Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] BitMax.io Transaction Mining & Reverse-Mining ⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 45. (Read 39402 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 10
I just saw on twitter that Bitmax will launch Transaction mining and Reverse mining on November 18th by 8:09 p.m. EST.  This is a really great news!

Yeah, I don't really know what it's for but they already gave the details and benefits of it to the project. It's not only for their exchange but it will really going to be a big help on maintaining their tokens volume if I'm not mistaken.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I've just signed up to Bitmax to take part in the sweepstakes program. What a great idea and a nice incentive to encourage more users to sign up and deposit funds. I'm going to try and get the required 100 points so I can redeem and play!

Me too it doesn’t seem to be too hard to get up to 100 points it’s some huge rewards so definitly worth giving it a try as the rewards are pretty darn amazing

Like you said it shouldn't be too difficult to hit the 100 point requirement. If you sign up, upload KYC and log in 8 days in a row you will get 100 points so you can participate without depositing funds or needing to make any transactions or refer any friends.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
I've just signed up to Bitmax to take part in the sweepstakes program. What a great idea and a nice incentive to encourage more users to sign up and deposit funds. I'm going to try and get the required 100 points so I can redeem and play!

Me too it doesn’t seem to be too hard to get up to 100 points it’s some huge rewards so definitly worth giving it a try as the rewards are pretty darn amazing
Wow, we need to deposit some fund there to take a part in sweepstakes program? Because I just signed up there and I can see now "Sweepstakes 2nd round" but I didn't found exactly how to do that. Could you let me know that exact procedure of this?
they have plenty of other option to earn reward and doing KYC and Depositing worth 0.5ETH is just one of the other option.
however you can earn plenty of sweep points just by depositing some funds, trading and making some profits and some for having some funds after the end of the day!

But it is that the more you trade and the more points you earn, the bigger your chances are to win the grand price of 10 BTC, right?

OK, you are right, but when I see that the leader has over 700k points in just one day, it is very hard for small traders to get a chance. On the first sight, I would say 300 points per day with a few trades are possible for me. My 3 tickets against 7k tickets for the lottery.  The chance for a win is very small.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Konstantin, [13.11.18 15:02]
Hello

i have a problem with KYC

BitMax.io Support, [13.11.18 15:02]
hello

Konstantin, [13.11.18 15:03]
You can help me?

BitMax.io Support, [13.11.18 15:03]
yes

I wrote my data incorrectly and can not go back to change. I am asked to upload a photo. I want to go back 1 step.

BitMax.io Support, [13.11.18 15:05]
sorry you can't you needs to be rejected. Then you can resubmit.

Konstantin, [13.11.18 15:06]
Do I need to delete an account?

Konstantin, [13.11.18 15:11]
how to solve a problem?

BitMax.io Support, [13.11.18 15:24]
you can register a new account

Konstantin, [13.11.18 15:24]
how i can delete this?

Konstantin, [13.11.18 15:27]
You know, after talking with technical support. I got the impression that this platform is of poor quality. Even if such a simple problem in 2018 has to be solved by such silly methods.

BitMax.io Support, [13.11.18 15:27]
no you can not

Konstantin, [13.11.18 15:28]
I will do a screen chat and send it to bitcointalk

Konstantin, [13.11.18 15:33]
and you still offer to trade on your platform. A complete circus, I have never seen such a thing

_______________________________________________________________________________ ________________
That's all I wanted to say

So you are too stupid to enter your correct data? You want to tell us?
I think it's good that you can not change the data later. That would be just another possibility for fraudsters. So, just open a new account and try to write your name correctly this time
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Dear BitMax.io Users,
BitMax.io will launch Transaction Mining & Reverse-Mining at 8:09 p.m. EST on November 18th, 2018. For detailed rules please visit: https://bitmaxhelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011936633-BitMax-io-Transaction-Mining-Reverse-Mining-Rules

Thank you for the support.
Best regards,
On behalf of BitMax.io Team

Bitmax are really kicking it off and there is nothing that is going to stop them. This will be a big step up for them. I hope they succeed, this will be of great benefit to we the users.

yeah, platforms like bitmax are going to be a dominant name in cryptocurrency in the coming years they should ensure they play their cards right because the industry is still fresh
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Wow, we need to deposit some fund there to take a part in sweepstakes program? Because I just signed up there and I can see now "Sweepstakes 2nd round" but I didn't found exactly how to do that. Could you let me know that exact procedure of this?
they have plenty of other option to earn reward and doing KYC and Depositing worth 0.5ETH is just one of the other option.
however you can earn plenty of sweep points just by depositing some funds, trading and making some profits and some for having some funds after the end of the day!

But it is that the more you trade and the more points you earn, the bigger your chances are to win the grand price of 10 BTC, right?
Activity: 420
Merit: 2

Activity: 490

Yea, i saw that on their twitter and that's some pretty decent prize to be won, one thing that fascinates me is that, the least prize is BMTX tokens and the highest is in BTC, it means that they are not selfish but instead want to encourage more of the community members to participate in the program which i believe will attract a lot of people

It would be fun to earn points while you trade. And later exchange that for a reward when your in top 5. Now the lest payments are given out in btc, eth, ltc, USDT, elf, zil, lba or iost, randomly picked.

You can checkout the update on sweepstakes right here on Bitmax medium;  https://medium.com/@support_2385/dear-bitmax-io-234c3edf556d

I did not join in yet tbh...It seems there are many opinions on this...some are for and some are against. I know for some who have the most points basically earn the most not sure what is the deal with the rest. anyone here is taking part of the campaign?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hello

i have a problem with KYC

BitMax.io Support, [13.11.18 15:02]
hello

You can help me?

BitMax.io Support, [13.11.18 15:03]
yes

I wrote my data incorrectly and can not go back to change. I am asked to upload a photo. I want to go back 1 step.

BitMax.io Support, [13.11.18 15:05]
sorry you can't you needs to be rejected. Then you can resubmit.

Konstantin, [13.11.18 15:06]
Do I need to delete an account?

Konstantin, [13.11.18 15:11]
how to solve a problem?

BitMax.io Support, [13.11.18 15:24]
you can register a new account

Konstantin, [13.11.18 15:24]
how i can delete this?

Konstantin, [13.11.18 15:27]
You know, after talking with technical support. I got the impression that this platform is of poor quality. Even if such a simple problem in 2018 has to be solved by such silly methods.

BitMax.io Support, [13.11.18 15:27]
no you can not

Konstantin, [13.11.18 15:28]
I will do a screen chat and send it to bitcointalk

Konstantin, [13.11.18 15:33]
and you still offer to trade on your platform. A complete circus, I have never seen such a thing

_______________________________________________________________________________ ________________
That's all I wanted to say
Activity: 448
Merit: 3

Yea, i saw that on their twitter and that's some pretty decent prize to be won, one thing that fascinates me is that, the least prize is BMTX tokens and the highest is in BTC, it means that they are not selfish but instead want to encourage more of the community members to participate in the program which i believe will attract a lot of people

It would be fun to earn points while you trade. And later exchange that for a reward when your in top 5. Now the lest payments are given out in btc, eth, ltc, USDT, elf, zil, lba or iost, randomly picked.

You can checkout the update on sweepstakes right here on Bitmax medium;  https://medium.com/@support_2385/dear-bitmax-io-234c3edf556d
Activity: 392
Merit: 0

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I am very interesting about BTMX because they do hourly rewards. This is an advantage for the project to gain the attention of the community. But how is the exchange rate charged? What are the incentives for different users? Are there 20% guaranteed fees for the project activity?
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Activity: 728

Dear BitMax.io Users,
BitMax.io will launch Transaction Mining & Reverse-Mining at 8:09 p.m. EST on November 18th, 2018. For detailed rules please visit: https://bitmaxhelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011936633-BitMax-io-Transaction-Mining-Reverse-Mining-Rules

Best regards,

Bitmax are really kicking it off and there is nothing that is going to stop them. This will be a big step up for them. I hope they succeed, this will be of great benefit to we the users.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
I just saw on twitter that Bitmax will launch Transaction mining and Reverse mining on November 18th by 8:09 p.m. EST.  This is a really great news!
Activity: 532

Have you heard about the sweepstakes program? You can collect points through various actions and win cryptocurrencies. There is more information in this article
https://steemit.com/bitmax/@ganeshramk/bitmax-io-sweepstakes-program

I'm only surprised that the leaders in the ranking already have so many points

Do you think the current leadership score is kind of manipulated? Cos I really don't think so, I think it may have started sometime ago I mean the sweepstake program maybe someone from the team can address this

It’s a tough time now. Giveaways like this are rare. But if you step up your trading on bitmax you could beat the top in the rank. Also, you’ll earn more points when you lookout for those tasks that earn you more points.

Not just look out, they will have to deliberately participate. And by "deliberate" I mean actively cause I feel with such opportunity, a lot of people will be opting in to get out whatever they can from the task.
Activity: 630
BitMax token trading is open. BTMX is now trading at 4.45x in ETH from the referral program price.

Wow really? Why I missed those opportunity  Huh But I think it's not too late to have some BTMX now before it goes 10x from now. I think those lucky people before are celebrating their 4.45x now  Grin Wait for us we will join you soon.

That's good profit right there, wished I cut wind of these guys sooner.

You guys serious about this ? Its hard to believe because in last few months all tokens listed at discounted price. But Bitmax listed at 4+ times ?

Right, very few projects manages to list with profit. Bitmax kind of created record in this bear market. But they deserve it because of the project works.

Yeah they are really great, Honestly it's my first time hearing that just a few months past after their referral program finish and they already multiplied their investors investments which is really good. They work are really worth it.
Activity: 434
Why i go to website need fill captcha?
(If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware.

If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices.)
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Dear BitMax.io Users,

Best regards,
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Pages:
Jump to: