Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] BitMax.io Transaction Mining & Reverse-Mining ⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 4. (Read 39356 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 2
Good to see, exchange like Binance, Bitmax offering wide variety of products and keeping close watch on trade volume and token supply of all listed project. I don't see many other exchanges following this practice.

There are many low-key cryptocurrency exchange in this space, in fact there are many more low class exchanges than you can ever count due to the ease of entries into the industry. My best advice is to stick to the big and popular exchanges are let the low class exchange grow to avoid loss of funds. Its always very painful to get ripped off from an exchange. It hurts really bad, I've been there.

Frankly speaking, it's not that easy to create a good impression in very short time. BitMax done that, i see more and more people talking positive about this exchange.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
If you’re a newbie to cryptocurrency trading or development, I’ll refer you to BitMax because you’ll stand a better chance of not being rekted. That’s because BitMax team seems to be transparent. I think people need to read the latest blog from Shane and learn about liquidity experts.

I have read the recent  blog from Shane about Bitmax and yes he explained Bitmax it well and also how a exchange should be. And I totally agree with with your point that it will be suitable for newcomers as I'm also one of them.

I started out on BitMax myself. Participated in trading competition of some newly listed tokens, and got rewarded when I did win. I agree with you, BitMax is one exchange with a transparent team. I like the fact that they do well to educate the users on every token before IEO or Listing. Awesome.

Actually bitmax for me was the first exchange app I downloaded and used in their early days. I bought dirt cheap but wasn't confident in the team @ the time. Weeks later I was in regret.

Wish i got some months back, i wouldn't have but i feel you though and we all have our own perspective of things, a lot of investors lost interest in the cryptocurrency industry months ago due to the downtrend and sold off, most don't even dare invest but i'm glad to see things gradually changing and many are coming to terms with the situation of things
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
If you’re a newbie to cryptocurrency trading or development, I’ll refer you to BitMax because you’ll stand a better chance of not being rekted. That’s because BitMax team seems to be transparent. I think people need to read the latest blog from Shane and learn about liquidity experts.

I have read the recent  blog from Shane about Bitmax and yes he explained Bitmax it well and also how a exchange should be. And I totally agree with with your point that it will be suitable for newcomers as I'm also one of them.

We’ll have fun using BitMax, I’ll advise you join the telegram community too. There’s always a weekly AMA held on the exchange on new listing.
Btw, is there a platform where users/traders could rate each exchange? That would have been super cool.

Weekly AMA that's quite huge. I thought it was a monthly thing. Never seen any blockchain project hold AMA that frequent not once. There are too many clone of Bimax in telegram. Can I get a direct link?

well we must commend them for this approach they started well and always have had the users in mind. They were the first project that i knew had weekly AMA sessions.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3

I started out on BitMax myself. Participated in trading competition of some newly listed tokens, and got rewarded when I did win. I agree with you, BitMax is one exchange with a transparent team. I like the fact that they do well to educate the users on every token before IEO or Listing. Awesome.

Actually bitmax for me was the first exchange app I downloaded and used in their early days. I bought dirt cheap but wasn't confident in the team @ the time. Weeks later I was in regret.

It's quite unfortunate that you lost your cheap gotten tokens due to impatience and lack of trust for the team. Most of us have been in that condition and we all have our regrets. It's so bad that I ones had phobia for selling tokens. It arose when I sold my hydro tokens gotten from airdrops for $50 only to wake up to see it mooning at over $500. I was depressed for days.
copper member
Merit: 5
Goot to see, exchange like Binance, Bitmax offering wide variety of products and keeping close watch on trade volume and token supply of all listed project. I don't see many other exchanges following this practice.

There are many low-key cryptocurrency exchange in this space, in fact there are many more low class exchanges than you can ever count due to the ease of entries into the industry. My best advice is to stick to the big and popular exchanges are let the low class exchange grow to avoid loss of funds. Its always very painful to get ripped off from an exchange. It hurts really bad, I've been there.
Activity: 242
Merit: 1
I am A Champion for all I care

We’ll have fun using BitMax, I’ll advise you join the telegram community too. There’s always a weekly AMA held on the exchange on new listing.
Btw, is there a platform where users/traders could rate each exchange? That would have been super cool.

Weekly AMA that's quite huge. I thought it was a monthly thing. Never seen any blockchain project hold AMA that frequent not once. There are too many clone of Bimax in telegram. Can I get a direct link?
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 406
Merit: 2
Good to see, exchange like Binance, Bitmax offering wide variety of products and keeping close watch on trade volume and token supply of all listed project. I don't see many other exchanges following this practice.

One of the attributes I admire about the Bitmax exchange is the nature of their products. I've read about the several products that have been launched by the exchange and these products are quite innovative and would keep virtually every customer satisfied. In summation, Bitmax exchange is a combination of unique and innovative products coupled with the transparency and integrity which the platform exhumes.

You're right, the innovative process of bitmax made them stand out from the crowd, their products were quite new to the blockchain industry as of when they launched, that kind of propelled them to much height and they became the buzz of the cryptocurrency industry with everyone trying to find out all about them, that's the power of innovation, i hope they keep it up

I am glad people are beginning to see this. They where innovative right from the beginning. They did not come to build a regular exchange but to also incorporate their ideas.

It's an absolute fact that Bitmax has been faithful in delivering innovative products and services to the cryptocurrency industry. I recall several unique products that was brought to limelight by the Bitmax team. I would like to encourage other exchanges to imitate Bitmax and always strive to keep their users interested in the platform.

Yea, the products like is stated earlier was what made people come into the brand, like it was strange and no one has seen such before, with their innovative campaign awareness, i still recall the various seminars, Q & As that were held by them, it all turned out well, they should keep up the practice and also roll out new products as they proceed
Activity: 124

I don't know any tool where you can rate exchange, but i think almost all exchange have feedback section. And also you will find some reviews at BTT kind of forum.

I guess soon there’ll be some kind of platform for rating exchanges. I think with that exchanges would work harder to impress users.
Btw, BTMX is getting listed on a to Derivative exchange called FTX.com. https://www.reuters.com/brandfeatures/venture-capital/article?id=160026
It keeps getting better for everyone hodling BTMX tokens.

Wow, this is such a fantastic news. Thank you so much for the update. Holding BTMX is going to be more lucrative in the future. I would strive to get more tokens and see how the value would fly when the market is bullish. I'll advise everyone to do likewise, because this project is in for good business.

Awesome @champ005 it is indeed a huge success for Bitmax users and token holders as these types of success always increase the market value.
copper member

I don't know any tool where you can rate exchange, but i think almost all exchange have feedback section. And also you will find some reviews at BTT kind of forum.

I guess soon there’ll be some kind of platform for rating exchanges. I think with that exchanges would work harder to impress users.
Btw, BTMX is getting listed on a to Derivative exchange called FTX.com. https://www.reuters.com/brandfeatures/venture-capital/article?id=160026

Wow, this is such a fantastic news. Thank you so much for the update. Holding BTMX is going to be more lucrative in the future. I would strive to get more tokens and see how the value would fly when the market is bullish. I'll advise everyone to do likewise, because this project is in for good business.
Activity: 448

copper member
Merit: 5

One of the attributes I admire about the Bitmax exchange is the nature of their products. I've read about the several products that have been launched by the exchange and these products are quite innovative and would keep virtually every customer satisfied. In summation, Bitmax exchange is a combination of unique and innovative products coupled with the transparency and integrity which the platform exhumes.

You're right, the innovative process of bitmax made them stand out from the crowd, their products were quite new to the blockchain industry as of when they launched, that kind of propelled them to much height and they became the buzz of the cryptocurrency industry with everyone trying to find out all about them, that's the power of innovation, i hope they keep it up

I am glad people are beginning to see this. They where innovative right from the beginning. They did not come to build a regular exchange but to also incorporate their ideas.

It's an absolute fact that Bitmax has been faithful in delivering innovative products and services to the cryptocurrency industry. I recall several unique products that was brought to limelight by the Bitmax team. I would like to encourage other exchanges to imitate Bitmax and always strive to keep their users interested in the platform.
Activity: 140

I agree with you, the exchange platform has been faithful in showcasing to the world their attribute of transparency and this has built up trust in the exchange over the years. I would personally refer anyone that needs a trust worthy platform to BitMax exchange because they have all it takes to give all users optimum satisfaction.

I came close to Bitmax through George Cao. At the time he was as ambitious and active on Twitter like CZ. We follow each other and he would be so transparent about the working of the platform. I don't what changed. I hope they are fully set for work.

I would like to believe their is nothing shady about the platform because it makes no sense for a project to go from a trustworthy exchange platform to a trustless platform in a short time

Bitmax have done very good job till now and gmhave earned the trust of many users. I don't think they will be spoiling their own work.
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

I agree with you, the exchange platform has been faithful in showcasing to the world their attribute of transparency and this has built up trust in the exchange over the years. I would personally refer anyone that needs a trust worthy platform to BitMax exchange because they have all it takes to give all users optimum satisfaction.

I came close to Bitmax through George Cao. At the time he was as ambitious and active on Twitter like CZ. We follow each other and he would be so transparent about the working of the platform. I don't what changed. I hope they are fully set for work.

I would like to believe their is nothing shady about the platform because it makes no sense for a project to go from a trustworthy exchange platform to a trustless platform in a short time
Activity: 124

I do not know about any platform like this but yes that would have been more fun. And thank you for advice I'll surely join Bitmax telegram community.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0

Activity: 448

Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: