recent news and interviews:

bitJob will be listed on Coss
https://medium.com/bitjob/bitjob-and-coss-io-exciting-collaboration-ea2e5957d3eb

Bancor & bitJob Collaborate to Create STU-BNT Token Changer
https://medium.com/bitjob/bancor-and-bitjob-unique-collaboration-81277aed4cb2

Matchpool Partners with BitJob
https://blog.matchpool.com/matchpool-partners-with-bitjob-94a74ae82051

The Official List of bitJob Strategic Partners
https://medium.com/bitjob/the-official-list-of-bitjob-strategic-partners-cacafdefc72a

- Last month we visited the Dutch government and presented bitJob to their officials from the Minster of treasure.
Watch the latest episode of the documentary here https://www.facebook.com/288394401596321/videos/358996757869418

- How does bitJob Compare to Other Job Portals?
https://medium.com/bitjob/how-does-bitjob-compare-to-other-job-portals-cbcd5bd0e6d7

That is really good news for this project, also:
Raised: 6181.59 ETH

Issued: 7258542.91 STU

Participants: 1036

The milestone1 7000ETH will soon be reached.

Contribution status

Activity: 644
Merit: 272
A week remains until the end of ico, at the moment 6300eth is invested, I think it's hard to reach 7k.
Judging by the number of participants, and their 1100, the coin is quite widely distributed, although in small parts.
Pages:
Jump to: