Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] BitMax.io Transaction Mining & Reverse-Mining ⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 23. (Read 39402 times)

Activity: 668
Merit: 257
This exchange offers a very cool concept. To be honest, I haven’t met such exchanges before today. I really liked it.
me 2, even bnb dont give me 75% ROI in tether dailly distributed to reinvest or buy other coins ,...with just locked coins,,...only hashnest back in glorry days, when market was not bear, it made more... But even mining machines really brand new ones like S15 they might have ROI 65-70% per year. I really like they treat all margin position as 1 position, and do not send me 2.5K e-mails per month like bitfinex does, when you have more position opened. So far i received 2 margin calls, at finex i would have to delete 150 mails so far,...what a joke...or bitmex, they just send e-mail its liquidated Smiley

The 75% can't work forever and if it does more investors will want to have Bitmax and drive the price higher.

ofcourse i agree the 75% wont work forever, i expect when btmx is x3 in price it will be "just" 20-25% Smiley

its 150% higher and the ROI is at 30%, so when 300%, it will be just 12%?

whats ur guess?

It's not possible to anticipate that because it also depends on investment alternatives even outside the crypto market. People put their money where the risk return ratio is the best.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
We are proud to be listing on BitMax!
FTM token (Fantom) will be trade able in two markets, FTM/BTC and FTM/USDT.

I like the latest listings of this exchange Roll Eyes
Binance Coin (BNB) trading will start on http://BitMax.io  under pairs of BNB/USDT, BNB/BTC, and BNB/ETH at 8:00 p.m. EST on Mar 7th, 2019.
ANKR is now on http://BitMax.io under trading pairs of ANKR/USDT and ANKR/BTC.

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
bitmax ... Sell automatic mining bot programs at a low price.
Please contact me by email.
Guaranteed a stable return

We'll give you an hour free version. Please contact me if you wish to use it after testing.

[email protected]
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
This exchange offers a very cool concept. To be honest, I haven’t met such exchanges before today. I really liked it.
me 2, even bnb dont give me 75% ROI in tether dailly distributed to reinvest or buy other coins ,...with just locked coins,,...only hashnest back in glorry days, when market was not bear, it made more... But even mining machines really brand new ones like S15 they might have ROI 65-70% per year. I really like they treat all margin position as 1 position, and do not send me 2.5K e-mails per month like bitfinex does, when you have more position opened. So far i received 2 margin calls, at finex i would have to delete 150 mails so far,...what a joke...or bitmex, they just send e-mail its liquidated Smiley

The 75% can't work forever and if it does more investors will want to have Bitmax and drive the price higher.

ofcourse i agree the 75% wont work forever, i expect when btmx is x3 in price it will be "just" 20-25% Smiley

its 150% higher and the ROI is at 30%, so when 300%, it will be just 12%?

whats ur guess?
Activity: 668
Merit: 257

understand all correctly? if buy 100k bitmax token and bstake them on the exchange for percent interest, then i can’t immediately unlock and sell everything in one day? according to the rules more than 10% can not be unlocked at once? is everything right friends? because it is one of the best deals on the market at the moment.
i think your are right, 24H to be unlocked, but now there is a bottom unlock imediatly,...all ok. do it, its really one of the best deals, and if u have to sell some coins to do it, leave 10% and go margin them, so u dont loose potential profit, if some onts, or eos or whatever moves, so u basicly win win...and u buy the point card for 50% reduction fee, and just hodl hodl
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
understand all correctly? if buy 100k bitmax token and bstake them on the exchange for percent interest, then i can’t immediately unlock and sell everything in one day? according to the rules more than 10% can not be unlocked at once? is everything right friends? because it is one of the best deals on the market at the moment.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
Activity: 714
I think this exchange has a huge potential. Btmx token is very undervalued now.
i see it doing x3, x4 in very short time like 6 month or something like that. circulating supply x price is arround 5.5m cap, usability for the token for interest deduction, and reversmining locked coins,...and if u imagine (circulating supply minus locked coin)x price you get the true market cap with the true circulating supply,...so arround 5M-5.2M...i think it has room for 15-20m cap, if other shitty tokens can be in 50-150M range or even with 1B market like ADA is and hundrends more, this one one deserves 20M.
Everything you have described about the Btmx token makes it very promising and valuable in the cryptocurrency market . And I think if the market changed its direction to bullish, we would soon see a good price for the token .
i see it doing x3, x4 in very short time like 6 month or something like that. circulating supply x price is arround 5.5m cap, usability for the token for interest deduction, and reversmining locked coins,...and if u imagine (circulating supply minus locked coin)x price you get the true market cap with the true circulating supply,...so arround 5M-5.2M...i think it has room for 15-20m cap, if other shitty tokens can be in 50-150M range or even with 1B market like ADA is and hundrends more, this one one deserves 20M.
i like btmx, its really 3rd generation exchange, i receive 20x more from reverse mining then i pay for margin interests per day,...hilarious good for position trading
they seem to add margin on different pairs. and ONTs will be tradable on margin. I like it.
i cam to this exychange bcs i needed the ONGs, and the dividend yield for mining here outpaces any token so far, 7.5% per month in tether, if i get ir right, tested with tiny ammount, will add shortly,...i just dont know if we can add really more then 10K tokens to minig or more, bcs i saw 10k as a max, or sometimes maybe 5times more,...anyway it looks kinda to good to be true, so 10% of capital i will risk.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
good work team, now this project added on coinmarketcap,,  Wink
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitmax-token
Activity: 532
It’s always best to keep the network as clear of trash coins as having crap coins listed ads volume but in the long run is just going to end up pissing people off

I Really don't know though but I feel it's kind of something different to do trying to keep trash coin off from listing totally... I Mean there are since coin that appears worthy only to go dish the drain after listing... I have seen a few in past
Pages:
Jump to: