Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] bitJob: Decentralized Student Marketplace for Online Jobs - page 79. (Read 128009 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
BitJob Review (ICO and STU Token) – Decentralized Student Employment:

https://coinfunda.com/bitjob-review-ico-and-stu-token-decentralized-student-employment/
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
The team are working very efficiently and the ICO will be completed soon, I think China ICO ban news effect little bit too late some of the ICO completing date
There is no any relation between china's decision and the completing ICO date. Bitjob could only get max 10k ETH until their ICO finished
10k ETH is not a high target. KickICo is almost reach to 100k hardcap. I believe bitjob can do this
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
this project will be success, I see the project got the colaboration with coss and bancor, very interesting to get the profit, I like this concept this is the smart project
ICO can be said to have been successful, just waiting for ICO to end and run the development, hopefully can run smoothly.
But the potential of this project is great for the future
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
It's a serious product. Need to wait some time to make profi
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
I really like the idea of this project.
Hopefully it will be huge success.
Everything seems to be well thought.

Good luck!
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
The team are working very efficiently and the ICO will be completed soon, I think China ICO ban news effect little bit too late some of the ICO completing date
There is no any relation between china's decision and the completing ICO date. Bitjob could only get max 10k ETH until their ICO finished
Activity: 420
But I am sure it will get great success because this platform provides the best services and this is the competitive edge of this project that makes the success of this project
Activity: 420
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Anxious to see evolution of this platform. I raised 1 eth to the campaign. Seems difficult to reach the target but I m sure that once the deadline is closer the participation will increase...
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
What are your thoughts on this project guys? Smiley

In my opinion, this project is very promising since the dev team and partnership are very experienced, but the ICO date is not so lucky because some counties including China have announced to ban the ICO and make the ICO market panic.
Never mind them. China does not own the ICO. Besides, they are only rumor until now it is not completely verified if it is the truth.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
this project will be success, I see the project got the colaboration with coss and bancor, very interesting to get the profit, I like this concept this is the smart project
Yes, and digital token sale is still on going until Oct or until the hard cap is met.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

In my opinion, this project is very promising since the dev team and partnership are very experienced, but the ICO date is not so lucky because some counties including China have announced to ban the ICO and make the ICO market panic.

I agree with you totally and to be honest a bit disappointed why the fund raising and token sale goes so slowly, I am checking the twitter all the time and they have not bad tokens distribution in comparison, and suggest attractive bonuses, I hope the next 22 days will return some sense to investors and they won't miss a good project. Does the project have a roadmap explanation what and how they will deliver with the soft cap?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Activity: 952
Merit: 308
I have gone through the full podcast. It's great but too long (25 min) and I suggest for more short audio-video.
I have seen the minimum cap for this ICO has changed, which was originally 34000 ETH to 2000 ETH. But the bitJob project has not provided a report on this

as above mention. 2200eth is the miinimum target to raised. and the 34,000 eth is the hard cap.
it hasn't change. it is normal to the ico to have a minimum cap.
They may also have a reason for poor sales at the beginning of the ICO, but I think the 2000 ETH is better than nothing, as long as the project can run even if only the minimum cap is met
Activity: 223
Activity: 294
I have gone through the full podcast. It's great but too long (25 min) and I suggest for more short audio-video.
I have seen the minimum cap for this ICO has changed, which was originally 34000 ETH to 2000 ETH. But the bitJob project has not provided a report on this

as above mention. 2200eth is the miinimum target to raised. and the 34,000 eth is the hard cap.
it hasn't change. it is normal to the ico to have a minimum cap.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Activity: 266
Activity: 126
bitJob full Speech to the Dutch Government officials:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbsMbXVSB2k&feature=youtu.be
Pages:
Jump to: