Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] BitMax.io Transaction Mining & Reverse-Mining ⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 21. (Read 39402 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 278
What happened to btmx token in March? Seems like an odd time to pump against to other coins. Also before that it was flat lined so i am wondering what the trigger was.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
How people are staking BTMX tokens there? As I heard there is a possibility stake tokens and get rewards. Is this true? And how many % per day or per month is possible get here?
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Guys,.do you know bitmax.io going to launch volatility products?

Here is the link where you can find more information-
https://steemit.com/derivative/@cryptorani/bitmax-io-s-volatility-card-making-a-buzz-around-the-world
thanks for the information. As i went through the link they have mentioned about volatility products like turtle  and Bunny card. Seems to be interesting product but  Still trying understand how and what benefits it will give me as a trader.

This is kind of derivative product. Based on the pattern you can predict the volatility for next 24 hours. This looks to be nice way of earning rewards. I also also trying to understand this new concept
That's the nice concept. But I would like to know that user will will rewarded by BitMax tokens or any other tokens they will gives to user? I am little bit confused here.

Since its a bitmax program i assume they will reward winners with bitmax tokens unless each card has its own special redeemable token.
Activity: 392
Merit: 0

https://steemit.com/derivative/@cryptorani/bitmax-io-s-volatility-card-making-a-buzz-around-the-world
thanks for the information. As i went through the link they have mentioned about volatility products like turtle  and Bunny card. Seems to be interesting product but  Still trying understand how and what benefits it will give me as a trader.

This is kind of derivative product. Based on the pattern you can predict the volatility for next 24 hours. This looks to be nice way of earning rewards. I also also trying to understand this new concept
That's the nice concept. But I would like to know that user will will rewarded by BitMax tokens or any other tokens they will gives to user? I am little bit confused here.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Activity: 98

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
BitMax will enable margin trading for KCS under the trading pairs KCS/USDT, KCS/BTC at 10:00 a.m. EST on May 13th.
Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
Margin trading on the bitmax token is a very dangerous idea. Many traders have not recovered yet since the last btmx dump.

All tokens with low volume are a bad ideia to trade on margin. I personally only trade with margin on Bitcoin and Ethereum. If bitmax token or any other coin has more than 100 million dollars on the weekly volume I might consider using margin but before that there is no way I am going to risk to get burned.
Activity: 504
yes i agree, i decided to not trade here untill they erased negative balance and put negative balance protection.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Margin trading on the bitmax token is a very dangerous idea. Many traders have not recovered yet since the last btmx dump.
nah,...i was trading 1:10 margin, and got liqudated, and it printed negative balance, i covered one already before 2.2K, and tried again, and lost again on margin,...its ok., if u dont trade margin, and will never will, just buy the tokens and lock it, and forget, u will make a fortune,...but if u are gamble oriented, then high margin can be tricky,..u might play to high, got liqudated, and owe them plenty of cash,...im all ok., i just dont want to trade at brokers which have no negative balance protection...for now, i might do just the buy and lock, but do you know how hard it is to not trade, if u know how to,...dam dam hard...

But were you trading margin on the bitmax token? You know that you should not be trading margin on a low volume token? It can be easily manipulated and get you rekt. What is the average daily volume on btmx? 4 million USD?
yes, hard to say no, yes it can, yes, yes
nah,...i was trading 1:10 margin, and got liqudated, and it printed negative balance, i covered one already before 2.2K, and tried again, and lost again on margin,...its ok., if u dont trade margin, and will never will, just buy the tokens and lock it, and forget, u will make a fortune,...but if u are gamble oriented, then high margin can be tricky,..u might play to high, got liqudated, and owe them plenty of cash,...im all ok., i just dont want to trade at brokers which have no negative balance protection...for now, i might do just the buy and lock, but do you know how hard it is to not trade, if u know how to,...dam dam hard...

But were you trading margin on the bitmax token? You know that you should not be trading margin on a low volume token? It can be easily manipulated and get you rekt. What is the average daily volume on btmx? 4 million USD?
evryday i log in, and i see negative balance,..i would trade here, i would lock the tokens, i would mine, but i sure want that thing called: negative balance protection writen in their Terms or anywhere,...whatever that means, otherwise i got this really big no no no in my head, i was in 2008 financial crash when saxobank went after clients negative balance, if that is few K, its not a problem, but negative balance can be as high as 100K, 200K,...thats why i wait,..i log each day, waiting the negative balance to go away, but it doesnt  Undecided

I am trying to understand what is happening here. So while you are losing btmx everyday, other people are getting their balances doubled like lmcousteau has stated above? Are they messing up with the lock up tokens allocation or what? Have you contacted support?
evryday i log in, and i see negative balance,..i would trade here, i would lock the tokens, i would mine, but i sure want that thing called: negative balance protection writen in their Terms or anywhere,...whatever that means, otherwise i got this really big no no no in my head, i was in 2008 financial crash when saxobank went after clients negative balance, if that is few K, its not a problem, but negative balance can be as high as 100K, 200K,...thats why i wait,..i log each day, waiting the negative balance to go away, but it doesnt  Undecided
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

no no, I bought 4000 btmx,
I disconnected,
2 weeks later, I log in
and I see 8000btmx

And I do not know why.

I controlled, and I only bought 4000 btmx, sure!

You mined tokens there? How mining working on this exchange? We must just hold their tokens on exchange? Anyway the mining rewards seems very big if you doubled amount in just 2 weeks...
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
BitMax will soon announce the first multi-dimension strategic partnership. The team will fully support this project in aspects including but not limited to marketing, technologies and listing. Public sale will start soon. Stay tuned!
https://twitter.com/BitMax_Official/status/1119761677048741888
of course I will remain here to wait for further information, my little question, to which project does BitMax do the first multi-dimensional strategic partnership, and what are the advantages of the Bitmax project to do this?

The advantage of sharing information and communities. A good project increases the number of merchants on the platform and the number of transactions increases accordingly.
This increases the price of the exchange token. Those who bought tokens at the start are much more satisfied than those who bought a competitor’s bnb.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
BitMax will soon announce the first multi-dimension strategic partnership. The team will fully support this project in aspects including but not limited to marketing, technologies and listing. Public sale will start soon. Stay tuned!
of course I will remain here to wait for further information, my little question, to which project does BitMax do the first multi-dimensional strategic partnership, and what are the advantages of the Bitmax project to do this?
Same concern here...mostly I'm interested in what this partnership will bring the the bitmax token, obviously I'm invested in it so my main hope is to see it rise.
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Pages:
Jump to: