Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] bitJob: Decentralized Student Marketplace for Online Jobs - page 81. (Read 128009 times)

legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
The ico is open contribute now

I am lucky knowing this thanks for sharing, nowadays a lot of phishing sites that can harm investors and the ICO organizer.
Bitjob dev should knowing this and take immediate action to avoid the unwanted.

The teams is well aware of this, we have report and remove the google ads from the google first page

Community also need to becareful and report any suspicious link or website to the teams.
Thanks
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Orient
Congratulations to this project, the minimum funding goal of 2,250 ETH was successfully raised and it's secured the project launch, so all contributors will get their STU Tokens! Really a good news. Grin
good news and great information for us,
i'm fell lucky to join this project and take part in it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

I am lucky knowing this thanks for sharing, nowadays a lot of phishing sites that can harm investors and the ICO organizer.
Bitjob dev should knowing this and take immediate action to avoid the unwanted.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
I do not know how this project team doing promotion, ICO results are very few and far from the target, even though they are very active on twitter, or whether the project with this concept is less attractive in the eyes of investors
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
Congratulations to all! And the minimum mark was overcome in 2 times in a short period
Activity: 703
Merit: 500
Congratulations to this project, the minimum funding goal of 2,250 ETH was successfully raised and it's secured the project launch, so all contributors will get their STU Tokens! Really a good news. Grin
Activity: 280
i like this project, but it seems the timing is not so good as the ico market cooling down, wish the ico achieve the goal as soon as possible and i expect the market performance
Activity: 602
Merit: 322
BbitJob and COSS  Cool
Exciting cooperation !!!
Coss.io expects to list the STU token as the first exchange, immediately after the ICO bit-bit is completed.
COSS is a Crypto-One-Stop-Solution and is a platform that covers all functions of the digital ecosystem and is aimed at strengthening the adoption of cryptography. The COSS platform integrates all transactional aspects that are usually managed using FIAT money, and offers several services related to crypto-currencies in one place: for example, a payment gateway / POS, an exchange, a list of sellers, market rankings, a market, an electronic wallet, various coins and a mobile platform.
https://medium.com/bitjob/bitjob-and-coss-io-exciting-collaboration-ea2e5957d3eb
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
Everybody is excited as I am. Cheers to a good project! Hoping for a very very successful launch when it happened.
https://medium.com/bitjob/and-the-bitjob-ico-is-officially-open-c8cffe791c97

And the bitJob ICO is Officially Open!
Join our movement — 20% Bonus is now Live.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

Thank you for sharing this important information to us, I have joined in the pre sale and it was finished a month ago, Hope this formal ICO will be successful.
Activity: 290
I have contribute and join the ico hopefully it will gain alot of fund by the end of the ico
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
As we said in our analysis of Wolk yesterday, the mantra of disruption is to disrupt and dis-intermediate. We can’t stress enough how important the last point is, and yet we fear that many ICOs are missing it, forcing themselves into an intermediary or middleman role that will simply be flipped upside down on the next wave of disruption. The bitJob ICO is going live not long from time of writing, so we must be quick to get to the heart of it and see if it’s a basket for our eggs or not.

https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-bitjob/
Token is up for sale now.

Contribute in the correct website
Activity: 114

Thanks for sharing.
Ignoring the fake website.

Activity: 114
Congratulation BitJob ICO is officially open from now. Long terms holding
Activity: 486
full of hope on the sale of prime bitjob, we will wait and see in google live bitjob.io sales at this time Cheesy Cheesy

pay attention: the site with the ZERO in the job is FAKE !!!

Dont google the website, they paid ads to be on top
Pages:
Jump to: