Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] BitMax.io Transaction Mining & Reverse-Mining ⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 9. (Read 39356 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Cryptocurrency is all about transparency and it’s great to see BitMax keeping to being transparent all the time. I think being transparent as an team is healthy for a cryptocurrency exchange community, and that’s just what BitMax is trying to do right here.

What I understood is there was some tokens supply related miscommunication from deepcloud project? Or what exactly the issue was?

I believe the issue bothers on deception and lack of transparency. Deepcloud wasn't keeping to the terms of the contract by releasing tokens sporadically making it impossible for BitMax to keep track of the actual number of tokens in circulation. I can say this only shows that the Deepcloud team lacks integrity and were concerned about their personal financial reward as against the policy of the exchange and longevity of the project.

Oh, I have visited the both telegram channels and it seems both have own version, would wait for things to get more clear. For investors point of view, both teams should sit together and work on the resolution.

Juts going through the blogs shared by both team. Not looking good for investors but I think it's better to stop or delist the token rather than keeping it and playing with investors.

Hope investors can move the token to wallet without any issues
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
Cryptocurrency is all about transparency and it’s great to see BitMax keeping to being transparent all the time. I think being transparent as an team is healthy for a cryptocurrency exchange community, and that’s just what BitMax is trying to do right here.

What I understood is there was some tokens supply related miscommunication from deepcloud project? Or what exactly the issue was?

I believe the issue bothers on deception and lack of transparency. Deepcloud wasn't keeping to the terms of the contract by releasing tokens sporadically making it impossible for BitMax to keep track of the actual number of tokens in circulation. I can say this only shows that the Deepcloud team lacks integrity and were concerned about their personal financial reward as against the policy of the exchange and longevity of the project.

Oh, I have visited the both telegram channels and it seems both have own version, would wait for things to get more clear. For investors point of view, both teams should sit together and work on the resolution.
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
New update from BitMax posted this morning on the delisting announcement of Deepcloud.ai. Please check for the link in the first post. Directly discuss with team in their telegram channel if you want to know more.

I have been a BitMax.io user for close to a year. It’s what you may call a transparent version of Binance, where Georgette comes on community telegram to talk about new developments. I think if there’s a good reason to delist Deepcloud AI then, I stand with George.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
New update from BitMax posted this morning on the delisting announcement of Deepcloud.ai. Please check for the link in the first post. Directly discuss with team in their telegram channel if you want to know more.

Woh, this partnership between Bitmax and Deepcloud was looking good till few days ago. What happened suddenly? Want to know more, will check at telegram channel.

Apparently deepcloud where behaving shady and did not adhere to the terms of bitmax along side their rolling out of false influence to investors
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

Activity: 826
Merit: 102
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
It's rather unfortunate that the deepcloud team chose the wrong part. Transparency is a core value in the cryptocurrency space and from the information I read, it's lacking in the project's strategy on releasing her tokens. This made it virtually impossible for BitMax to keep track of deep tokens, making it difficult for the market makers to manage the situation.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2

Woh, this partnership between Bitmax and Deepcloud was looking good till few days ago. What happened suddenly? Want to know more, will check at telegram channel.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
copper member
Activity: 1078
Merit: 562
Well, that's waited, I think the exchange went downhill! September 12th will disable mining and reverse-mining, which, in my opinion, will only negatively affect the exchange.
There have already been similar examples (Fcoin and Coinpark) where they turned off mining and the price of tokens of these exchanges broke through the bottom.
Private investors now it seems to me to have to wait for their tokens until old age ((.
Activity: 21
Hello bitmax team.

Where is your location? Address or residence?

More specific address is expected, thank you.
Activity: 504
i see he was short, and he couldnt close the position, bcs he would have to buy, but if it is locked then he cant unwind the positions, bcs its limited to sell only,...i guess this is the reason, even bat, if he was long maybe he could unwind bat,..but he couldnt,...bcs it was locked,...hmmm
Activity: 66
Bitmax trying to ignore and suppress this post on their telegram, reddit, and twitter. Not me but i would like some answers as someone who uses the exchange often. Is this true..  Huh Huh

THE FOLLOWING IS THE POST BITMAX IS BANNING USERS FOR DISCUSSING ON TELEGRAM AND REDDIT:

Bitmax now giving my personal information to strangers, after suspending my account from trading with open positions and bankrupting me.

There was a bug in their system in calculating my margin. They disabled my trading, I could not sell my asssets to reduce the leverage and fix the calculator. I begged and pleaded support for 2 days to either unsuspend the account and let me sell the assets or for them to close my positions until they figure out whats wrong with my account. By the time it was fixed and I saw the message, I already went from a 60k usdt balance to 30k.

They even assigned me a direct contact account manager. Which is literally the only reason it was even fixed 36 hours later. The telegram support just kept telling me "wait" "I don't know" and variations of "add funds/we don't care".

My account manager is now sending strangers my personal phone number and conversations on the internet. She thought it would make her look good because I am thanking her, despite showing more evidence of the funds they lost. This message is out of context, because it is an ADDITIONAL 20k lost I am speaking of in the conversation. This does not include the losses that occurred prior to this while waiting for a response about my account. It is also obvious that I am trying to keep a good relationship and be as kind as possible until I know for sure that they will not do anything about the situation. Picture : https://imgur.com/a/vcqecfD

google drive : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zTdc11t3MKh49RHk7St_g7jQlK_vf__X?usp=sharing

my account manager emails, support emails, telegram support convo, pictures of the account being disabled from trading, balances.
Activity: 668
Merit: 257
Facebook Libra coin will improve mass adoption, change the way lots of people view crypto and ultimately put government uneasy. I'm enjoying this party.

I would love Bitmax to list the coin asap when launched. Cool

This is good news for crypto lovers.  But Facebook will launch token /coin with own blockchain or it will be based on BTC oe ETH?

It is going to be a stable coin like I heard and it is going to most likely be on it's own blockchain. It will be good to have an extra stable coin for safety as a trader.

It will be on its own blockchain, but it is a permissioned one and a few dozen validators will be there.

Well, it's similar to margin trading in my opinion. And that is something a lot of people seem to enjoy. So I guess it's definitely something that the community likes and will also use. And it's yet another feature for BitMax which should attract more traders to their exchange.

No. i dont think so. This probably looks like gambling in my mind. Something similar had pal Network.. but dont have anymore.. Margin trading have a lot of exchanges nowdays...

I too think it's kind of gambling where you bet on something and if your guess is correct then you will win. Only difference here is that there will be no case of cheating.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

Well, it's similar to margin trading in my opinion. And that is something a lot of people seem to enjoy. So I guess it's definitely something that the community likes and will also use. And it's yet another feature for BitMax which should attract more traders to their exchange.

No. i dont think so. This probably looks like gambling in my mind. Something similar had pal Network.. but dont have anymore.. Margin trading have a lot of exchanges nowdays...
Activity: 48
Facebook Libra coin will improve mass adoption, change the way lots of people view crypto and ultimately put government uneasy. I'm enjoying this party.

This is good news for crypto lovers.  But Facebook will launch token /coin with own blockchain or it will be based on BTC oe ETH?

It is going to be a stable coin like I heard and it is going to most likely be on it's own blockchain. It will be good to have an extra stable coin for safety as a trader.

from the information i have gathered so far face libra cryptocurrency will be on it own blockchain platform and i personally feels it a very good development at least the cryptoshpere will have a very big player

Few people were expecting it will be on some existing blockchain,  mainly on Ethereum.  Anyway,  BitMax and or all exchanges would be definitely like to get it listed at exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: