Pages:
Author

Topic: ✰ [ANN] BITMIXER.IO ✰ High Volume Bitcoin Mixer ✰ - page 9. (Read 49099 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi,
It's been 10 hours and my 7 coins have never came, I am sending you a PM With Guarantee letter please check and respond, what is happening?
Activity: 261
Merit: 263
About stuck transactions
We don't delete order if we received unconfirmed transaction. So don't worry, all stuck transaction are processed as soon as we receive required number of confirmations. Even after 3 days.
Activity: 11
Thanks for quick reply.

We have temporary increased timeframe to 36 hours.

I have transferred 9.xxx bitcoin to you. I was supposed to receive the coins 4 hours ago, but until now I didn't get anything.

I also opened a ticket on your website but no reply yet. Please check when I can get the coins.
The ticket updated, check your e-mail.
Activity: 11

I have transferred 9.xxx bitcoin to you. I was supposed to receive the coins 4 hours ago, but until now I didn't get anything.

I also opened a ticket on your website but no reply yet. Please check when I can get the coins.
Hello,

its taking for more than 18 Hours to confirm my Transaction to the generated Bitmixer Wallet, since the generated Wallet is only valid 12 Hours, what happens now???

I never recieved any mixed coins on my foward adress.
We can restore expired order if you saved the Letter of Guarantee. The incoming address will be under our control several days.
Activity: 1
Hello,

its taking for more than 18 Hours to confirm my Transaction to the generated Bitmixer Wallet, since the generated Wallet is only valid 12 Hours, what happens now???

I never recieved any mixed coins on my foward adress.

coins not received, respond to my PM. I already sent a support request and still have not heard back.
Please check your e-mail. I see the support ticket was updated.
coins not received, respond to my PM. I already sent a support request and still have not heard back.
Activity: 5
sometimes mix my BTC with your good service. i like it)))
Hello, im new and i have a problem with the service about the domain:
http://bitmixegkuerln7q.onion

i have used the domain in the past without any problems.
But now, i transfered 2.30167106 BTC and set the time delay to 0h.

But nothing went to my forwarded BTC.

I have send on 2 pages mails about this issue.
I maybe think its scam, because the BTC Address are the same, a friend tested it.

in hope to resolve the problem in any ways Sad

We operate only from https://bitmixer.io and TOR mirror http://bitmixer2whesjgj.onion
All other sites like bitmixer.eu, bitmixer.co, bitmixegkuerln7q.onion are fake!
VTC
Activity: 84
Merit: 14
It probably is a scam, considering that is not the official bitmixer onion address.
scam: bitmixegkuerln7q
real: bitmixer2whesjgj
Hello, im new and i have a problem with the service about the domain:
http://bitmixegkuerln7q.onion

i have used the domain in the past without any problems.
But now, i transfered 2.30167106 BTC and set the time delay to 0h.

But nothing went to my forwarded BTC.

I have send on 2 pages mails about this issue.
I maybe think its scam, because the BTC Address are the same, a friend tested it.

in hope to resolve the problem in any ways Sad
Bitmixer.io does not work with Bitcoin addresses starting with 35xxxxxxxxxxxxx...?
I'm sorry, we currently support only addresses started with 1xxx.

Care to explain the reason behind this? Maybe you should add this to the FAQ?
Fixed. Please refresh main page to use addresses started with 3xxxx...
Will it be possible to insert manually set fees with your numpad instead of dragging a brick with your mouse in order to find the perfect custom set fee?

Currently it's very hard to nearly impossible to set the fee for example at precise 0.9% or 1.10% or something in that range.
You may use API request to set exact custom fee
Bitmixer.io does not work with Bitcoin addresses starting with 35xxxxxxxxxxxxx...?
I'm sorry, we currently support only addresses started with 1xxx.

Care to explain the reason behind this? Maybe you should add this to the FAQ?
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
Will it be possible to insert manually set fees with your numpad instead of dragging a brick with your mouse in order to find the perfect custom set fee?

Currently it's very hard to nearly impossible to set the fee for example at precise 0.9% or 1.10% or something in that range.
So you mean that these coins are not even able to be used by you? You must have the keys for these addresses somehow... In one of your posts you said that you can determine if there is are extra coins in your service. When I say extra I mean those than have no 'destination' either by the expiration of the 12h or if something went wrong on your server.

Also how long does the letter of guarantee last for? Because if nobody claims those coins within a given time then obviously he must have not kept the letter and with reasonable proof you should be able to get the coins.

How can I scam you if I can show you that I send the coins and if you can also see that even before the previous coins where mixed (taken out of that address), another deposit was made even after those 12 hours.

Basically, that address couldn't have been entirely deleted from your system as it used for futher coin mixing (coins moving out), someone with a proof that made the deposit should be able to claim the coins.

Finally, not responding to private messages when your website support page is not working isn't a great way of running a business.
The problem is after 12 hours we completely delete all links between source and destination accounts. So we don't know if your order has been completed or no, all Incoming coins are added to our reserve without linking to destination accounts. They are only marked by your bitcode to prevent receiving it by you in the future. But we don't have info about your orders.

Even if we compensate your payment, you then probably can present the Letter of Guarantee and claim a new payment. Before using our service you've accepted two terms in popup window:
- I understand that incoming address is valid only for 12 hours. All further payments to the given address will be ignored.
- I understand I must save and verify the Letter of Guarantee before I send coins to bitmixer.io

Isn't it?

Well, please contact support. Use e-mail if contact form doesn't work in TOR version. We can resolve the problem if you can sign the confirmation using wallet you used to transfer coins.
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
hey im forgot to cover the 0.0001 fee ,
i have transfered 0.01 to the address on your service to be mixing
but i have forgot to cover 0.0001 fees so the rest of my money snt to you is just 0.0099
can you fix this?
if yes i would be happy to use your service again in the future

also i have sent you my letter of guarantee via pm

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: