Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] BitMax.io Transaction Mining & Reverse-Mining ⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 44. (Read 39402 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Good news for BitMax followers guy's. If you are interested to earn some rewards then visit below link. Join their ambassador program and earn rewards.

https://reddit.app.link/MkFfS79YPR

What is an ambassador program. I will check out the link but I have no idea what the ambassador program is, although I have been seeing it for long on different projects.

The ambassador program is like a bounty. You can write and publish articles about BitMax on other platforms and earn rewards in form of BTMX tokens. That sounds very good, even if I don't write articles.

Good part about this program is the that payable token is already trading unlike some program where they give token that's not having real market value, this is way much better and worth my time
Merit: 10
Good news for BitMax followers guy's. If you are interested to earn some rewards then visit below link. Join their ambassador program and earn rewards.

What is an ambassador program. I will check out the link but I have no idea what the ambassador program is, although I have been seeing it for long on different projects.

The ambassador program is like a bounty. You can write and publish articles about BitMax on other platforms and earn rewards in form of BTMX tokens. That sounds very good, even if I don't write articles.

wow, i have never heard of that name but i have done one or two article writing for some project its a wonderful way to reach a larger audience, Bitmax should really consider it

I read about it on their reddit channel. It is about taking part in article writing, video reviews about the project and other task and get rewarded big if your content is selected among the ones to be published by the bitmax team.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Their ambassador program is really good, The requirements are not easy that's why I think they really looking for some people that who have an experienced and knowledges about the blockchain or crypto related stuffs.

Well ya it makes sense their focusing on rewarding people who are going to get results it makes sense for most people who are big in social media and other avenues
Activity: 630

Their ambassador program is really good, The requirements are not easy that's why I think they really looking for some people that who have an experienced and knowledges about the blockchain or crypto related stuffs.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

wow, i have never heard of that name but i have done one or two article writing for some project its a wonderful way to reach a larger audience, Bitmax should really consider it
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Have you heard about the sweepstakes program? You can collect points through various actions and win cryptocurrencies. There is more information in this article
https://steemit.com/bitmax/@ganeshramk/bitmax-io-sweepstakes-program

I'm only surprised that the leaders in the ranking already have so many points

Do you think the current leadership score is kind of manipulated? Cos I really don't think so, I think it may have started sometime ago I mean the sweepstake program maybe someone from the team can address this

I do not think it's manipulated. but it is often the case that in such competitions some participants have extremely many points, while others only get a few hundred points. Apparently, there are always legal tricks to maximize the yield. I'm only seemingly too stupid to discover these tricks :-)

I guess, you also get points for trading on the exchange, right? This way someone who trades a lot / daytraders and with a huge trading volume have the best chances to be on top of the leaderboard.
Activity: 672
I've just signed up to Bitmax to take part in the sweepstakes program. What a great idea and a nice incentive to encourage more users to sign up and deposit funds. I'm going to try and get the required 100 points so I can redeem and play!

Me too it doesn’t seem to be too hard to get up to 100 points it’s some huge rewards so definitly worth giving it a try as the rewards are pretty darn amazing
Wow, we need to deposit some fund there to take a part in sweepstakes program? Because I just signed up there and I can see now "Sweepstakes 2nd round" but I didn't found exactly how to do that. Could you let me know that exact procedure of this?
they have plenty of other option to earn reward and doing KYC and Depositing worth 0.5ETH is just one of the other option.
however you can earn plenty of sweep points just by depositing some funds, trading and making some profits and some for having some funds after the end of the day!

Yea, the reward campaign going on is a pretty nice way of creating awareness for the brand and they need it to fight the competition that has set in, bitmax has a pretty good advantage, they will have to utilize that advantage to stay on top of the game, it may take a while but consistency matters a lot if they intend to get to that point of becoming a premium exchange
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
I've just signed up to Bitmax to take part in the sweepstakes program. What a great idea and a nice incentive to encourage more users to sign up and deposit funds. I'm going to try and get the required 100 points so I can redeem and play!

Me too it doesn’t seem to be too hard to get up to 100 points it’s some huge rewards so definitly worth giving it a try as the rewards are pretty darn amazing

Like you said it shouldn't be too difficult to hit the 100 point requirement. If you sign up, upload KYC and log in 8 days in a row you will get 100 points so you can participate without depositing funds or needing to make any transactions or refer any friends.

This is the safest possible way to participate in such lottery system. And also risk free. Also you dont miss the opportunity. Who knows if you are lucky you can also win with just 1 point.
They have some easy doing tasks to get 100Points in blink of eye! Just do the tasks and use the lottery !
But if you need more then Deposit some funds,trade and hold them to earn more points and BTMX tokens!
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

Like you said it shouldn't be too difficult to hit the 100 point requirement. If you sign up, upload KYC and log in 8 days in a row you will get 100 points so you can participate without depositing funds or needing to make any transactions or refer any friends.

This is the safest possible way to participate in such lottery system. And also risk free. Also you dont miss the opportunity. Who knows if you are lucky you can also win with just 1 point.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Have you heard about the sweepstakes program? You can collect points through various actions and win cryptocurrencies. There is more information in this article

Do you think the current leadership score is kind of manipulated? Cos I really don't think so, I think it may have started sometime ago I mean the sweepstake program maybe someone from the team can address this

I do not think it's manipulated. but it is often the case that in such competitions some participants have extremely many points, while others only get a few hundred points. Apparently, there are always legal tricks to maximize the yield. I'm only seemingly too stupid to discover these tricks :-)
Activity: 420

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

I have read about this campaign sometime back I am not sure if it is the same one or a new one. I think it was a month ago that I saw their posting in Reddit about the campaign so I am guessing it is the same one given the points you see.

Fair enough, I didn't hear about the campaign until recently
Then anyone who is at the top currently deserve the spot
Goodluck to them, but I don't think I am going to take part, I really do not know, But I don't seem to have such luck
Activity: 532

Yea. I guess that's to say the fund shouldn't actually be the problem or cause hindrance in anyway to those who want to participate. It's an attractive price to be won though.

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

Thanks for sharing. The task is easy and everyone can win. When does the ambassador program end?
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

Thanks for the link and it's really good opportunity. But how they will pay a rewards? I mean in their BitMax tokens? And where we will receive it?
Activity: 392
Merit: 0

Activity: 238
Konstantin, [13.11.18 15:02]
Hello

Konstantin, [13.11.18 15:02]
i have a problem with KYC

BitMax.io Support, [13.11.18 15:02]
hello

Konstantin, [13.11.18 15:03]
You can help me?

BitMax.io Support, [13.11.18 15:03]
yes

Konstantin, [13.11.18 15:03]
I wrote my data incorrectly and can not go back to change. I am asked to upload a photo. I want to go back 1 step.

BitMax.io Support, [13.11.18 15:05]
sorry you can't you needs to be rejected. Then you can resubmit.

Konstantin, [13.11.18 15:06]
Do I need to delete an account?

Konstantin, [13.11.18 15:11]
how to solve a problem?

BitMax.io Support, [13.11.18 15:24]
you can register a new account

Konstantin, [13.11.18 15:24]
how i can delete this?

Konstantin, [13.11.18 15:27]
You know, after talking with technical support. I got the impression that this platform is of poor quality. Even if such a simple problem in 2018 has to be solved by such silly methods.

BitMax.io Support, [13.11.18 15:27]
no you can not

Konstantin, [13.11.18 15:28]
I will do a screen chat and send it to bitcointalk

Konstantin, [13.11.18 15:33]
and you still offer to trade on your platform. A complete circus, I have never seen such a thing

_______________________________________________________________________________ ________________
That's all I wanted to say

So you are too stupid to enter your correct data? You want to tell us?
I think it's good that you can not change the data later. That would be just another possibility for fraudsters. So, just open a new account and try to write your name correctly this time

Yeah, if they just allow to change the data, or form just like that then it be additional work and also difficult to complete KYC verification.
copper member
Activity: 224
I just saw on twitter that Bitmax will launch Transaction mining and Reverse mining on November 18th by 8:09 p.m. EST.  This is a really great news!

Yeah, I don't really know what it's for but they already gave the details and benefits of it to the project. It's not only for their exchange but it will really going to be a big help on maintaining their tokens volume if I'm not mistaken.

Oh yeah, I wasn't sure what the event entails, it's a good thing they're thinking in this direction. Thanks for the info much appreciated
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Ya I think everyone should take a shot and see if you can get an entry I mean theirs a lot of money up for grabs be crazy if you didn’t give it a shot
Pages:
Jump to: