Pages:
Author

Topic: ✰ [ANN] BITMIXER.IO ✰ High Volume Bitcoin Mixer ✰ - page 3. (Read 49099 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 506
hi there ^_^

another script about bitmixer.io..
this fantastic mixer have API Rest https://bitmixer.io/api.html

and i write a mixer based on bitmixer.io api (for fun)

https://github.com/blackout314/bitmixer_mixer

anyone can make the personal mixer ^_^ based on bitmixer ... amazing!

the code is open and free for all

PAY ATTENTION AT LICENSE - is GPL 3 Affero - i've donated code, but i use lawer if anyone break license
Why would anyone use your mixer? what does it even mean you made a mixer? personal mixer makes no sense, anyone trying to mix should only click on a signature to go to the main BitMixer.io site and no where else. couldn't you spend your time on something more useful?
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4193
hi there ^_^

another script about bitmixer.io..
this fantastic mixer have API Rest https://bitmixer.io/api.html

and i write a mixer based on bitmixer.io api (for fun)

https://github.com/blackout314/bitmixer_mixer

anyone can make the personal mixer ^_^ based on bitmixer ... amazing!

the code is open and free for all

PAY ATTENTION AT LICENSE - is GPL 3 Affero
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I think they are another company for bitcoin mixer and they have used the name same as bitmixer so that to get the visitors to their site and with that they want to attract even the clients of bitmixer by keeping the same name.
this is taking scamming to a whole new level which also poorly done if this is another company because the are literally sharing all bitmixer(s) information including the official contact details
_______________________________________________________________________________ _________

If you open both the sites/links you will find that they have everything copied from bitmixer and it looks like they are mirror of bitmixer even the name on the browser is also copied from bitmixer and the only change of the name is their url. They are scammers. People have to stay away from that mirror site.

Basically not everything..i have have discovered that they have not copied the signature handle https://bitmixer.io/signature.html of which theirs[http://bitmixir.io/signature.html] points to an Object not found!

Not an original thing.  There are many different Bitmixer copying scam sites using Google advertising or search engine optimization to appear legitimate - btcmixer is one of them.

Obviously they're going to exist for any Bitcoin related thing which has a high volume of Bitcoin passing through it each day.  Bitmixer is just one of them.

To be honest, if you put more than 1 Bitcoin or so into a site without checking the URL carefully, the chances are that you're an idiot.

We should double check the domain name first before depositing some money on them since their are some idiots making some similar name site just to fool and confuse those site users. And we must be aware since this copying event happens all the time.

I can't call those victim as idiot since im sure some of them are not aware of this kind of scheme or simply they are in rush and doesn't bother to look at the URL.
Activity: 574
ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!
I think they are another company for bitcoin mixer and they have used the name same as bitmixer so that to get the visitors to their site and with that they want to attract even the clients of bitmixer by keeping the same name.
this is taking scamming to a whole new level which also poorly done if this is another company because the are literally sharing all bitmixer(s) information including the official contact details
_______________________________________________________________________________ _________

If you open both the sites/links you will find that they have everything copied from bitmixer and it looks like they are mirror of bitmixer even the name on the browser is also copied from bitmixer and the only change of the name is their url. They are scammers. People have to stay away from that mirror site.

Basically not everything..i have have discovered that they have not copied the signature handle https://bitmixer.io/signature.html of which theirs[http://bitmixir.io/signature.html] points to an Object not found!

Not an original thing.  There are many different Bitmixer copying scam sites using Google advertising or search engine optimization to appear legitimate - btcmixer is one of them.

Obviously they're going to exist for any Bitcoin related thing which has a high volume of Bitcoin passing through it each day.  Bitmixer is just one of them.

To be honest, if you put more than 1 Bitcoin or so into a site without checking the URL carefully, the chances are that you're an idiot.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

Yes they will not copy that feature as they are not here to pay any person but they only have copied the mixing system so that when a person come to mix their bitcoin then they will escape away with the money of that person and then people will think that it is the real bitmixer which steal their money.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!

Activity: 907
i was trying to mix some coins for the fun of it but i noticed something odd via a google search that BITMIXER.IO came in second from the suspicious site Roll Eyes

i noticed there is a similar site http://bitmixir.io with an "i" and does not support ssl and functions as good as the main site...is this a sister site of BITMIXER.IO Huh
I also found that in the google search and that is in the first line because they are advertising with google. Google have to look into that what are they advertising and after that they have to take the action.
Yes I also noticed that. The site is exact photocopy of the original Bitmixer.io . The developers of bitmixer have to announce that on their site with their clients to remain them safe and they need to report that site to google.
i was trying to mix some coins for the fun of it but i noticed something odd via a google search that BITMIXER.IO came in second from the suspicious site Roll Eyes

i noticed there is a similar site http://bitmixir.io with an "i" and does not support ssl and functions as good as the main site...is this a sister site of BITMIXER.IO Huh
I also found that in the google search and that is in the first line because they are advertising with google. Google have to look into that what are they advertising and after that they have to take the action.
Activity: 907

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
UPDATE

My coins processed sometime during the night but they did arrive at their destination.

Final thoughts.

-Customer service was Very responsive. They didn't really tell me what I wanted to hear but I did feel better knowing that they are acknowledging that they do have my btc and that I just need to wait longer.

-I given the things talked about here I hope bitmixer will explain:
           What transaction fee they apply
           If the fee the user sets has anything to do with with the trans fee
           If user fee does not, will enable a "priority fee button"

I did use the accelerator and my transaction to 6+ hours (not sure when confirms started coming in, I was asleep. It makes me wonder how long it would have taken had I not used the accelerator.

Just to be clear I understand that even with a kings bounty for a transaction fee their is still no guarantee when the transaction will be processed but I do know it increases the odds, given that there  are no ongoing problems within the network.

I will continue to use the service but I hope bitmixer will hear at least two of its old customer's and will continue to expand there services features or at the very least explain the fee's and the role they play.  

I guess you should consider that the there are also  lot of stocked transactions on the network that's why you have to wait for more longer (one day at least) see current status on the network https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions so you can know.

You are 100% right, however when I am completing multiple transactions in the same day, at the same time, going to different places and I am only have a issue with with one transaction........process of elimination tells me where the problem is.

Still a GREAT service, my gripe is just about making it a little better.
x4
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
UPDATE

My coins processed sometime during the night but they did arrive at their destination.

Final thoughts.

-Customer service was Very responsive. They didn't really tell me what I wanted to hear but I did feel better knowing that they are acknowledging that they do have my btc and that I just need to wait longer.

I did use the accelerator and my transaction to 6+ hours (not sure when confirms started coming in, I was asleep. It makes me wonder how long it would have taken had I not used the accelerator.

Just to be clear I understand that even with a kings bounty for a transaction fee their is still no guarantee when the transaction will be processed but I do know it increases the odds, given that there  are no ongoing problems within the network.

I will continue to use the service but I hope bitmixer will hear at least two of its old customer's and will continue to expand there services features or at the very least explain the fee's and the role they play.  

I guess you should consider that the there are also  lot of stocked transactions on the network that's why you have to wait for more longer (one day at least) see current status on the network https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions so you can know.
UPDATE

Final thoughts.

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

blockchain.info will show you any transaction's fees.  Just enter the trx number in the little "Search" box at their home page.

I have NO IDEA if this would work (I have not tried, nor of course asked them), but maybe if you choose a slightly higher fee to pay them (instead of, say 0.6% try 0.85%, whatever), that might or might not help.

Still your idea is good, pay a bit more to get a speedier confirmation time.  PM them.  PM me, and I'll say I like the idea too.  I like the idea of faster confirmations when using BTC, and almost always pay for a quicker confirmation (which is not exactly this case, but still).
UPDATE

Response time from support ticket being opened until live response, 3 hours. Very pleased with this.

Below is a copy and past of response

Bitmixer Support Agent 2,

Hi,
Unfortunately there's nothing I can do regarding confirmation as it was done by
Blockchain Network.

Please be patient and wait for your transaction to receive at least one confirmation
from Blockchain.

Best Regards,
Bitmixer Support

So it appears this issue may indeed be fee related. Currently I am at 6 hours with no confirmation.

I was able to get my transaction into the accelerator (Thanks again ORBTC)(Right at the top of the hour;)

Current thoughts: Depending on time transaction takes to clear, unacceptable. My understanding of btc is not very deep but, higher fee faster transaction.  Again I love the time delay feature on your site but please consider, increasing your outgoing fee or providing a option for customer to pay for a larger trans fee.

Lastly how can I check what fee bitmixer has provided for this transaction? I would like to be able to check if it is just the network being slow or if the fee was inadequate.

I made this account for the sole purpose of giving this review.

I am a longtime user of this service and have never had a issue of any sort. My transactions range from 500$-20k$ at a time. My coins have always moved very quickly and without issue.

I recently made a transaction (10,000$+) and find that my btc has made it to bitmixer but from bitmixer to my forwarding address the transaction isn't confirming.

This is the first time I have had a need to use there support. After  submitting a ticket, I received what appears to be a automated email back giving me a number and that they will look into it.

I will post here and inform everyone of my experience as it happens.  

Here, try ViaBTC's acceleration service:

https://www.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/

When anyone (you or anyone else) sends BTC with a fee of BTC0.0001 or greater, ViaBTC's service will help move things along.  After using several times, only once has a trx taken more than 2 hours (after) to confirm for me.  I have used it with bitmixer payments to me.

Hint: use the ViaBTC service right after the top of the hour (say: 9:01 or so).

YMMV

Also, if bitmixer got back to you, you will probably get your problem resolved.  Keep patiently working with them.  That's what I did when I had my issue (years ago).

Thank you for your advice. I tried the accelerator, but it said its past its limit. I will try again later.

As a update I haven't received a response yet from bitmixer but it has not been very long either.

Current thought: If all of this is caused by a simple low fee then please bitmixer increase your fee or give a option for the customer to pay a small added fee so that transaction's process faster.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

I am a longtime user of this service and have never had a issue of any sort. My transactions range from 500$-20k$ at a time. My coins have always moved very quickly and without issue.

I recently made a transaction (10,000$+) and find that my btc has made it to bitmixer but from bitmixer to my forwarding address the transaction isn't confirming.

This is the first time I have had a need to use there support. After  submitting a ticket, I received what appears to be a automated email back giving me a number and that they will look into it.

Here, try ViaBTC's acceleration service:

https://www.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/

When anyone (you or anyone else) sends BTC with a fee of BTC0.0001 or greater, ViaBTC's service will help move things along.  After using several times, only once has a trx taken more than 2 hours (after) to confirm for me.  I have used it with bitmixer payments to me.

Hint: use the ViaBTC service right after the top of the hour (say: 9:01 or so).

YMMV

Also, if bitmixer got back to you, you will probably get your problem resolved.  Keep patiently working with them.  That's what I did when I had my issue (years ago).

This is the first time I have had a need to use there support. After  submitting a ticket, I received what appears to be a automated email back giving me a number and that they will look into it.

Activity: 612
Merit: 250
Anyone know where I can get support??

their email doesnt repsond - [email protected]
That is bad that they are inactive at their support center. They have to hire a separate person for to deal at their support center so that people feel satisfied with their service. The important tool for a business to make satisfied is to make a good and active support for the customers.
Pages:
Jump to: