Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] bitJob: Decentralized Student Marketplace for Online Jobs - page 82. (Read 128009 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

I, too, will wait for a certain time. And then anything can happen. I wait one hour, watch the demand. And I buy))))
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Why do not you add a place to view ICO results on your website? some successful projects in the near future add this to the website but why do not you?

The ico will start in 10 min, wait until it start and you will see.

Go to the correct website only, avoid scammer website
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
looking forward to a sale that will last a few minutes longer, whether it can surprise the sale of prime, success for bitjob Kiss Kiss Grin

last 10 more minutes and the ico will start. can wait to see what will happen in the first few hours.
I will invest a little on this project.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Why do not you add a place to view ICO results on your website? some successful projects in the near future add this to the website but why do not you?
Activity: 882
Merit: 326
looking forward to a sale that will last a few minutes longer, whether it can surprise the sale of prime, success for bitjob Kiss Kiss Grin
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Simply look at the sales results in the early minutes only, and sales results will be instantly determined, 120,000 ETH is a large amount, hoping to collect everything
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hello! everyone

Friendly reminder that you should *ignore all messages from strangers*

The *only* official channel is telegram and official website .
https://stu.bitjob.io

All bitjob news and contribution Address will be posted there.

Bitjob teams: will never contact you with information regarding the public token sale [12th September], opportunities, giveaways and any other company related information or procedure via the personal message. You will never receive an email, reminder or direct messsage from the Bitjob team

*Every personal message reminder or address posted here that you will get is a SCAM*.  

PLEASE DONT POST ANY ADDRESS HERE

Please report any suspicious reminders to the Admins from AmaZix

Recently, there are a lot of scamers on the slack with different kind of personal messages, do not believe that and I hope the slack team can do something to stop that.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
thank you for the information you provide to us as a participant. any information you provide will be very useful for us ... good luck
Hello! everyone

Friendly reminder that you should *ignore all messages from strangers*

The *only* official channel is telegram and official website .
https://stu.bitjob.io

All bitjob news and contribution Address will be posted there.

Bitjob teams: will never contact you with information regarding the public token sale [12th September], opportunities, giveaways and any other company related information or procedure via the personal message. You will never receive an email, reminder or direct messsage from the Bitjob team

*Every personal message reminder or address posted here that you will get is a SCAM*.  

PLEASE DONT POST ANY ADDRESS HERE

Please report any suspicious reminders to the Admins from AmaZix
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
if ico from this project is already running dev because I see in social media ico will be held in septeber month

I think the dev team has made some great work for this project, you can see the whitepaper to see the road map for more information, also the pre-ICO was over about a month ago successfully, so it is a promising project in my opinion.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
if ico from this project is already running dev because I see in social media ico will be held in septeber month
Activity: 868
When I read this I was like where were these guys when I needed them...lol

Excellent thought process and I like the idea or helping the students get some extra bucks. This is very much needed and will boost their morale. Thank you for coming up with such creative and supportive idea. It would help if the ETH system within your platform would have some sort of conversion linked up where one can convert the ETH earned to local currency. This way the students won't have to run behind the exchanges.

Thanks and have a wonderful day.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
this is interesting...any chance i can participate in signature campaign
Activity: 420
Bitjob is an awesome opportunity for students it will change the financial level of the students and also before launching Bitjob create a great noise on different platforms.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Hope hardcap can be achieved quickly, I have 3 months using the signature of this project, hopefully the results can be satisfactory

Good luck bitJob ICO

Thank you for instructions! Just one question about stages. It is mentioned that you'll have 3 stages and number of coins for each stage. Does stages have time limits? When 1st stage end? Or they ends when tokens are sold?
Thanks in advance

Hi there, no time limit for each tier, its all depending on the number of token!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Interesting ICO . Got this information from my valuation on Wings platform . Today is the start of official ICO of BitJob and so curious how it would fare the first day of crowdsale. I hope my valuation could be as close as the real thing,
Pages:
Jump to: