Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitland - ICO - Decentralized Land Registry - page 39. (Read 84802 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Land registration have big valuable , truly usable. Now I see CADASTRAL is success issue by Bitland.

I want to buy more more token, So waiting the 2nd ICO to buy ,... Thank you , Chris.

Absolutely!  Land registration is one of the biggest sources of potential capital expansion for the entire globe.  

You can purchase Cadastrals through the Omni portal

The tokens will increase in value at a 2% weekly rate.

The open market tokens are not being sold from Bitland, and the Omni portal is the official Bitland sale.

Chris

when will you send me my cadastrals?

I am not the one sending, but whenever I receive all of the OpenLedger names from people who did not sign up directly, I will send the names to CCEDK and they will send out the tokens.

I don't have the tokens, so I can't send them.  I am waiting on the other half of the names.

Chris
Activity: 450

Land registration have big valuable , truly usable. Now I see CADASTRAL is success issue by Bitland.

I want to buy more more token, So waiting the 2nd ICO to buy ,... Thank you , Chris.

Absolutely!  Land registration is one of the biggest sources of potential capital expansion for the entire globe. 

The open market tokens are not being sold from Bitland, and the Omni portal is the official Bitland sale.

Chris

when will you send me my cadastrals?

Absolutely!  Land registration is one of the biggest sources of potential capital expansion for the entire globe. 

Chris

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Making BlockChain

wow... OpenLedger shows 10,000 CADASTRAL EQUIVALENT to 11,662,000 BTS...! Cool

Would there be any plan of expanding the market beyond Ghana?

Yes, as Ghana is a pilot and not the final goal.

Cheers!

Chris

check your emails, i replied to yours

You replied today?

yes not long ago

Okay, no worries then.  I have it.  I am just waiting to receive all of the responses from people who purchased external to OpenLedger, then will have CCEDK send out tokens once I have all the responses.

Cheers!

Chris
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
wow... OpenLedger shows 10,000 CADASTRAL EQUIVALENT to 11,662,000 BTS...! Cool

OpenLedger gave me a dream come true.  Now my 1BTC pitch become 75BTC worth then if I could have such amount of BTS... Shocked

Go Bitland!!
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
Would there be any plan of expanding the market beyond Ghana?

You replied today?

So far only 5,000 Cads on open market Smiley

Turns out nobody wants to sell, lol Tongue

Don't forget that tokens not sold during Phase 2 will be sold through Omni Portal

As I said, only 5,000 Cads for sale on open market, and somebody wants 10 bitcoin for those!!!!

Cheers!

Chris

i am still waiting for my cadastral

Can you send a copy of your transaction to [email protected] please

Chris

Don't forget that tokens not sold during Phase 2 will be sold through Omni Portal

As I said, only 5,000 Cads for sale on open market, and somebody wants 10 bitcoin for those!!!!

Cheers!

Chris

Can you send a copy of your transaction to [email protected] please

Chris

Cheers!

Chris

Cheers!

Chris

What about us who participated in the various POAs? How and when we will get our share?

Will be sending out e-mails with instructions to receive tokens.

Cheers!

Chris
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
This is a pilot project and needs a lot of guts to make a miracle. So that, A LOT OF POSSIBILITY THAT THE PROJECT MAY UNSUCCESSFUL (sorry Chris, I do not meant really). However, the project itself is beautifully aiming high. Thus, I thought pitching my BTC worth.

This is believed to be looooong term pilot project. If some of you are getting used to ICO excitement like Factom, LISK, WAVES, DAO and so on, we should recall this is a pilot project needing time to make a miracle Wink.

Go Bitland!!  - "This project is not about the land, it's about people live on the land".

year!!
This is a pilot project and needs a lot of guts to make a miracle. So that, A LOT OF POSSIBILITY THAT THE PROJECT MAY UNSUCCESSFUL (sorry Chris, I do not meant really). However, the project itself is beautifully aiming high. Thus, I thought pitching my BTC worth.

This is believed to be looooong term pilot project. If some of you are getting used to ICO excitement like Factom, LISK, WAVES, DAO and so on, we should recall this is a pilot project needing time to make a miracle Wink.

Go Bitland!!  - "This project is not about the land, it's about people live on the land".
Only thing that made me wonder a bit was this:

"Please send an image showing the send transaction to [email protected] after the funds have been sent."

Isn't this something that can be abused/cheated pretty easily with photoshop? What if you grant that person the coins before the real buyer has had a chance to confirm it.

The reason Chris provided this method is because some of us (including me) complained about "OpenLedger". OpenLedger provides utility but user interface is horrible that as if iPad user suddenly enforced to use Windows 3.1. We can not be picky about it Chris took this alternative method.

Activity: 814
Merit: 1000
when do you send the cadastrals?

phase two ended almost one day ago now... are you not releasing cadastral after end of ico?

CCEDK will be sending out tokens.  Tokens will be sent out within 24 hours.

Chris

What about us who participated in the various POAs? How and when we will get our share?
Pages:
Jump to: