Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] BitMax.io Transaction Mining & Reverse-Mining ⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 6. (Read 39356 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Hey is it possible that Bitmax could build a decentralized wallet separate from its main exchange platform. Maybe that could make more effective the transparency they have been striving about and give them some credibility.

I really don't know how that will ensure credibility but I feel they can do more by vetting every project thoroughly before getting them listed on their platform
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Hey is it possible that Bitmax could build a decentralized wallet separate from its main exchange platform. Maybe that could make more effective the transparency they have been striving about and give them some credibility.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
A causal cryptocurrency exchange listed on coinmarketcap would record over $100000 trade on a daily. Exchanges in the top ten like BitMax, Gemini, Coinbase Pro and Binance, records ~10% of the total trade volume. That’s a lot of profits for these exchanges if you do the maths right, and more profit (or loss) for the traders as well.
Exchanges are gone past being a marketplace, they encompass all aspects of trade facilitation. They have to be seen as one platform with a vital role in the ecosystem.

You're right, they are more or less like a multi-million dollar industry which indicates a positive signal and how the growth of the blockchain industry can turn from nothing into something profitable, that's the more reason why the globe should come in and accept the industry because of lot of innovations that can revolutionize the world can occur in the shortest duration with blockchain

I think the cryptocurrency world  has come a long way, and with every step of it has been exchanges, doing what they do best which is providing liquidity for cryptocurrencies and a portal for newbies to buy crypto. BitMax is playing an exemplary role, decisions on BitMax are made by the community. And they seem to be transparent with every action.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Bitmax seems to be doing pretty fine now. They seem to have sort out their differences and come to a resolution. I would be looking forward to a better exchange and more cleaner way of doing business.

Yeah. It's better that way. At least everything gets back to normal and normal activities continues.

Well, they are trying to build a standard platform so it becomes imperative that they ensure fairness and transparency in their business conduct.

Transparency should be the backbone of any crypto project as that is the whole essence of blockchain, much so when it comes to dealing with an exchange that handles people's money.

That is true, transparency will play a major role in the success of bitmap.io exchange. And by doing this exchange will be one step ahead of their other competitors.
well yeah i have notice from the start ,that bitmax is maintaining a clearness in their work and making aware to the people whats the status of the work which is a good part .
Activity: 672
A causal cryptocurrency exchange listed on coinmarketcap would record over $100000 trade on a daily. Exchanges in the top ten like BitMax, Gemini, Coinbase Pro and Binance, records ~10% of the total trade volume. That’s a lot of profits for these exchanges if you do the maths right, and more profit (or loss) for the traders as well.
Exchanges are gone past being a marketplace, they encompass all aspects of trade facilitation. They have to be seen as one platform with a vital role in the ecosystem.

You're right, they are more or less like a multi-million dollar industry which indicates a positive signal and how the growth of the blockchain industry can turn from nothing into something profitable, that's the more reason why the globe should come in and accept the industry because of lot of innovations that can revolutionize the world can occur in the shortest duration with blockchain
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

The life of the entirety of the crypto market have always been dependent on the exchange outlook. Have always been, I don't think it will change in a very long time from now. So therefore transparency and fair play is non-negotiable for exchange to achieve and adopt fully as an integral part of the system.
Activity: 242
I am A Champion for all I care
An article was released a few hours ago on the roles of cryptocurrency exchange on the digital asset ecosystem. I must confess that the article is worth every moment spent on reading it. It was, in fact, a write up by Shane Molidor the global head of business development of BitMax Exchange. The link is at the beginning of the thread, but for convenience, you can use this - https://steemit.com/bitmax/@cryptorani/how-important-exchange-role-in-digital-asset-ecosystem

I personally feel this article was to address some issues with $Deep tokens. I believe Shane did a good job with writing it the way he did. From the article one could deduce he is no longer working with them but have good thing to say about the exchange.

Its a shame that it has to go down the way it did with deepcloud, bitmax started pretty strong and i believe they want to stay that way, the issue has also brought bitmax to the front-line of "don't mess with me" kinda exchange, so any brand going into any sought of partnership with them should adhere by the rules of which they have created, so that both parties involve will excel

That's what situation like this got you to do. I mean you're calm and accommodating and all of sudden you seem like a target to be stepped upon. No way it's going to be business as usual with Bitmax moving forward. I love the new way of doing things.
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
Activity: 124
Bitmax seems to be doing pretty fine now. They seem to have sort out their differences and come to a resolution. I would be looking forward to a better exchange and more cleaner way of doing business.

Yeah. It's better that way. At least everything gets back to normal and normal activities continues.

Well, they are trying to build a standard platform so it becomes imperative that they ensure fairness and transparency in their business conduct.

Transparency should be the backbone of any crypto project as that is the whole essence of blockchain, much so when it comes to dealing with an exchange that handles people's money.

That is true, transparency will play a major role in the success of bitmap.io exchange. And by doing this exchange will be one step ahead of their other competitors.
An article was released a few hours ago on the roles of cryptocurrency exchange on the digital asset ecosystem. I must confess that the article is worth every moment spent on reading it. It was, in fact, a write up by Shane Molidor the global head of business development of BitMax Exchange. The link is at the beginning of the thread, but for convenience, you can use this - https://steemit.com/bitmax/@cryptorani/how-important-exchange-role-in-digital-asset-ecosystem

I personally feel this article was to address some issues with $Deep tokens. I believe Shane did a good job with writing it the way he did. From the article one could deduce he is no longer working with them but have good thing to say about the exchange.

Its a shame that it has to go down the way it did with deepcloud, bitmax started pretty strong and i believe they want to stay that way, the issue has also brought bitmax to the front-line of "don't mess with me" kinda exchange, so any brand going into any sought of partnership with them should adhere by the rules of which they have created, so that both parties involve will excel
Activity: 242
I am A Champion for all I care
I'm happy with the fact that Bitmax is set to bring in the brilliance I use to associate the brand with and the commitment to delivering to Notch exchange service. I'm happy to see the activity going on in the telegram channel.
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

I also read this article just now and even followed the article by Shane molidor

https://www.coinspeaker.com/exchanges-evolving-role/#respond

But one thing I did not understand how is bitmax exchange is going to compete with fully settled exchanges available in the market?

Exchanges differ in what they offer. Like Shane tried to say, the role of an exchange in the present day crypto economy is more than just a platform to mediate transaction between two parties. Most investors make investments in new tokens they find on these exchange, and they need to be protected.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Thank you for bringing this information to limelight. I was greatly impressed by the details of the article and it was indeed very educative. I can boldly say that I have the right information on how cryptocurrency exchange operates and their relationship with market makers who are the liquidity providers.
Activity: 124

I also read this article just now and even followed the article by Shane molidor

https://www.coinspeaker.com/exchanges-evolving-role/#respond

But one thing I did not understand how is bitmax exchange is going to compete with fully settled exchanges available in the market?
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5

I must have missed something, have they resolve their differences?, i mean deepcloud and bitmax, it will be nice to see such resolved and deepcloud must have learnt their lesson or perhaps its a case of misinformation from both parties involved, either way, its best for both parties and deepcloud should work out modalities to further strengthen their brand image
copper member
Activity: 644

Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: