Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] bitJob: Decentralized Student Marketplace for Online Jobs - page 80. (Read 128009 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

Buy now and get 20% bonus: 888 + 177.6 STU / 1 ETH

Contribution status

Raised: 5140.72 ETH

Issued: 6149387.1 STU

Participants: 655
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
Is this ICO still ongoing?
Wow blackmoon ico that start at same date finish already?
Hopefully you guys can meet the target
yes this ICO is still running and you can see how the team performance on this project, they work very hard to make this project a success in the future.
of course the target will soon be achieved because this is a great project that is very promising.
all details of this project are here : https://bitjob.io/
Activity: 391
I am very glad that minimum target 2250 ETH has been achieved. I wish You to reach the maximum target. Congratulations!!!
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
I can see on the website that 4862.20 ETH have been raised and there are more than 30000 ETH to be raised before the hardcap is reached, I hope more and more investors can find its value and join in.

today update :
Raised: 5073.87 ETH
Issued: 6078156.61 STU
Participants: 600

Minimum funding goal 2250 ETH, Target 35000 ETH
so there is an increasing number from yesterday investor
and we hope tomorrow will increase too until hardcap reach
It will be increase for sure, but it will not increase too big until the end of ICO. I think in the end of bitjob ICO, they could only raised max 6000 ETH, anyway they have reached min funding goal. Congratulation
Activity: 840
Merit: 252

Yes, it is still on going until the target goal is met.
Activity: 290
Activity: 238
I can see on the website that 4862.20 ETH have been raised and there are more than 30000 ETH to be raised before the hardcap is reached, I hope more and more investors can find its value and join in.

today update :
Raised: 5073.87 ETH
Issued: 6078156.61 STU
Participants: 600

Minimum funding goal 2250 ETH, Target 35000 ETH
so there is an increasing number from yesterday investor
and we hope tomorrow will increase too until hardcap reach
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Why is the target at least drastically changed? from 34000 ETH to 2200 ETH, what is the reason for this change?
Nothing is changed, the 2200 eth is a minimum funding goal for the project to continue and launch,

The 34000 eth is the target.
It seems that the ICO will have a long time ti be over since there is a lot needed, But I think it is a good time to join in since the ETH is much cheaper now.
Definitely, the ICO will end in 26 days and there's plenty of time for investors to put their money on this project.
Currently, 4850.28 eth have been collected and it's a good start. Anyone can check it here https://stu.bitjob.io/

its doubled already after a day so this might just be funded well after all. a project for students to have an opportunity to survive in the real world can be very much helpful for out kids in the future. i hope they'll get the minimum within this 26 days.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
Why is the target at least drastically changed? from 34000 ETH to 2200 ETH, what is the reason for this change?
Nothing is changed, the 2200 eth is a minimum funding goal for the project to continue and launch,

It seems that the ICO will have a long time ti be over since there is a lot needed, But I think it is a good time to join in since the ETH is much cheaper now.
Definitely, the ICO will end in 26 days and there's plenty of time for investors to put their money on this project.
Currently, 4850.28 eth have been collected and it's a good start. Anyone can check it here https://stu.bitjob.io/
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

Activity: 504

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
promising project, I see the development is very good. good luck and success for the team and the project until the end of ico
Yes, so it is a good time to join in the token ICO, there is 25% bonus if you buy now, also the minimum requirement is met and the project will keep on. 
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
promising project, I see the development is very good. good luck and success for the team and the project until the end of ico
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Doesnt seem like the project will hit the cap,
But it should keep collecting fund nevertheless as the minimum fund is already achieve.

Congrats Grin

I think the bitjob ICO is not so hot as predicted because of some counties are trying to regulate the ICO market, so the market is cold now, but I think if you can invest in some promising project in bearish market, you will be rich when the bullish market is coming.
Activity: 331
Doesnt seem like the project will hit the cap,
But it should keep collecting fund nevertheless as the minimum fund is already achieve.

Congrats Grin
Pages:
Jump to: