Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] BitMax.io Transaction Mining & Reverse-Mining ⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 20. (Read 39402 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 2
Sounds great ..predictions of 24hrs price change will give the reward if the users who will correctly predict the range of price movement and value of rewards will be equal to notional value of the card..lets see what type of tokens they will give as a rewards bitmax token or any other??

The team should also consider including other timeline to the predictions like hourly, weekly etc to give users options and add some spice to the product. I guess predictions would be made in a variety of cryptocurrency and not just the traditional bitcoin and ethereum.

I think for start 24 hours timeline is good. Hourly might look fun for first few days but it will not be that interested is what I think.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
How people are staking BTMX tokens there? As I heard there is a possibility stake tokens and get rewards. Is this true? And how many % per day or per month is possible get here?

as I understand it, you get BTMX back as part of the trading fee if you do a lot of trades. But the volume has to be very high to be worth it.
It's much easier to buy a few thousand BTMXs, lock them and get daily data usage rewards in USDT. With this you can buy new BTMX for example:-)

Second option best for me. I tried trading in the exchange. Although it was quite easy and very sweet to use, I didn't get TXN fee back.

I check current price, I think it fell really bad https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitmax-token/
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Sounds great ..predictions of 24hrs price change will give the reward if the users who will correctly predict the range of price movement and value of rewards will be equal to notional value of the card..lets see what type of tokens they will give as a rewards bitmax token or any other??

The team should also consider including other timeline to the predictions like hourly, weekly etc to give users options and add some spice to the product. I guess predictions would be made in a variety of cryptocurrency and not just the traditional bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
I’ll have to congratulate BitMax team for the progress of the exchange so far. The developers behind the scenes has being killing it. In just a few months, BitMax has some features that makes it an option to users of the likes of binance, huobi and okex.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
How people are staking BTMX tokens there? As I heard there is a possibility stake tokens and get rewards. Is this true? And how many % per day or per month is possible get here?

as I understand it, you get BTMX back as part of the trading fee if you do a lot of trades. But the volume has to be very high to be worth it.
It's much easier to buy a few thousand BTMXs, lock them and get daily data usage rewards in USDT. With this you can buy new BTMX for example:-)
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
Guys,.do you know bitmax.io going to launch volatility products?

Here is the link where you can find more information-
https://steemit.com/derivative/@cryptorani/bitmax-io-s-volatility-card-making-a-buzz-around-the-world

Bitmax really have a way to make products for different purpose and different seasons. They are quite flexible in operations. Which I think adds up to the important fact that makes them thrive till now

For the new boys in the crypto space to beat the oldies, they’ll have to be smart and fast. I think BitMax realized this and keep up with new trading products, promotions and meetups consistently.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

I am not exactly sure what you mean with staking. Don't think staking in the classical sense is possible for BTMX. Their is something called a "Data Usage Reward". This way you can lock your BTMX up and receive rewards for that. Don't really know your ROI for that tbh.
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

https://steemit.com/derivative/@cryptorani/bitmax-io-s-volatility-card-making-a-buzz-around-the-world

Bitmax really have a way to make products for different purpose and different seasons. They are quite flexible in operations. Which I think adds up to the important fact that makes them thrive till now
Merit: 10
Margin trading on the bitmax token is a very dangerous idea. Many traders have not recovered yet since the last btmx dump.

All tokens with low volume are a bad ideia to trade on margin. I personally only trade with margin on Bitcoin and Ethereum. If bitmax token or any other coin has more than 100 million dollars on the weekly volume I might consider using margin but before that there is no way I am going to risk to get burned.

So far I have seen most margin traders talk about only trading wIth this 2 currencies ETH and BTC due to the same reasons you gave, is there no other coins or token that can be traded on margin save for this 2?

I believe ETH and BTC are being used for margin trading because it is the most trusted cryptocurrencies among all. I believe if other cryptos can offer the same assurance as these two, I believe it will be used for margin trading too.

Yeah. They are now the standard for cryptocurrency trading in most exchanges. But other currencies are also coming up.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
Margin trading on the bitmax token is a very dangerous idea. Many traders have not recovered yet since the last btmx dump.

All tokens with low volume are a bad ideia to trade on margin. I personally only trade with margin on Bitcoin and Ethereum. If bitmax token or any other coin has more than 100 million dollars on the weekly volume I might consider using margin but before that there is no way I am going to risk to get burned.

So far I have seen most margin traders talk about only trading wIth this 2 currencies ETH and BTC due to the same reasons you gave, is there no other coins or token that can be traded on margin save for this 2?

I believe ETH and BTC are being used for margin trading because it is the most trusted cryptocurrencies among all. I believe if other cryptos can offer the same assurance as these two, I believe it will be used for margin trading too.

BitMax volatility products seems to have gotten the attention of cryptocurrency traders and newbies. That’s one great product to take a look at before making speculations about any cryptocurrency product. Is there a video on how it all works?
Activity: 280
I see this as another application of BitMax team’s Wall Street experience in crypto. And that’s cool. Can these volatility cards be used to predict not just bitcoin price range but that of other top crypto currencies like BTMX, XRP, ETH.

Yeah, that will be really nice. People have multiple choice to play with it. ETH and BTC both are good. They might have this as future plans.
I see this as another application of BitMax team’s Wall Street experience in crypto. And that’s cool. Can these volatility cards be used to predict not just bitcoin price range but that of other top crypto currencies like BTMX, XRP, ETH.
Activity: 98
Activity: 406
Merit: 2

thanks for the information. As i went through the link they have mentioned about volatility products like turtle  and Bunny card. Seems to be interesting product but  Still trying understand how and what benefits it will give me as a trader.

This is kind of derivative product. Based on the pattern you can predict the volatility for next 24 hours. This looks to be nice way of earning rewards. I also also trying to understand this new concept
That's the nice concept. But I would like to know that user will will rewarded by BitMax tokens or any other tokens they will gives to user? I am little bit confused here.

Since its a bitmax program i assume they will reward winners with bitmax tokens unless each card has its own special redeemable token.

The purpose of the card, not only, is to introduce a new product that people can invest but I think we can use it for hedging as well. It's really nice product for traders and even for investors.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
I find the volatility product very interesting and Innovative and have a positive feeling that it would be attractive to many users. Please i would like to know if every user would be paid with usdt, since the notional value of the cards are denominated in dollars.

Fascinating and interesting. It says BitMax exchange isn’t just an exchange for trading crypto tokens like most exchanges, this seems to mean something more for the exchange. What makes the prediction of volatility from these cards correct?
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Yeah. That’s right. I read about BitMax volatility products. I think to be the best exchange would need an extra feature that keeps BitMax users ahead of others. I can’t wait to get my hands on BitMax volatility products.

Btmx is a great exchange they are really doing a great job and I expect them to do more, as the market is stabilizing right I believe a lot of investors will get involve
Yeah. That’s right. I read about BitMax volatility products. I think to be the best exchange would need an extra feature that keeps BitMax users ahead of others. I can’t wait to get my hands on BitMax volatility products.
Pages:
Jump to: