Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] BitMax.io Transaction Mining & Reverse-Mining ⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 24. (Read 39402 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
With SEC rules coming down on CryptoCurrency and everyone involved, it’s important for everyone to Verify Residency. Also, it’s to protect traders on the exchange.

Well, like they say, SEC don’t make the rules they try to enforce it and when they start working on a new economy they don’t relent. Crypto won’t be exempted.
But it’s easy, SEC is only for US citizens and consumers with indica of US person status. When we KYCe, we got no problems with these rules.

SEC is in the US, but they have cross-boarder cooperations with a lot of agencies everywhere in the world, so don't underestimate their power.

Well ya that’s why when they make a ruling it’s a big deal not just because the Us is one of the biggest financial markets but because so many worldwide institutions follow suit, not as much since trump but... ya still

Still good to see some countries and governments who are quite pro crypto and don't make too quick judgments.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
With SEC rules coming down on CryptoCurrency and everyone involved, it’s important for everyone to Verify Residency. Also, it’s to protect traders on the exchange.

Well, like they say, SEC don’t make the rules they try to enforce it and when they start working on a new economy they don’t relent. Crypto won’t be exempted.
But it’s easy, SEC is only for US citizens and consumers with indica of US person status. When we KYCe, we got no problems with these rules.

SEC is in the US, but they have cross-boarder cooperations with a lot of agencies everywhere in the world, so don't underestimate their power.

Well ya that’s why when they make a ruling it’s a big deal not just because the Us is one of the biggest financial markets but because so many worldwide institutions follow suit, not as much since trump but... ya still
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
ICO Success wave these past year was overwhelming. No doubt the reason for the present market status. It’s very important top exchanges don’t list shit coins and it’s good to know the bitmax.io team is careful about that. ONtology, ONT and ONT it’s gas, would be listed on bitmax in a recent announcement. Have fun guys with the trade and win ONT tokens from the prize pool of 15 000 ONT.

Nice! Ontology is a very great project, and if exchanges continue like this, carrying out due diligence and listing good project, we will see lot less of shit coins that were started just to steal from investors.

If the transaction mining and reverse mining features on bitmax.io wouldn’t crash, then bitmax got to be careful with listing coins on the exchange. Scam coins would cause more harm than good and I think the bitmax team won’t want that.

Agree, Sometimes those scam coins will really going to affect a lot of things to the project and their exchange. If they will going to add more coins I hope they will going to have an extra background check for it.

Check out CITEX also. They are a new Korea exchang ewith transaction mining
Bountyhive.io
It’s always best to keep the network as clear of trash coins as having crap coins listed ads volume but in the long run is just going to end up pissing people off
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
ICO Success wave these past year was overwhelming. No doubt the reason for the present market status. It’s very important top exchanges don’t list shit coins and it’s good to know the bitmax.io team is careful about that. ONtology, ONT and ONT it’s gas, would be listed on bitmax in a recent announcement. Have fun guys with the trade and win ONT tokens from the prize pool of 15 000 ONT.

Nice! Ontology is a very great project, and if exchanges continue like this, carrying out due diligence and listing good project, we will see lot less of shit coins that were started just to steal from investors.

If the transaction mining and reverse mining features on bitmax.io wouldn’t crash, then bitmax got to be careful with listing coins on the exchange. Scam coins would cause more harm than good and I think the bitmax team won’t want that.

Agree, Sometimes those scam coins will really going to affect a lot of things to the project and their exchange. If they will going to add more coins I hope they will going to have an extra background check for it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
They’ve been pretty straight forward that they plan to be quite restrictive of where they let the project go and the coins they list to keep trgulation and quality high

i am worried how the team intend to move on considering the current state of the market i believe they are planning to pause the project development
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Have you guys heard about the airdrop currently being held by bitmax and ontology? the only requirement is you just have to register on bitmax.io and you will receive 1ont for free.

at first, I thought it was unfair to existing users. But with 1 ONT per new account, I now realize that it's really all about attracting new users to the Exchange.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

This year crypto is the exact opposite of what we had last year but I believe the coming year should be different and superb, it's had being hopeful but it is what it is fortunately
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Have you guys heard about the airdrop currently being held by bitmax and ontology? the only requirement is you just have to register on bitmax.io and you will receive 1ont for free.

I just saw their tweet about the Airdrop, too. Sure 1 ONT is not that much at all but if you wanted to create an account on BitMax anyway, it's a nice bonus.
Activity: 728
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

yeah, 2019 is gonna be crazy because SEC are trying to bring in some kind of regulations so that institutional investors can safely invest in cryptocurrency

They should restructure the blockchain industry for the better please and help reduce the scam rate in this space.

I don't see regulation so negatively. It protects investors against fraud. There are so many Scam projects, that harm the entire crypto industry.

That's a good point. I'd rather have a more regulated market than projects that are only created to steal money from people. This way it's also easier to convince new people to enter the crypto market because they don't have to fear being scammed this much.

You're absolutely right and that has been the interesting part of the regulation thing, once it goes full scale, the presence of the scammers will be seriously reduced and we will get a fair platform to work on, any project coming in will be seen as one with good intentions and as such, it creates a more productive platform, people are scared of the regulation thing but they should instead embrace it

this scam projects have hurt us very well and also attracted the SEC guys to do something about it. Because without regulations, it will be easy for this guys to become rich easily and without anyone tracing them.

It was really a pathetic situation, the scammers actually made the whole thing look like a mess, the blockchain technology is an exceptional one and there are good projects that would have made the industry a topic of discussion but some has been ridiculed because of scammers but we all hope for the best and believe that someday, the industry will become what it ought to become
Activity: 448
Merit: 3

Activity: 630

It is not only about SEC is also about the central banks and the governing policies of the country; take AML for example; that is to do with crime and finance. It is a whole regulatory organization building up now and not only limited to SEC.

Right. And I think it's positive for crypto in future. It will help in keeping crypto clean and not like what we think it is. I mean crypto used by mafia mostly.

It’s crypto for everyone. Mafia, gangsters, Silk Road, dark web, everyone. USD and most fiat are used for the same bruh. Why the focus on crypto alone?
These existed before btc.

They fear not having control over it. They can't be able to regulate it and see what is going on with cryptocurrency if they don't have control over it and the banks might also become useless if crypto is not regularised, that is just the fear of the government.

I agree buddy, Because once it becomes more popular around the world and they don't have any control over it. It will really going to affect a lot to them. They can't monitor and have any access on the transactions I guess.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 1

Activity: 826
Merit: 102
They’ve been pretty straight forward that they plan to be quite restrictive of where they let the project go and the coins they list to keep trgulation and quality high

I see same rules from current top exchanges. You get listed on these exchanges when you got a really good project. I think bitmax would do really good with these rules. Most times, it’s not all about quick/ short term volume but a good project with a steady increase in trading volume b

Looking at the exchange, you’ll get the idea that bitmax team got a plan to be the best digital exchange in the world. The mining features and procedures for listing tokens on the exchange, shows they are working on a long term profit for investors.
Activity: 364

I see same rules from current top exchanges. You get listed on these exchanges when you got a really good project. I think bitmax would do really good with these rules. Most times, it’s not all about quick/ short term volume but a good project with a steady increase in trading volume b
Activity: 490

It is not only about SEC is also about the central banks and the governing policies of the country; take AML for example; that is to do with crime and finance. It is a whole regulatory organization building up now and not only limited to SEC.

Right. And I think it's positive for crypto in future. It will help in keeping crypto clean and not like what we think it is. I mean crypto used by mafia mostly.

Yeah and it feels the trend now is towards regulating and regulations. I think that is why bitmax mandates KYCs to conform to those regulations.

Regulations, whether we like them or not are gonna be something good in the long run, at least with exchanges. Due to fraudulent activities, it is nice to be able to track a particular user down.

Agreed and I am all for regulations and comliance I've seen many get hurt for fraudt in the crypto world; let alone the exchange and who knows what goes under their hoods.
Activity: 448

Thank you for pointing that out. ONT has been on my shopping list for a long time. Maybe now is the best time to get in. Especially if you can win some on Bitmax:-)

Yeah. These are really good projects. And it’s a great time to get these tokens at a very much discounted price. Also, there’s the price pool for early deposit on bitmax.
Bountyhive.io
Pages:
Jump to: